Mixed race people are all disgusting

I'm not a horse expert, but it is my opinion that this is a nice looking horse.

the female ones are called fillies or mares depending on how old they are

9/10 would give a carrot

34,8% British & Irish, 2,5% Native American, the rest Northwest Russia and I look attractive

t.ellis islan mongrel

girl is bangin, yur fckin retarded m8

FUCK YOU OP I DIDN'T ASK TO LIVE!

purebred knickerbocker actually. jealous?

Would sniff her butt.

Yes, would sniff.

She's a solid 6/10. If she got rid of the stupid hair color I'd long term relationship her ass

>purebread something that isnt real
yeah ok dudde

>mixed

I'm 3 flavours of northern/western european and I'm sexy as fuck

I'm perfect

OP, you are 100 percent right. Thats why most Americans are ugly compared to Europeans.

jealous it is!
thanks for confirming

>part british, part french, part scandi mix
British and French are mongrels anyway. They are a mixture of Germanic and Celtic peoples. Honestly the only Europeans that could be considered "pure" by any definition are people from the Jutland peninsula. southern Scandinavia, the Netherlands, old Saxony, and parts of the Baltic states. East Germans are a mixture of Germans and Slavs, South and west Germans are a mixture of Celts and Germans as are English and French, Italians and Greeks are mixed as fuck and Slavs were conquerors and conquered so much that they also interbred with other ethnic groups, while Spain and Portugal were ruled by Moors but also have varied admixture from other Mediterranean peoples, Celts, and the Basques (who may not even be related to Indo-Europeans and be the closest descendants of the people who inhabited Europe before the Indo-European migration).

So yeah, most Europeans are mutts, don't lose sleep over it, especially if you are an American because it is even more likely that you are a mongrel than any European. Beyond that genocide in the ancient world was extremely rare, generally migrating peoples who didn't displace the previous inhabitants generally just interbred with them. The moral is to listen to your cock. If you want to fuck a girl there is probably a biological reason (markers for high fertility, healthy upbringing, societal success, etc.), if you don't want to fuck a girl there is also probably a biological reason (markers for low fertility, markers for poor health, too genetically different, too genetically similar).

I still think she looks alright. Would willingly reproduce with.
>at least 7/10

you cant even shitpost right

isnt that varg's daughter?

i remember you. does your dad know he got cucked?

No

GRIFFITH

People usually stop with excluding Southern European nations from white status
He has no idea.

lol

don't bad mouth my waifu ever again idiot

I'd shoot my tadpoles all over that pig

No,

Shes clearly sjw look at her hair style, she peobably fucks niggers just to prove how not racist she is to everyone

yeah thats varg's half "french" half immigrant mongrel daughter

>tfw got the genetic gamble of blue eyes brown hair

celtic/french

JUST anglo my shit up

I have a feeling you trying to ridicule White people trying to stay White

>race mixers
>white

wtf does a half mongol know?

Muhfugga I'm beautiful, nigguh.

You are a low iq manlet with shit tier skin right and paedo moustaches right?

Finnic/Puerto Rican mut here

I'm lucky I got green eyes and blond hair, but I still feel like a science experiment cerebrally.

IT'S THE FRENCH GENES, YOU CAN SEE THE HIGHLY DERIVED MIDDLE EASTERN GENETICS IN THE BAGS UNDER HER EYES AND THE SHAPE OF THE CHEEKS. ALSO SHE HAS THE LOW INTERPUPILLARY DISTANCE OF ANGLO BRITISH GENES.

Go get in a car crash, you Russian bitch.

She looks nice. I like her facial expression. She seems like a girl with energy and would keep me from getting bored. Makes me depressed because someone like that is a millions times out of my league.

Yes it's his eldest daughter, first born kin, born just before he went to prison.

She's a bit of a weeb.

>ponyfag detected

Wtf, man?