Huffington Post: Is it time to deny white men the vote?

huffingtonpost.co.za/shelley-garland/could-it-be-time-to-deny-white-men-the-franchise_a_22036640/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/mar/16/the-real-meaning-of-rhodes-must-fall
huffingtonpost.co.za/shelley-garland/
archive.fo/edTga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Deny majority of the country the right to vote
>Profit?

>deny the right to vote based on skin color
>we aren't racist though

> it is very likely that the majority of the world's assets are in the hands of white males, despite them making up less than 10 percent of the world's population.

Because every not white male run country in the world (IE - Africa) is doing just fine.

I like how she can make assumptions without backing anything up with data.

> While in South Africa 90 percent of the country's land is in the hands of whites (it is safe to assume these are mainly men)

>>>> This is prob true but I'm too lazy to verify it so here's my assumption

It gets better.

>.co.za

Click bait, its the3 sort of thing you see on the Guardian every day.

Niggers wanted to tear down Oxford University because its racist, im not even joking they wanted to destroy it.

fucking chimps think they could touch a brick and not get lynched.
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/mar/16/the-real-meaning-of-rhodes-must-fall

Huffington Post is racist

Id like to see them fucking try.

>It is time to wrestle control of the world back from white males

Yeah let me tell you how that will end

You will have to fight us for it, and guess what? You will lose.

Shouldn't we be stopping Jews first?

you know i hate to say it but all the shit she's bitching about mostly applies to Jews. of course she likely knows that but she can't say shit about a minority group so she groups em with white men.

But white men have guns.
It's the authority by which other authorities are derived.

>let's help marginalized groups by marginalizing a group

dumb cunts like this never actually do anything. 99% are ugly whales no one will touch so they sit alone on weekends writing up bull shit like this as a way to vent. if someone would bite the bullet and give these whales a little dick they wouldn't even remember what the fuck a feminist is. of course that will never happen because no man could ever possibly get an erection around such disgusting beasts

I realize this is a joke, but the fact that someone even fantasizes like this is disturbing.

>121007321

Women are actually the majority gender here bro.

>south africa

fuck off already

WE

> huffingtonpost.co.za/shelley-garland/

Former Johannesburg fag here. I really hope this happens. I want to watch all the white people leave and the country descend into chaos.

>implying white women didn't vote Brexit
>implying white women didn't vote drump
>implying any nigger dominated country is worth living in
See all of Africa

>implying any spic country is living in
See Mexico where kidnappings are so common they probably don't even make the news and their own govt guns down school busses.

>implying any Asian country is good
I mean,I'll give it to them. Japan is working something out and China is gud along with s.korea. the Philippines are kinda fucked though.

>When she’s not gagging at South Africa’s unique brand of rainbow politics, she’s working on ways to smash the patriarchy.
Wait, what does she mean by gagging at their rainbow politics? Are "gagging" and "rainbow" negative in this context or are they both positive (with gagging = blowjob).

> *blocks your path*

If they try this, all they will get is a war. The war will end with their defeat. The war will end in a few days anyway. The best they do is bark. They are like Chihuahuas. Just ignore them.

Huffpo is trying to remain relevant. Even lefties are only going on for the recipes in the 'Taste' section.

>she

SUBMIT ALL THE TROLL REVIEWS AND SUGGESTED CORRECTIONS

eventually that Chihuahua will get enough balls to bite at which point it must be quickly and mercilessly destroyed

>White men lose right to vote
>Electoral college still comes through

archive.fo/edTga

That's a white man tho

Your crusin for a brusin

this is what evil looks like

No it isn't. Not today at least.

they are literally arguing for communism haha

anyways i welcome this plan because the monopolies created by jews will be destroyed and white's will once again have a chance

from another article "21 WTF Things White Women Have Heard When Dating Black People"

>1. "Aren't you able to make any white friends?"
>Of course I can, clearly I've chosen not to be with them.

>2. "This is just a phase for you."
>So you know my life better than I do? Mmmkay.

>3. "You're just making a statement, this isn't a genuine decision."
>And you would know this how, exactly?

>4. "Don't black people smell?"
>You're rude AF. Go clean your mouth.

>5. "Will your coloured children have coloured accents?"
>This isn't a real thing and you know it.

>6. "The cultures are so different, you won't fit in."
>Because I'd fit right in with every white family in the world? We're just one giant homogenous group?

>7. "He's your rebellion."
>You're so intuitive. How did you come up with that?

>8. "He's a nice guy and everything, but I just can't get my head around it."
>Let's assume there's nothing in your head then

Who gets paid to write this shit?

Wait people get paid? Like actual dollars? Fuck

DO they realize that if they pit white men against the rest of the world, the rest of the world will just end up loosing like they did last time? They should be thanking us for not going back to the old times despite their shit.

Not much, and you have to live in commiefornia, but yes they do indeed get paid to write low quality shitposts. Even ugly tranny feminists need jobs, ya know?

>who would win
>indigenous population that existed for over 1000 years
>A couple boats of a few dozen white people

by his chromosome, he's a man. Long hair and a faggot name will not change it.

It's more of the principle of them getting physical dollars for writing this. They should do it for free, like the autismo who figured this out.

Terrifying image

no TAXATION WITHOUT RERESENTATION, it would kill the gibs me dats.

>implying Hitler didn't almost win

>>Because I'd fit right in with every white family in the world? We're just one giant homogenous group?
thats actaully a good point, but god forbids me, is "she he it" advocating white people as diversity?

hahaha they are beating thenselfs;

Hey don't worry guys, the author has an MA in philosophy, so she definitely knows what's best for everyone.

Brazil is okay though.

Well, some parts.

if we don't get a say in the system, why would we support that system?

if noggers and women took away white mans vote, the white man would just crush them and instate their own policy.

ain't no woman discovered any country, founded any nation or walked on a new planet.
let them fucking try.

are they just high on menstrual fumes and shitposting at this point?

How exactly do they see this as working out? Like, how would they implement it? Nobody will willingly surrender their right to vote, so would the race/sex war begin? Women and minorities, how terrifying.

you can't make that shit up. no, you can't. it is reporting like this that turns basement-dwellers into klansters.

Hell, I'll spread this article around if it helps convert people to our cause. The article is honestly so hard to take seriously in how crazy it is, it reads like satire...but it's for real.

>huffingtonpost.co.za/shelley-garland/
checked
>Shelley Garland is an activist and a feminist and is currently completing an MA degree in philosophy. When she’s not gagging at South Africa’s unique brand of rainbow politics, she’s working on ways to smash the patriarchy.

>smash the patriarchy that benefits you by wearing a wig and makeup and pretending you don't have a dick

Ok, sir.

I hope these cunts try this. It would finally wake up the vast majority of men, and we'd actually have just cause to exterminate every last one of them.

>China is good
Taiwan has hope; mainland chinks are amoral subhumans.

That worked so well for Zimbabwe.

Sometimes I wonder if this shit isn't just a giant false flag.

Seriously, don't they see how counter productive this is?

idk what i expected tbqh

>4. "Don't black people smell?"
>You're rude AF. Go clean your mouth.
Can't help but notice she didn't say no.

He's referring to North America you retard.