"KYS" is NOT a fucking JOKE!

There has been this thing going around the internet for sometime. And that is the slang "Kill Yourself" I would like to just say, this is NOT a joke, as my caption says.
People say this so carelessly and don't think of how it could actually be effecting the person, how much they could be bullied each day and hear these words. This is a real life crisis and happens every single day and you know what that does? It tears families apart.
It is not a fun sight to see someone you care about lying lifeless on the floor when you come home. A brother, sister, mother, father, grandma, best friend, anyone really. Anyone you have a strong bond with.
I want you to put yourself in a situation where you come home and that is exactly what you see.. a lifeless body of one you loved or had a close relationship with, the natural reaction is to scream and cry and try to wake them up.. that heartbreak during the situation and it is traumatizing.
Do not ever say "KYS" to someone if you would break down at the sight of one who did it and who spent time with you. These people have families like all of us, stop telling someone to do such a thing... now I get it's 1 life out of millions probably or however many people are on this planet but that's not the point. You're taking away one life and hurting multiple...
If you have no heart and don't care about people at all except yourself then fine. That's sad, but fine. So be it.
I don't even know where I'm going with this. I doubt my words will make a difference but I hope they do. And I hope people use "KYS" less. There's no other way to explain it except how I did. If you wouldn't like to lose somebody in that way then think about the other persons connections and how they'd feel if that one person you're targeting actually did such a thing.
However, this thread is probably against the terms of use so it may not be up long.
If you reply now with "KYS" then you're a troll and probably didn't even read my message or again, just heartless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cy1ZPPAIw3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What?

neck yourself

Kill yourself faggot

True, I just say Kill Yourself whenever I post just to get the point across that they should be removed from existence.

Gas yourself

kys

>Kill la Kill yourself

kek all month I thought it was 'kiss you softly'

kill yourself

BAN HIGH CAPACITY ASSAULT MESSAGES !!!

an hero

i was rised in this society so there is no way to expect me to be a perfect person,imma do what imma do

I wish somebody would actually kill themself over me typing kys on a mongolian throat singing forum

neck yourself mate

dude kill yourself you stupid nigger fuck you where the fuck do you think you are? Answer me now where the fuck do you think you are? KYS

I thought KYS was a post modernistic pre neo modern way of saying Kiss. Oh fuck me sideways

Kys faggot.
I read.
Maybe.

Get gassed, faggot

die in a fire
that you start yourself.

>stupid fucking people create a three-letter acronym for two words
>Kill Yourself
>it's not Kill Your Self
>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

The world would be better off with fewer leftists, nigs, spics, sandniggers and Jews, so they can all KTS.

top yourself sir: tyss
BOOM

Drown in a pool of your own blood and somebody else's piss.

Only redditfags and newfags say kys
Around here we prefer to use proper english and tell you to kill yourself the right way. I suggest you head back there to preach muh feels

Off yourself

if someone took "KYS" seriously then they needed to die,a shame they didn't kill themselves earlier

some girl in a school in missouri was told to kys and she did, shit was so cash.

Commit sudoku.

OP is a faggot. KYS.

t. Bully

Kek

That's why I simply say, "Please move out."

old school cool

>31 replies to shitty bait thread
wew

You have no impact on me - you can say whatever you want. If you're so mentally weak that your feelings get hurt by words, you should work on fixing that deficiency before anything else, because it's pathetic and not conducive toward any good in the world to be thin-skinned.

1. strap on bomb
2. go to lapland
3. find shia
4. run into cabin
5. pull pin

kysas

encourage him to take the easy way out you fuckin fag

>if someone took "KYS" seriously then they needed to die,a shame they didn't kill themselves earlier
But I am serious.
KYS

youtube.com/watch?v=Cy1ZPPAIw3o

Natural selection against overly emotional pussies. m8.

Kill yourself

you really think I'm gonna read that?

Yeah, what monsters. And those poor people who have to read it. All they wanted was a break from being told to kill themselves irl so they could shitpost on a racist political image board full of weebs and social pariahs.

Why so many slide threads popping up now? Are we about to experience a real happening?

>an hero

In my heart, it's all still this. Nostalgia feels are best feels.

If someone is weak enough to kill themselves then they deserve to die.

>CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Nothing necessarily weak or strong about suicide.
There is something weak about getting one's feelings hurt by the words of others.

tldr faggot

this

Why The Face?

I agree. It's a terrible thing to say.

Kill yourself.

Agreed

Fuck that, you push through and fight to the death. No room for suicide when you could have been used to kill gooks.

Fight what?
Hell surely wants more "fighters" bro - you'll be welcome.

Kiss yourself

i really want you to die for being such a faggot, kill yourself

Fuck you seriously, you type of people is what drives other people to suicide, kill yourself unironically.

In this place the people who really use it lately all want to kill themselves every fucking day, you are not going to get pity here. If you kill yourself, first its on you, and second, good for you I guess if your life was so shitty or you felt so "bad" then at least you had resolve and killed yourself.

Fuck off, if a family member of yours did it, its probably more your fault than someone on the internet telling him to do it.

You type of people will ever get out of hell

kek wtf is this shit?

kys nigger

>In this place the people who really use it regularly* all want to ....

>i know where i can go to lecture my KYS campaign and be taken seriously
>the politically incorrect board on Sup Forums, genius!
kill yourself OP

Kys faggot

Kys

I agree with you OP, but Sup Forums is a place of sociopaths and narcissists.

Unfortunately your words will not do much good here.

It's a crying shame, really.