Baby girl who weighs 2st 10lbs alarms doctors over her constant cravings for food - but her parents blame GOD for her...

>Baby girl who weighs 2st 10lbs alarms doctors over her constant cravings for food - but her parents blame GOD for her unhealthy appetite
>Chahat Kumar weighs a similar amount to that of an average-sized four-year-old
>But doctors are confused as to what is causing her constant cravings for food
>She now struggles to breathe and even sleep as a result of her excessive weight

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4407936/Baby-girl-weighs-2st-10lbs-alarms-doctors.html

Other urls found in this thread:

sci-hub.cc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>She now struggles to breathe and even sleep as a result of her excessive weight caused by eating like a '10-year-old', local reports suggest

DESIGNATED EATING STREETS

>Chahat also suffers from abnormally hard skin that makes taking her blood samples to analyse her condition more difficult

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

>Chahat Kumar, eight months, from India, weighs a similar amount to that of a four-year-old

Goddamn, brown skin is the curse of Cain. If I woke up Indian, Mexican, South Asian, or basically anything but white, I'd just toss myself straight off of a building.

The baby is fucking horrific too, but jesus christ look at the dad.

>Her parents blame it on 'God' and her quadruple-sized portions of food, but they deny any responsibility over her diet (pictured with her mother, Reena, 21)

HEALTH AT EVERY SIZE.

STOP FAT SHAMING YOU SHITLORDS.

aye m8 just pounds metric fag

Does getting a baby that fat necessarily doom it to being an obese adult? Couldn't the parents just stop feeding it so much, and maybe give it a shot at becoming a regular subhuman indian?

Or does this kind of overfeeding wreck a baby's metabolism and send it down the road to terrible obesity for life?

LMAO

Jesus Christ, all they had to do was not feed her every second. Babies just eat, then get tired and sleep it off then wake up, cry a bit, play and eat again. Her parents are fucking tards.

What's this? An American Girl Born to paki Boys?

Jesus Christ. Holy fuck. The shitskin being shitty parents. Who would think?

>fatass baby
>dad has coke nail
>mom has two thumbs

does she have two thumbs on her right hand?

It looks like that guy from Moana

sad waste of a life

Wtf is
>2st

The number place after 1nd.

What a freakshow of a country...

Looks like a garbage pail kid, if anyone remembers those.

while britbongs complain that we don't use metric occasionally, they still weigh themselves in stones, 1 stone is 14 pounds i think

Puft daddy is that you?

horrifying

STOP FEEDING YOUR FUCK TROPHY, ASSHOLES

Kek

And this is how x-men were created.

>She

two stones which is about pumpkin size, this baby is about two pumpkins big

We don't care, we like all the different units of measurement, the more the better.

I do. Always got mom to buy me a pack of cards when we went out shopping.

That nigga snorting coke with that coke pinkie

Why is everyone in India some kind of mutant?

5%er in the making

>2st
What, mate?

Bhopal is like Chernobyl in a sense, and add that with poo in the streets and you have a nation full of a majority mutants while the normies have gone extinct or fled to malaysia.

Health at any size.

Poo

>Does getting a baby that fat necessarily doom it to being an obese adult?
It's doomed to die early, man. Being fat literally kills you. Same as being an auschwitz skurleton. Despite what those retard feminists would tell you, there is a relatively narrow band of healthy human weights, and if you deviate from it, you get all kinds of fucked up.

the dad look fine with the fact he got tyhe worlds shittiest starter pokemon

And it's next door to the most inbred country on earth. I'd say nuke the whole region but they'd just get worse.

fixed

Can someone explain to me where Christians draw the line in the sand between Gods will and Satans tricks?
Could it not be argued the devil has stricken this child with insatiable temptation ?

Arya Permana. 10 yo Indonesia

Poo and pollution everywhere

>her parents blame GOD for her unhealthy appetite
TYPICAL INDIAN PARENTS, never admitting fault or takin responsibility

Jesus Christ, imagine what she is going to do to those poor streets.

the father has a cocaine nail (pinkie finger)
the mother is literally coaching her fat child to eat

>could it not be argued one of the parents is emotionally absent while the other one is so emotionally starved that they are using their baby for attention without regards to the child's health and are selfish messed up parents.

My God. They finally did it. They recreated an American. What has science done.

>This is whole statement

What a bunch of bullshit

The Blobess has been born.

kek

>Fat, and tough skin
muties

>feed more than neccesary
>kid gets fatter
>wants more food
>repeat
they should be put in jail

hahaha
this is india
THEY SHIT IN THE STREETS

wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpeg

>Does getting a baby that fat necessarily doom it to being an obese adult?
Yep.

>the data showed that a person’s pool of adipocytes is set during childhood and adolescence

10.1038/nature06902

I've heard tales one can download scientific research for free on sci-hub sci-hub.cc/

Underrated

Soon

She's a big girl

Prader-Willi

Kek

kill it with fire

for a poo in the loo

>the man in that picture has reproduced
>meanwhile you are a virgin in your twenties

Not a coke nail. Some retards here believe it's a sign of being "upper class" or nobility.
Arranged marriages. Most Indians are sexually immature, beta to the max and would probably die virgins if their parents didn't get them a partner.

fixed