Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ITy8nGZmQ_g
youtube.com/watch?v=mEas8n6ZGgo
youtube.com/watch?v=k4phNuwx8Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=MHEpgv2lGOc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sF4pYQ_5obk
nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/iran-so-far/n12159?snl=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This guy has grown on me a bit over the last few years. I wish he could've come to power in a less brainwashed country.

Reminder this nigger actually believes there's a little boy in a well somewhere that will come out and usher in the end times.

Yeah, he sure is /ourguy/

muh occult emperor le constantinople will be greek :-DDD

I somehow doubt this guy is memeing.

already elected this cunt once and he completely destroyed our economy
our currency is worth 1/4 of its value in 2008

Fuck off the Marble Emperor is real there are eye witness accounts you FUCKING Turk-sympathizer.

I was hoping he would speak English, just to be able to start directing people to hearing his own words.

Assad speaks English, btw, not as good as his wife though.

Good arguments in any case.

LOL

He's a biblical beast. VOTE HIM IN!

he is right. Based arabs.

persians aren't arabs

>arabs
>persians
>jews
>kebabs
it's all the same

i don't like him he is too religious. Iran needs less islam. If it was a christian majority country and he was pushing for christian fundamentalism, i'd probably have no problem with it but iran needs secularism.

not to mention he's literally the darkest skinned iranian guy i've ever seen, damn like nigga go inside put on some spf 100 nigga

I like Iran

Yes. Elect a man that will ensure war between the U.S. and Iran. Exactly what Israel wants...

Stupid fucking idiots.

trannies arent gay though

No state has its hands clean and while I detest Iran's actions this guy sounds rational to say the least.

I cant stand the faith but for fuck sake I think its the racism speaking. He supports family, many children and no degeneracy. Hes a nationalist to boot.

I'm just hoping they nuke Israel first. I'd be happy to chill on Damavand Peak if they get rid of Israel first.

Yeah, they're all whiter than people from Argentina.

He is super gay. Check all the pics of him kissing and flirting with men.

Fake news. There are no gay men in Iran.

youtube.com/watch?v=ITy8nGZmQ_g

Persians and Arabs are linguistic identities not racial or ethnic ones.
Syrians, Iraqis, and Egyptians for example only speak Arabic but are not genetically Arabian.
Even Saudi's today are mixed with other groups.
Also no one in Iran calls themselves a fucking Persian you dumbass.
As for Iranians today we can be considered Arabs as well because Arabic has been taught in Iranian schools since the revolution as it is the holy language of Islam.
Iranians and other middle easterners all look the same today as our genetic pools are all mixed.

the gays take free bungee jump from buildings in Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=mEas8n6ZGgo
UN Walkout as Ahmadinejad claims "Israel is a racist government"

'9/11 was an inside job': Full speech by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at UN
youtube.com/watch?v=k4phNuwx8Hs

you people who wish to just sell iranian culture and heritage down the river to be more like muslim arabs disgust me.

persian people and genetic cousins kurds tajiks and others are a distinct race of people from arabs. arabs have mixed into our country some but that doesn't change that iranians are a distinct genetic group and cultural group, clustering with turks, greeks, and caucasians. not with arabs.

Here he is holding hands with a man in a dress! Plus he is wearing a super gay pink suit.

Iranian culture and heritage is Islamic, and has been for 1400 years.
If you are talking about "muh persian history" that has been long dead, and I am glad it is. The Islamic invasion of Persia was the greatest thing to ever happen as it destroyed one of the greatest cancers of history.
>iranians are a distinct genetic group and cultural group, clustering with turks, greeks, and caucasians. not with arabs.
Pic related says you're wrong. As for culture all middle eastern cultures today are basically the same, with each country having slight variations and things unique to them.

>here im gonna hold up a photo of dead bodies.
>Why do you not believe (((our))) gas chambers stories about the horrible deaths of our 6 gorzillion jews
>Yeah 60million people parished because of that conflict but you only choose to point out this particular group and if anyone asks for more information you call them a NAAAZZZIIII!!!!

This guy is great. I miss the UN meetings with so much butthurt. Please come back.

Here he is with his Jewish boyfriend.

>no axis labels

that chart could be literally anything.

you are a traitor to your race and deserve death. have fun!

youtube.com/watch?v=MHEpgv2lGOc
Ahmadinejad: Bin Laden Is in D.C.

Here he is with another boyfriend. He sure loves the cock.

but will supreme leader let him in?
Since he told him no

How are you so insecure that you can't give a bro a kiss and it be cool and Hetero?

There are no gays in Iran

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sF4pYQ_5obk

Ahmadinejad is pretty based

>that chart could be literally anything.
Lol what else could it possibly be? Here is another one
And the traitor is you, who kisses western ass and betrays your arab brothers and sisters to be a filthy westerner who larps as a dead civilization and people, the enemies of who Iranians are today.

Based Iranian

Does anyone know what the letter said that he sent to Trump?

He's the only gay left in Iran. I'm not clicking your super gay links. It's probably him kissing more men anyway.

He told drumpf he's an islamophobic racist bigot who needs to check his white privilege

>I wonder what his response will be to "the nuclear question".

"There are no gay people in Iran"

Are Persians white?

Personally, I only have a problem with the ficki ficki-type attitude of Peninsula sandniggers. Iranians and other Middle Easterners would be fine by me if they were Christian.

Fuck North Africans, though. Too much Negro in them.

>Are Persians white
First off, we're not Persians.
Secondly, no Iranians are not white. Pic related is your average Iranian.
Thirdly, fuck off North Africans are our brothers and sisters so kys kaffir

They are taught to be homos from a very young age in Iran.

Why are whites so eager to defend fags? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Kissing on the mouth is middle eastern culture.

Blow it out your ass, Habib. Indo-Europeans converting to Islam give up their whiteness. Just like the Bosniaks did.

BLUMFP BTFO

I agree that less islam is better. It'd be great if Iran could magically go back to Zoroastrianism. But all things considered, Iran isn't really that bad of a place. Despite all the anti-Iran ZOG propaganda the jews shit out, Iran pretty much just wants to leave us alone. Only problem is ZOG doesn't leave them alone. You always hear shills talk about how Iran is nothing but terrorists, but when's the last time a Persian has ever AKBAR'd anyone?

>as for Iranians today we can be considered Arabs
Fuck outta here you rose water smelling Arab rape baby

Iranians never were indo european though. Not even in ancient time. Those "indo europoors" mixed with the native people of the lands they settled. In Irans case the indigenous Iranians.
And I highly a doubt a small tribe of settlers were enough to put a dent into the indigenous populations gene pool, and even if they were then they were at best mixed, never wh*te. We have nothing in common with you.

>middle east culture
What a fucking joke. Go sit in a pile of camel shit.

All Iranians today are Arabian rape babies, as are Iraqi's, Syrians, Jordanians, and so on. Key word "Arabian". As for "Arab", Arab is a language not an ethnic or racial group.

I thought that Persians were a distinct ethnic minority in Iran. I've heard people self identify as Persian, is that just a euphemism for Iranian

>dismantle nukes for energy
fuck
why doesn't the ME region have a space station?

Modern day "Persian" =/= pre islamic Persian from 1000+ years ago.
As for ethnicities in Iran we are all the same people, but until globalization hit Iranians isolated themselves since Iran is geographically diverse so different languages/dialects were picked up depending on who they encountered. But genetically all Iranians are the same, and are related to other middle easterners.

Also the reason that particular group is called "Persian" is because they call their language "Persian", even though half the words in it are the same as they are in Arabic. Different groups in Iran are named after their languages.
Lurs for example call their language Luri or Lurish, but it is in fact the closest language to the ancient persian language today.

your zoroastrian ancestors would be ashamed of your arab cocksucking right now

It's called Farsi you double nigger.

Farsi is how we say it in Arabic/Farsi, in English its "Persian".
Like how German is called something else in the german language, etc
I hope those disgusting majoosi's are burning nice and crispy in Jahannam right now, for fighting against the armies of Allah.
If anything I do not believe Zoroastrians should be a protected minority in Iran today, and they should be persecuted instead of the Bahais, as their existence is an insult to who we are today.
Iranians are as much Zoroastrians today as Saudis are pagans.
Zoroastrians are I believe 0.03% of Irans population, compare that with the 2-3% of christians and jews. Heck I'm sure there are more Zoroastrians in India today than there are in Iran.

holy shit

symbol of free and open borders .Show the world we don't need to keep others out by keeping your doors unlock. Trump need to lift his ban. Repost to show your support.

What are you doing in the great Satan?

What I find so interesting about Islam and Muslims is that they draw sympathy from both the religious right and the radical left at the same time.

The religious right love their hard stance on degeneracy while the radical right embraces them for the sake of diversity. It's quite an interesting phenomenon

>tfw saw SNL digital short about gay Mahmoud as kid
>liked the song unironically
>download onto phone and listen to, thinking about oneitis

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/iran-so-far/n12159?snl=1

I will always associate this guy with my qt3.14 oneitis.

That's an Albanian.

You have to go back.

If you think he's Persian you're retarded

Oh, I have two of these things!

Annnd Weed Man.