Lets end this debate. Does Sup Forums want a war with North Korea?

Lets end this debate. Does Sup Forums want a war with North Korea?

strawpoll.me/12742668

Thats a nice pepe.

where's the NORK blood lust option

awaiting.

Worst strawpoll and thread ever

yeah boi!!!!!

let's do it!

chkek'd

LOl

I want a war where they win or BTFO of WK

Why would I want to go to war with a country that poses no threat to mine and is scared shitless already?

yes, but only for the lulz to be had about it

Damn that's a rare Pepe may the next one drop on Best Korea.

If we're going to war with the norks, just glass the place and leave. Anything else is completely unnecessary.

THE STAR WILL GORGE ON CLAY

CHINA WILL ANNEX NORTH KOREA

It wouldn't be a war, we would just rape their little Asian assholes

LETS DO THIS

i'll be honest, i'm truly hoping for some cool happening. And seeing some nuclear fireworks might satisfy me.

dont want war
just to hold rich people accountable for their bullshit.
of course that will never happen, especially in america, but its nice to imagine a better world where people who torture and starve millions of poor people would be captured, put on trial, and maybe even tortured or somehow forced into crying like a weak vulnerable bitch for the entire world to see

that would be really fucking good

>you were born in time to experience both 9/11 and the fall of North Korea

feels pretty great

>Does Sup Forums want another Rothschild bank?
The sad state of this place

Needs to be MOAP not MOAB

I don't see the point to engaging the North Koreans.

They are a state of mass atrocity against a population of humans. Unfortunately, they are not a case of hootoo and the tootsies, however you spell it. They have the technology to pose a one off threat. It only takes one nuc sub slipping into the sea and then boom, California is a state of disaster. North Korea might fall but at what cost?

It's Terran vs Terran + noob Zerg. Try to attack Terran and you might get a sudden Zerg rush and lose. The other Terran sees your moment of weakness and decimates you, and the Zerg dies thinking they are the reason for victory.

In the event of war, North Korea would love to have a feather in the cap to show civilians that they really got the USA. They would blow up LA and then fall just in time for China and Russia to be 10 steps ahead while USA deals with the fallout, no pun intended.

This is pol so you might say fuck liberal LA, but if you don't follow the impact that a nuked California would have on USA, you don't need to be commenting

Why isn't that a 4 of clubs

Unfortunately war with North Korea in the next 3 years must happen.

North Korea WILL have long range nuclear weapons within 4 years. So, to avoid a horrible world spanning nuclear war, America must defeat NK before 2020.

yeah, how come we dont capture people who do this kind of shit and make them cry like a little bitch on camera for the world to see?

> the impact that a nuked California would have on USA
Indeed. I want to see (((Hollywood))) wiped off the face of the Earth, but I like our bill of rights, at least what is still left of it. If offering a little air support to end an actual threat to the US helps prevent that scenario, I am ok with it.
Let China take over Best Korea. At least the starvation there will end.

Time to make Nanking look like a fucking joke.

It's a meme, but North Korea is one of the most oppressive places to live and it's people are under constant persecution. They need freedom.

The longer this drags on, the more likely these unhinged insects actually nuke someone.

this shit should have been dealt with at least 6 years ago when Jung really started going off the rails.

He's a young guy too, I can't imagine this situation getting any better. Might as well deal with it now.

liberate north korea. it's a failed military state

>I like to see Hollywood nuked off the face of the Earth

You're an ingrate shithead, I hope you choke on the fallout you farking faggot

It has to happen. For the US it isn't even a choice. NK has to fall.

No. NK doesn't have the capability of annihilating anyone. Also, Kim is the last "wild and crazy" dictator -- he's like a baby T.rex, a harmless spawn of a death machine. And I was ignorant at the US completely wiping out NK in the past; it adds tangible context for why modern NK is the way it is.

But the primary reason is that we all know Trump, the MIC and the Zio-cabal will immediately refocus on the Middle East for the Greater Israel Project.

How can any Sup Forumsacks not believe that Syria and Iran are on the menu, possibly this month or by summer? War is a vacuum from MAGA ---we haven't begun to recover from the Iraq occupation which isn't even over and the Great Recession is the cause of opioid deaths being trendy rn.

If we give af about human rights abuses and/or threats, the Mexican cartels doing ISIS-tier shit, flood heroin at home (inb4 CIA/Afghanistan) and have mil-grade war chests. Bomb Mexico. Build Wall. Muffle Kushner. Save Bannon. Israel Meh.

Hollywood
>Bunch of satan worshipers
>Destroys the lives of everyone involved (most child actors are screwed up for life
>Rampant sexual abuse of young women
>Made feminism popular
>Has promoted homosexuality for years and successfully normalized it (less than 1% of the US population is homosexual, but they portray it.
>Sucessfully destroyed formal courtship and replaced it with casual dating and casual sex
>Cranks out a non stop supply of globalist and leftist propoganda
>The boomers were the first generation to be raised on it (How did that turn out?)
In short
>Steadfastly opposed to nationalism, traditionalism, family, and Christianity. It is a cancer upon Western civilization. Wipe it off the map, and you turn back the clock on the West to 1910, and have a chance for genuine culture to reemerge and reassert itself once again. In a generation, we would see a rebirth of culture and civilization not seen since the renaissance.

>47% yes because happening

kimmy's outlived his usefulness
someone else can stave off the (((IMF))) without torturing and killing his own citizens

war with north Korea would be very bad, we would be approaching the totalitarian globalist timeline, there always needs to be a few rebellious kids to shake things up and show the world isn't being completely dominated by one entity

War and death are the only things that make me feel excitement anymore. I just feel dead inside between happenings. They're like a drug. I'm always looking for the next rush.

Motherfucker, that's one nice Pepe. Gotta steal that one

North Korea is the only country that can remotely cause damage to us. They keep trying to make nukes so it makes more sense to kill them all rather than wait and let them build up an arsenal

Agreed on the first point, but we will need more then air support to finish NK. Little bastards have been expecting us to return for generations. We slapped that ass around in the air last time, they have since increased tunnels and bunkers like mad. Foot troops will be required, and infantry require support to minimize casualties. We have to send divisions.

And the final point, I completely disagree. Let Korea be Korean. Less coal for China is a good thing.

Now how to get NK to nuke Hollywood only... that is the tough one.

it's mopb not moap

>we will need more then air support to finish NK
Definitely. But who wants an all out war? Their government and military is still structured on a heavily centralized Soviet model. A decapitating surgical strike, in conjuction with a coup, could work. China already has 150,000 troops standing by to march in for peacekeeping.
>Let Korea be Korean
I agree this would be the best option. Let Kim disappear to some faraway land with his Swiss accounts intact and have a true reunification. Problem is the current political climate and pressure to act immediately no longer allows for a long steady peaceful process
>The Wikileaks cables indicaed China would favor Korean unification so long as Korea was not hostile to China.
I believe a nice China-Korea trade agreement, dismantling of the NK nuclear program, and a decent amount of US pressure could make everything work and leave all parties happy.

If North Korea becomes a landwar, then we have already lost. If they nuke California, USA has already lost, and the world will crumble. If you don't see that, I can't help you.

So I agree that land forces are required, but I worry that a war long term enough to require those land forces ends in one lucky sub launching a nuke at California by 2022. So the question is really how do we win a land war without letting a Red October sneak through. That answer requires massive naval expense. So now the question is how we afford that expense without losing naval strength elsewhere?

I am not claiming to be an expert in Atlantic Naval operations. Maybe it would be easy to afford. I'm not sure. But with mounting tensions in the middle east, my lomitted knowledge is hesitant to pull from those ships in the Mediterranean, and if you pull from the atlantic, you pull from the Mediterranean

TFW you might get the chance to tell CAS to "Light up those fuckin' Gooks!".

thx c:

Here's transparent if you guys want.

They don't have the ability yet to nuke the us. That will soon change. I hope china can de-escalate this today. If china can not handle NK before this evening,it is up to the US to strike this night. Then KJU will have his day of the sun celebration tomorrow. Else they will nuke the shit out of SK and Japan. So cut his head off and lets get over with it.

That really would have been a nice touch.
No I do not.