link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4614-1623-4_9
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/91/2/453
paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=7
paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=23
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitutes_in_South_Korea_for_the_U.S._military
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take three super cute Asian wives or GTFO!

If we breed with them we take their non aging appearance and their smarts.
Their benefits are maybe they might breed for the males to finally have a dick bigger than a stack of pennies.

Replace negroes with azns

My wife is a filipina, which is basically like a perfect hybrid between asian and latina women. She is conservative, Catholic, beautiful, cares about me. Loves me and holds me close at night. She understands my frustration towards degeneracy. She hates hedonistic women and feminists. She believes that women should be submissive to their husbands and follow their orders. I rarely give her any orders to follow, but if I tell her to do something she will immediately look at me like a baby girl with obedient puppy eyes and do exactly what I tell her to do.

My girl is perfect, but she's not white. This is because white women in the United States have been corrupted by feminism. But I can tell you, the last few years of my life have been heaven, thanks to my beautiful wife. I love her.
If you can find a white woman as good as her, I think that's great. But I found the perfect woman for me. I'm very grateful to God for this.

How'd you meet

>filipina
Is this you?

WMAF master race. Nothing wrong with an Asian wife. Plus asian girls tend to have sexy feet!

>My wife is a filipina, which is basically like a hybrid between asian and african
ftfy

>feet
fuck off you degenerate

Disgusting offspring
It's only faggot weebs who can't fuck a woman of their own race who do it
See /r9k/

I have a great deal of respect for the Japanese people. Both their people and mine are suffering from plummeting birth rates. Why on earth would I would a pursue a relationship that results in less of both? For the chance of making children whose rootlessness makes them prime targets for Marxist propaganda?

>pinyo
So you brought home the participation medal of yellow fever?

They are just going to produce more Asian Hapas who hate their beta dads and whore moms

most asians who were raised in asia are airheads when it comes to issues of common decency, morality, and what is and is not mundane.

see: asians deeply interested in the events surrounding the United Airlines case, which is open and shut to me.

Kek, if that was me. My wife would have divorced me already and taken all my money.

Foreign exchange student. She was a pure kissless virgin because she was newly arrived to America and hadn't been corrupted by our (((society))) yet. I was lucky to meet her when I did.

Not only that, I've kept that medal for 7 years now.

Lmao did you buy her family a cow for her birthday too, ya greencard?

>a rational american
R A R E
A
R
E

Just for sex it's ok
For race mixing no way

No.

>a white american
ftfy
HWNDU is proof that burger posters are mostly non-white

You know, I don't really understand this.

You are a man. A man should have sex with as many women as possible. If you're what women like, and they want to fuck you? Fuck them! Give it to them hard!

But having kids? Shit, that's a rather larger responsibility. As a Chinese, I honestly don't mind - there are always Asian women who find Western men exotic, the same way there are Asian men who find women exotic. It's probably quite a bit harder for kids to adjust to having a mixed parentage. (Oddly, I don't really like Western women. I'm probably odd that way.)

Watermelons and bananas, user
>what are dominant traits
>what are recessive traits

Hopefully she shoves her foot up your ass burger.

So, how many white offspring have you produced, my good fellow?

>As a Chinese, I honestly don't mind - there are always Asian women who find Western men exotic
Are you a fucking cuck? No wonder every girl hates asian men.

we are anons, it doesn't matter

Reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=_etw0iuGz6I

youtube.com/watch?v=nUhlM26comE

Stormcucks are currently shilling a meme bullshiting that hapas are all inbred psychopaths, luckily it's all backed up with facts and not logical fallacies, this is Sup Forums after all

No. Hopefully in my mouth.

More?

He is a fucking cuck.

>A man should have sex with as many women as possible
>not investing in sons
>not advancing the legacy of the white race
Fucking degenerate

I don't think anyone claims NYC is either a good representative of the entire nation of a huge white population center. It's like saying everywhere in England looks like the Muslim filled streets of London, except even worse.

If I weren't married and didn't have the ol' snip done I'd father some AZN babies

There are countless Asian women in the world. There are countless Western men in the world. From the beginning of time, people have always thought the grass is greener on the other side. You literally can't stop that.

You also can't lay claim to every woman in the world.

Don't. It results in ugly Lappid-looking people who are shorter, swarthier and more violent than whites. Finnics should have massacred all the Saamis and not mixed with them, now there's a bunch of roundheaded alcoholics running around here.

Go ahead and breed out your genes, pussy.

>HWNDU proves burgers aren't white
Fuck off
The bumfuck ghetto of New York is a totally unbiased sample, right? KYS

m.imgur.com/a/oMCeA
Asian soles so soft and nice

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Let the cumstains scrub themselves out

All the losers ITT who say race mixing is wrong:

How many white children have you produced?

>Countless
You are just justifying the fact that you are a cuckold.
Are Chinkapooreans this beta?
No wonder, Asian Men get no respect.

I want to see I pity you, but seeing how you're already destroying your degenerate genes voluntarily I won't.

You don't even understand the people in your own country. Saamis are white as fuck. I guess all of the smart Fins moved to Upper Michigan back in the mining boom days.

I don't know senpai how many white children have you produced?

>shilling a meme
It's not a meme. Kids grow up knowing they have no culture to look up to. Asians don't see them as Asians. Their European counterparts don't see them as European. They're outsiders to both sides of the family.

You're a 'cuckold' if your wife or girlfriend is cheating on you. Otherwise, you'd be a cuckold because some white women, somewhere, are fucking black or Muslim men.

is the offer still valid

Please don't have children with her, Just have children through surrogacy. The world doesn't need anymore fucked up offspring.

One is on the way

See pity in what?

they look chilean

You lost your right to determine what is and isn't white when you miscegenated.

34% of hapas are more likely for mental illness

The only race mixing that is really bad is Negroid/White.

(OP)

what a beautiful picture

...oh white women...you have sold your glory for a starbucks job, a worthless college degree, alcoholism and an abusive brown boyfriend

this picture is both beautiful
and saddening
what once was...what is lost...
beautiful traditionalism
beautiful Europa of ages gone by...

Justifying your desire to see your women get fucked by patricks and produce fucked offspring like is the definition of a cuckold.

Yes go to the Vietnamese/Thai/Pinoy women dating sites.

welp thanks i was on the 14th day of no fap

Except it's not, Surrogacy is your only option for children that won't be fucked up

“Nonwhite daters gain status by dating any White. Whites, on the other hand, have little to gain by dating minorities.” Source: sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/89/3/807.abstract
White/Black babies are less healthy than White babies. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
Mixed race couples are more likely to have stillborn babies than same-race couples. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
Black-White children are more likely than both Black and Whites to make poor decisions. Source: nber.org/papers/w14192
90% of women who have a child with a Black man never marry the father. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
77% of women who have children with Black men earn less than $10,000 a year. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
98% of White women who have children with Black men are not financially supported by the father. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
The average White woman who has kids with a Black man earns $7250 a year, excluding welfare. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
97% of White women who have children with Black men have used welfare. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
97% of Black fathers who have children with White women are not active in their children’s lives. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
Race-mixers may give less parental support to their children because of greater genetic distance. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1095-8312.2008.01110.x/abstract

Read most if not all of these and then come back to me.

97% of interracial (Black man, White women) children are born out of wedlock. Source: papers.ssrn.com White-Black couples have more partner violence than White couples and as much violence as Black couples. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3611980/
Bias against miscegenation is likely biological in origin. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422626
Interracial marriages have a 23.5% chance of divorce, compared to 13% for same-race couples. Source: jstor.org/stable/4145377
Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
Interracial couples devote less time to maintaining their household than same race couples. Source: link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4614-1623-4_9
interracial people cannot receive organ donations. Source: content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
Asians who marry outside of their race are less educated than Asians who do not. Source: sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/91/2/453
90% of White women who have kids with black men are unemployed or earn less than 10K a year. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
White women who marry minorities tend to be poor and to “marry up” in socioeconomic status. Source: paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=7
Slim, slender, athletic, fit or average White women are 7x more likely than fat White women to refuse to date Blacks. Source: paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=23
Better educated men and women are more likely to exclude blacks as romantic partners. Source: paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=23

Your existence, maybe your half-lings will kill you when they realize they were the result of a relationship of fetish instead of folk. for this I pray.

sad indeed

it's ok if you're a white man in asia. your children will be alphas.

it's not OK if you're a white man in the west. your children will shoot up the school.

>part saami finn
>came down with yellow fever a few months ago
>can't fucking shake it
>love Asian girls and their sexy feet
>apparently don't know my own heritage because of extreme yellow fever

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

Do you really want another mongrel or will you have a white surrogate child? If you chose the first one, You're far too gone and need to move out of America.

its the only acceptable form of race mixing

decadent af

Lol hapa kids get bullied a lot in Asia

Holy fuck this is the funniest post I've ever read in 7 years

Racemixing is good so long as both parents aren't shit, and the kid is raised to take on the best of both worlds instead of trying to pretend when he's just all asian or all white. Ignoring half of heritage is how Elliot Rodger happens - it doesn't happen that his 'white' father was actually Jewish, and the Jews hate racemixing and probably rejected the mother, who is a Malaysia Chinese...Maylaysia is the opposite of Singapore, it has a muslim majority instead of a Chinese majority.

Honestly going to Japan ruined me forever. I have always liked small woman with small breasts and i fell in love with a random girl on the street every single day i was in Japan. They're all so cute. Now i'm back in Brazil where the standard of beauty is the exact opposite and i can barely feel attracted to anyone anymore.

Why is it always asian men who get upset about this? White women are far more abusive and fucked up than this on average.

If they are so insane, why are you against me being with one?

user, if you won't have children with your own wife, you're a cuck.

redpill? yeah, you don't actually get ones like in your pic

Because the kids

Nope autistic children will still remain autistic.
There is a strong stereotype of White Man Asian Female offspring in Asia.

Most people believe they are the products of prostitutes for example
(Which is probably true).
Or even worse, they believe they are race traitors.
Especially in East/Central Asia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitutes_in_South_Korea_for_the_U.S._military

Society spits on them and rightfully so

You can't be white and asian at the same time.
Duel citizenship does not exist among races.

Whoa now calm down there big chief. If a white qt presents herself I will gladly waifu. There is a common misconception about yellow fever in that its patients only like Asian women, this is not the case.

at least you didn't have any disgusting half japanese half brazilian children with some pure japanese maiden

it would be a mercy to the world if Brazil sank into the ocean

Read my previous posts, Doesn't matter what you do or how you raise them. A lot of them end up on a terrible path.

>Surrogacy is cuckoldry

Yeah preventing your future child from suffering as a mongrel is totally cuckoldry. Give me a fucking break, It's your sperm that's in the woman you dumb twat.

yellow fever fags always claim Elliots father was a Jew when there is no proof of this anywhere.
Find a white woman beta.

He doesn't have a desire, he just doesn't care what other people do. You're projecting super hard.

Hey, i still might if you give me a chance. I'm already the offspring of a german woman with a black man so why the fuck not right.

bwwm is the best racemix

There's literally nothing wrong with racemixing.

I am not upset.
Look at it this way.
Asian Genes are dominant like Black Genes.
Whatever offspring you produce will be Asian.
They will identify more with the Asian community.
If they don't, they will break down due to the sheer dissonance
(They will never be treated as full-Whites and as Asian)

If you want to breed yourself out, go ahead.

If you have daughters they will be gorgeous

If you have boys they will be genetically beta

>the best of both worlds

...and the reason I wouldn't ever race mix with black or Japanese is this:

1. Black don't have much of a world, at first contact, they have mudhuts, even if I found a talent tenth, racemixing with him will just create a kid who feels inferior around Chinese.

2. I won't say Japanese people are better than Chinese...they'll never admit it but Japanese people today (not their natives, Ainu), are descendent from Hans Chinese pioneers who escaped the madness of China to make a better country. They do have a better country, but hey, they picked and choose from our longer history - there is probably less genetic diversity.

...but long story short, I could never racemix with a Jap because okay, a half Japanese half Chinese might just feel inferior about his/her Chinese half, and will certainly feel exclusion.

Mixing with English seems like a good bet, we made first contact with each other eons ago and had tons of exchange, both of us have a lot of foreign blood in our history actually, England had Vikings and Normans, we had Mongolians and Norther Chinese vs Southern Chinese mix.

You actually believe the asian males larping on r/hapas...fucking kys you stupid fuck.
The white race is better off without your gullibleness.

loser white dad and self hating asian woman?

I've noticed that white men tend to get the cute, submissive black girls too. Seriously, black girls who like white guys treat their man well.

If White is really best, you will marry White, no matter what.

Most Americans dont see themselves as Europeon, even if they know where that is, that only applies to you

lol

I have a question? Does the world really need to suffer with more mentally fucked up mongrels? White children are becoming more valuable why waste your prefect genes when your kid will just be another Asian.

Christcucks will call surrogacy cuckoldry despite the fact it's the man's sperm. Literally America does not need more mongrels, We are bad enough with the shit-ton of minorities shitting up our country. Why bring more people to suffer that fate when they will be more happier as a white person?

that's because they have herpes