Is urban dictionary right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWCEvCsHBsg
youtu.be/mZbmywzGAVs
whois.domaintools.com/151.101.60.207
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The Happy Time Friends
>53,376 people liking that definition

What percentage of these people are self-hating white people?

Jesus what a bunch of insecure faggots and I'm a mestizo, white people are the best thing that happened to the world.

Imagine unironically hating on white people whilst using a computer connected to mains electricity connected to the internet all created by white people.

>most hated race of people
>not niggers

No dumbass. It's shock value for the purpose of getting clicks.

Notice the lack of sources and facts to back up such a claim? That means it's bullshit.

#Cavemen

I will never understand why this is an insult. Cave-people were based af. Plus they were cute.

Every race is racist, hateful and violent.
Whites just did it better historically.

That entire post is debatable and potentially researchable. Lets break it down!

>everyone was so happy and peaceful before evil whit pol

this is what non whites ACTUALLY believe

this is pretty fucked, but the one about "black people" is pretty fucking accurate lmao so it's fair game

When you think about it White people have stolen lands and left shit holes by failing to draw accurate borders in places like Africa.

The first ever documented massacre was objectively by black people

White people are the least racist race. We are the only race that instill a distaste for not only experiencing racism, but enacting it into our children.
We are the only race that has time and time again tried to bring other races to our level. Under great personal sacrifice we give them money, education, shelter. Yet white people are still seen as by default racist.

Maybe in the past but deaths and rapes belong to niggers now, destruction of culture belongs to either spics or sandniggers. I guess stealing land belongs to whites still.

>Every race is racist, hateful and violent.

nice self projection

most violent
>not Chinese

What am I missing?

If they really believed that they wouldn't be writing it.

The only real problem in Africa is that it's full of retarded, violent 50 IQ nignogs

>Chinese
>not Mongols'/Turks

You realize the Chinese built thousand mile walls to keep them out right?

Well we did genocide the Abos and native Americans and enslave the Niggers in Africa to harvest our sugar cane and tobacco, treated them like, well nigger slaves.

think we bombed the shit out of China too for stopping us selling them opium, we razed that shit to the ground.

And we did rape India becuase they were dumb illiterates and as well most of Africa and still keep the ME in turmoil so they never get their shit together.

Wow just dont fuck with the Europeans is the message here, or we'll have you!

HAHAHAH God it feels great to be white.

youtube.com/watch?v=mWCEvCsHBsg

>People in general
>Not terrible

These people talk about reading history books but I don't think they have ever read a book besides what you had to in school

we should start living up to expectations

Probably Asians desu.

Chinks, Mongols, Japs, Turks and Russians have perfected massmurder.

>Stealing

It's called conquering and then improving. When you steal a purse you don't give back a portion of the purse to the old lady, let them keep using it from time to time, and then pay them monthly allowances for stealing their purse 100 years ago. You also don't build universities, farms, grocery stores, roads, hospitals, houses, and food banks on stolen purses.

This user gets it.

Everyone else is a faggot.

>read any university level history book to learn the truth about "White people"

Did you not gather from this that this is being satirical and sarcastic?

What the fuck is the deal with Asians dedicating decades upon decades to unbridled warfare that halves their total population AT LEAST.

Fucking chinks are crazy.

I'd like to see some stats on that since "white people" were pretty much killing their own at a normal tribal pace or getting killed en masse by the roman empire throughout all of human history up to the crusades

Fuck white "people". They are not human.

>(((University))) level (((history))) book

You realise that every time a dynasty fell millions upon millions lost their lives, right?

Sounds like white people are based as fuck, other races should not try to compete

Replace violent with successful and you realize why they're so salty. Nearly no other civilization has been as successful at subjugation as white westerners.
Here, an example;
"Single handedly, the most successful race of human beings throughout the history of mankind. No other race of human beings has subjugated more people, spread their ideals as much, absorbed more cultures, or has conquered as much land as white people. White people are the most successful race of human beings."
And now you understand the salt. When they look back at history, they see utter defeat and disaster. All because of Mater Europa.

pretty sure it's historically inaccurate and couldn't be farther than the truth, all of western society and 99% of scientific advancements in last 500 years have been because of white people. Everyone knows black people rape others more in a year than any other race combined, whoever wrote this after almost drowning in college koolaid can choke on my big wihte dick.

Thanks for all your contributions. Spain has done some amazing things for Western civilization

Pretty much this.

>Russians
you're European senpai

WHITEY BTFO

lol

umm... no

I wish I could give you two (you)'s

The shaved monkey thing was something I actually never considered.

>not knowing the truth about neanderthals

youtu.be/mZbmywzGAVs

you dont know how fucked things really were back then

Oh look at all those self hating whites and ehite hating minorities.
I'm pretty sure that if you went and wrote a bunch of negative shit about blacks in the same way they did it would be get positive reception!
Yeah, its not like minorities are a bunch of insecure hypocrites who can't take a joke but love to do it themselves.

Yes because the Mongols, Persians, Japanese, Chinese, Sumerians, Akkadians, Huns, Arabs, Indians were completely peaceful in the entirety of their history, or they automatically become white when they do something bad according to that tumblr shit narrative?

This user gets it.
If they truly accuse us of it, and they they truly believe we're so bad and evil, then why aren't we? They're expecting us to be that way, might as well just be that way.

Notice how the one about whites is way more harsh and shits on the entire race constantly and gets a higher number of likes, and a higher percentage as well.
While this has over 50% of dislikes.
I fucking hate this hypocrisy about racism

>Imagine unironically hating on white people whilst using a computer connected to mains electricity connected to the internet all created by white people.
This^

White people are so bad folks from all races/creeds/ethnicities just wanna move into white countries and take advantage of our society and technology. Strange that.

Also:
whois.domaintools.com/151.101.60.207

Sorry west coast, but if Trump starts WW3, I wouldn't care if little Kim Jong-Un launched nukes at California.

I've noticed that urban dictionary in recent weeks remove and/or changed many "problematic" definitions. check:

cuck
transgender.

it's mostly new definitions, they take off the "wrong" ones that are on top

then didnt change this ones yet (check the dates):
mudshark
nigger
coal burner

He isnt wrong, But I prefer the way /k/ put it

>White people are so bad folks from all races/creeds/ethnicities just wanna move into white countries and take advantage of our society and technology. Strange that.

Not just "move into", but literally swim across oceans and crawl across deserts to do so

This one's actually pretty good.

Even ignoring the rest of this idiocy
>Asians, the second most advance race, are the tribal Water niggers
>Africans, the tribal fuck wits, are the second most advanced Earth Kingdom
What the fuck?

the truth must not be spoken

I used to be a liberal. White guilt, virtue signaling, the whole 9 yards. Something happened, I'm not quite sure what it was, but I slowly stopped caring about social issues. Now I'm at the point where see shit like OP's graphic and it just infuriates me. I am so fucking sick and tired of feeling like I'm supposed to hate who I am because of something I didn't do, that I'm supposed to shoulder aeons worth of guilt just because they tell me to. So fucking sick of it all.

They don't realize that the more they push white guilt, the more damage it does to their own cause. It turns people who were once somewhat sympathetic or even indifferent to social issues into exactly what they hate.

Take more red pill friend. There is hope for you yet.

Hey, men invented science so let me hide behind the achievement of people with the same gender i have and only the positive ones! Forget about the mass murderers and shit

So the Arabs and Asians aren't? They've massacred, subjugated, and enslaved people for thousands of years.

One could argue that the blacks in Africa didn't inflict as much carnage on one another or other races but that's because they were technologically inferior so their wars were much smaller in scale and limited to arrows/melee weapons (much like the Native Americans).

>We

Hahaha

>cut "killed more people, raped more women", those honors go to asians for the former and either asians or blacks for the latter
>replace "stolen" with "conquered"
>replace "hated" with "powerful, revered, and envied"
there, now its more or less spot on

Humanity comes from africa. For all you know,these are probably your ancestors lol

liberals hijacked some urban dictionary terms a while back

people don't use urban dictionary to look up "white people"; they use it for things they don't know the meaning of

it's bullshit; much ado about nothing

Mostly yes, but everyone knows niggers are the most hated race.

cringe

What is wrong with being superior?

They're white people who are capable of laughing at a joke.

This

If this were a Jew saying this you would be crying schlomo about it.

Well if you are more evolved then why is Africa a shithole

It's funny how they ignore all the atrocities done by the chinese and the arabs just so this can fit their stupid narrative.
Also this is all just sour grapes only asians and Caucasians have any type of history being proud of. Since whites were nice enough to let shitskins in they're put in the spotlight to be hated on by said shitskins where the chinese and japs are smart to keep their borders closed.

The species at the top of the food chain is also the most successful in dominating other species.

Yes you retard this is obviously true. Africans and Asians not being at the top is not due to a lack of trying however (see "Why We are Afraid" by Bill Warner)

Neat. Sounds like bullshit, but bullshit that would make a good movie.

Kek

>white people evolved from chimps and are now completely different.
>black people are still the same as they always were
>this is a good thing to them

Black people just never evolved this is hilarious

Oy vey! I wrote that

good image user, saved

>Read any (((university))) level (((history book))) to learn the truth about "White people".

>Obvious kikeware

Every race has conquered, every race has raped, every race has destroyed culture. However, Whites were the best at it. We've been the best at a lot of things, some of them good, and some of them bad.

Just add Avatar to the mix

I contend that we are the first race in the world, and that the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race... If there be a God, I think that what he would like me to do is paint as much of the map of Africa British Red as possible...

I am 100% white dutch / germanic / scotish / british

I unironically believe we need to genocide the following
-non whites. japanese last, unless they agree to become a slave class
-non heteronormative people
-fat people
-steroid users
-anorexic people
-women havent had children by 30
-men who havent had children by 40
-men under 6ft tall
-people without blue or green eyes, or brown with a recessive blue or green gene (blue eyes, dark brown hair is the best )
-women under 5ft tall
-anyone who cant pass the millitary pre entey fitness assessment by 20
-people with social anxiety
-anyone who has a mental disorder
-anyone believing in the supernatural including religion
-anyone making less than 75k a year
-non english speakers

so its accurate

Well... Fuck me, right!

This is fucking retarded misinformation

White people just bothered to write down their history to learn from it. Every race has done terrible things, their is no "noble savage"

>tfw no 6'7", 200kg, hairy, roided out, red eyed rape-ape ancestor