At the turn of the 20th century, the average age for an American girl to get her period was 16 to 17. Today...

>At the turn of the 20th century, the average age for an American girl to get her period was 16 to 17. Today, that number has plummeted to less than 13, according to data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.

newsweek.com/2015/02/06/puberty-comes-earlier-and-earlier-girls-301920.html

Other urls found in this thread:

upi.com/Health_News/2013/05/23/Last-century-Western-nations-lost-an-average-14-IQ-points/UPI-77081369362633
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's mostly changes in diet and nutrition

And, you know, sub-humans dragging it down. Just like IQ.

yes, hormones in the water, hormones in the food (meat and milk especially), and in general just more calories

are vaccines causing this?

Whites are still the majority, that wouldn't explain a massive difference of 3 to 4 years all by itself, not even close, even if Hispanics and blacks experience puberty younger.

it has always been 13 or 14 you absolute virgin

no, read the article and the research. then see >virgin

no u

estrogen in water and food are making them develop female features much faster then their normal body could.

No you fuck,

Maybe periods, sure, but now they have full racks and hips + thighs at 12-13; not normal

Why is this same image and article posted earlier? Slide thread or idiot who can't noko?

See

I posted the second thread without the first sentence. makes it more clear.

are you so new that you don't know about deleting posts?

you can't delete an OP, newfag

Estrogen in foods.

who is this chick and where can i find her naked

>being this new

Are you kidding me? It's Angie Varona. These pics were from when she was like 14, she's a huge meme here.

The worst part is they stay on their rags permanently after that.

IQ is increasing literally everywhere, idiot.

No it isn't, many countries have had decreasing average IQs, California's average IQ now is only 95 or so on average which is lower than it was in the past.

Its decreasing for the past 200years

nope

You dont think that might be from blacks and mexicans who smoke dope all class ?

If someone doesnt want to learn often their iq doesnt develop . Its the two sides to the iq coin. Its been studied

Ok, so, what does that have to do with my point though, the guy said IQ was increasing everywhere and I provided a point which disproved his universal claim. Also you can't measure effort effectively so your claim is up for dispute in the first place, we know blacks/hispanics have lower IQs than whites so that's probably the only reason California's mean IQ has decreased, a much greater proportional Hispanic population.

You do not have to measure effort effectively, engagement and interaction in early years and through teens has already been show to be fundamental in iq . They did it years ago with children who had been largely denied physical or mental stimulation as a form of abuse. It effects their cognitive functions to the point of retardation. Engagement matters.

you see it again when immigrants with an iq of 90 come over and their kids average out 10 to 15 points ahead of them.

Misleading

Iqs of most major countries increasing

the population of extremely low iq populations is exponentially increasing. What do you think effect of that is.

You sort of can measure effort though.

If someone is completing assignments, attending classes regularly, and attending tests; they are putting in erffort. It really is not an intelligence based thing, its interest and motivationally based.

Someone who never shows up and completes nothing will do worse.

Track the iqs between both groups through school

Boom

>Last century: Western nations lost an average 14 IQ points

upi.com/Health_News/2013/05/23/Last-century-Western-nations-lost-an-average-14-IQ-points/UPI-77081369362633

>muh blank slate

Whites can elevate a nigger to be smarter than he would be simply left among fellow niggers, that's true.
He's never going to be white, though. His race did not go through the adaptations that Europeans and East Asians did.
He is a hunter-gatherer.

For them to become our equals would require an intense eugenic program or for them to be dumped in a European climate and isolated for thousands of years.

Not only do we not have a duty to take on board shitskins and "overclock" their pre-agriculture brains: I don't think it would even be kind to do that to them.
Assuming you could make them studious they'd probably be like Jap' students. Killing themselves and becoming autistic because they're pushed to unhealthy limits.

the moon's getting closer we're all gonna die

clearly shooped. Look at her bikini on her left tit.

>Bloat tool

Lol you fucking new fags

The lack of a safe enviroment does this.

Do you know the source of these pics you retarded newfag? She took them and sent them to her then boyfriend directly thereafter from her phone. Direct me to the toolset that would allow a 14 year old with no technical experience to do that.

It's the same reason the frogs are turning gay. Alex Jones was right again.

Diet and Jewish engineered hormones in the water

Fat and estrogen trigger puberty earlier
Girls are fatter these days and xenoestrogens are in everything including your water

>the average age for an American girl to get her period was 16 to 17

I got my first blood at 14, and I'm a dude.

>fuck that music teacher...

Once the nukes drop were gonna those early rates to get the population back

Is there any possible way to avoid all this all together? I heard (((they))) have infiltrated the organic industry

bump