>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr12
>NEW ASSAD INTERVIEW DROPPED: youtu.be/Bnpy7mrGMS0
>President Assad: Trump is a puppet of the Deep State
>Assad says the Khan Shaykhun was a false flag
>Coalition planes kill 18 SDF with friendly bomb
>UNSC transcript by based Brazilbro → or pastebin.com/VB75kRZr
>Russia to veto UN Security Council resolution on Syrian chemical weapons attack
>MIT professor:White House claims on Syria chemical attack obviously false
>Putin meets Tillerson in Moscow
>EVACUATION AGREEMENTS TAKING PLACE IN IDLIB AND RIF DIMASHQ PROVINCES
>S Palmyra: SAA liberates new hilltops, overall 230+ square miles of territory liberated

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
abc.net.au/news/2017-04-13/trump-syria-strike-a-warning-north-korea-provocations-williams/8443002
web.archive.org/web/20170413111125/https://www.bellingcat.com/resources/articles/2017/04/13/anatomy-sarin-bomb-explosion-part/
deirezzor24.net/?p=6562
twitter.com/Pamela_Moore13/status/852301243737395200
youtube.com/watch?v=ctirIlbRpTw
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/852740478747328514
strategic-culture.org/news/2016/04/28/seymour-hersh-hillary-approved-sending-libya-sarin-syrian-rebels.html
web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http:/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatla_airstrike
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/852744314832568320
youtu.be/SPyoFPFaIcY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–North_Korea_relations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>Based Syriabro visits Aleppo citadel,hangs out with Ru military,tiger forces,takes pictures 4 /sg/
His story archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/

Aleppobro fresh pix drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc

So trump officialy wants nuclear war against weak nations like syria and NK
abc.net.au/news/2017-04-13/trump-syria-strike-a-warning-north-korea-provocations-williams/8443002

>pedro overexaggerating things
Wow, what a surprise...

Sorry, it's just 90000000d tridimentional chess tactics from the god emperor, praise kek!

Fuck Bellingcat, but a pretty good resource:
web.archive.org/web/20170413111125/https://www.bellingcat.com/resources/articles/2017/04/13/anatomy-sarin-bomb-explosion-part/

WHY WASNT THIS THE OP PICTURE? REEE!

xth for Make Saudi Arabia Great Again!

This is actually really upsetting. As soon as someone gets a taste of the Great Game, they can't stop playing

Well, just today, Assad's propaganda outlet, SANA, reported that a US strike killed hundreds of civilians with chemical weapons.
This could not be confirmed by Russian drones, and later we are able to confirm that it is complete bullshit.
deirezzor24.net/?p=6562

An interview with Assad which came out today basically has him telling three different versions of the cause of the previous chemical attack. He even goes so far as to deny that anyone died, which makes me think back to the "Syrian Boy" picture when Assad denied that was real too. Funny because even his wife was able to simply say that it is unfortunate, but a consequence of war.

Literally, even Russia is not willing to defend Assad's bullshit.

Anyone wants a Mad Assad: Syrian Road dump? I have a bunch o pictures from a thread months ago but if anyone has any extra please post.

Drums start playing...

Do you have the webm?

kek. fucking CNN:
"The US military and intelligence community has intercepted communications featuring Syrian military and chemical experts talking about preparations for the sarin attack in Idlib last week, a senior US official tells CNN."

It was, 'Syrian and Russian chatter about the attack' that Syria and Russia readily admit doing. Now they added "chemical experts talking about preparations for the sarin attack"
cunts

Watch this brave Syrian woman fight off a huge rate

twitter.com/Pamela_Moore13/status/852301243737395200

This pic is the penultimate of all of these Kurdish meme vehicles

Is that the Abu Hajaar death box?

When the fuck did Honduras get electricity, let alone internet access...

Can someone pass me dima's fb?

asking for a friend.

>t. /ptg/

Negative but I do have this
youtube.com/watch?v=ctirIlbRpTw
Turnon subtitles for maximun keks.

>Priviet Comrade, I am Ivan Ivanov Ivanski, Chemical weapons and terror bomber from Evil Russian Army
>Hello friend, I am Ali al Pilot. Have you delivered my chemical weapons for this chemical weapon attack?
>Da comrade. We have supplied sarin as it is the most deadly of gases and will kill the most children
>Praise Allah, friend Ivan the Russian Chemical Weapons and Terror Bombing Expert. I will no go and bomb these children with the sarin gases you have provided

I dunno, when did canucks lost their balls to Trudeu?

Buses leaving Madaya and Zabadani
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/852740478747328514

>it's a /ptg/ tries to get into the mind of Trump and fails splendidly

Personal favorite since it reminds me of old ironclads and steam trains.

During the election he said at one point he thought that Saudi Arabia was behind 9/11.

I think he just doesn't really care enough.

Curse upon all shills

>This could not be confirmed by Russian drones
Last I heard, no confirmation from MOD. Might be bullshit, or not. Dunno if deirezzor24 (((resistance network))) is trustworthy either. That being said, Seymour Hersh also said that a secret agreement in 2012 was reached between the Obama Administration and the leaders of Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar, to set up a sarin gas attack and blame it on Assad so that the US could invade and overthrow Assad.
>strategic-culture.org/news/2016/04/28/seymour-hersh-hillary-approved-sending-libya-sarin-syrian-rebels.html
There is the article daily mail pulled from their site re: more false flag news
>web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http:/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

> three different versions of the cause of the previous chemical attack
I think there are many different versions. And until there is an investigation, we won`t know for sure what hapenned. Assad has invited an OPCW FFM to investigate. I think there is a lot of speculation (muh body of opposition social media reports) and very few facts. Bottom line to me is what fucking logic is there in attacking a civilian target late in a war you are on the verge of winning, with a chemical weapon that will inevitably outrage the international community?

>Literally, even Russia is not willing to defend Assad's bullshit.
Yeah, no.

WTF? The event has its own Wikipedia page already. Hmm. Looking for proofs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatla_airstrike

meant for

>Da comrade. We have supplied sarin as it is the most deadly of gases and will kill the most children
lol

imo he's utterly and completely naive to the point I'm impressed

Who in the fuck complains about McCain and Jeb then puts in another batch of Neo-Cons and expects different results?

Have something similar but bigger, way bigger, and idiotic.

someone should make the north korean version of this

Yo this is some tasty bread well done homie

>looking for proofs on a wikipedia page

Okay I am kinda sorta newly redpilled on the situation and I need you goyim to confirm what I know as true or correct me.
>bad guys are the Syrian Rebels who are basically affiliated w/ ISIS
>good guy is Assad who is trying to stop these guys
>instead of doing anything to stop the war in Syria the globalists decide to use it as a chance to get a bunch of terrorists into the west because ???
>Jared Kushner gets a good idea and has Trump shake things up and try to get Assad out of power so that ISIS can take over Syria in an effort to get more refugees over in the west
>Trump basically doesn't realize why what he did was wrong yet

t b h NK is irrational and insane unlike Iran

Honestly the US should go there, totally will enjoy seeing Iraq in Asia The Sequel and absolute clusterfuck that will end up having Seoul be wiped off the map

This Syrian Roads would make anyone mad.

They aren't wrong. That is what they are trying to do.
Its just not a tactic that works in a realpolitik setting.
Its literal liberal shaming by association tactics that these retards were decrying for the past 4-5 years.
It demonstrates a massive amount of naivete on international relations by the Trump administration, which tells me that nobody who has that skill is willing to work with them.

>t b h NK is irrational and insane

actually its pretty efficient. the pointy the vehicle is, the harder it will be for bullets to penetrate the armor.

That's just mild steel welded all over an old truck, may as well be paper.

>Bottom line to me is what fucking logic is there in attacking a civilian target late in a war you are on the verge of winning, with a chemical weapon that will inevitably outrage the international community?

It's possible that a goal of using the sarin could have been to drive a wedge between the US and Russia. Assad knows there's no possible negotiated settlement to bring an end to the Civil War that would allow him to keep power. If he doesn't achieve total victory, he hangs. So he knows Russia & Iran are tiring of the war, of the expense, and he worries they would force him to accept a settlement - and flee Syria. He probably doesn't want that - and the sarin was a tool to ensure that the US & Russia don't come to an accord over his future.

I mean, sure, if your entire strategy relies on zerg rush might aswell.

GTFO of here you're aren't even shilling convincingly... which must mean you also believe in Assad but must earn shekels for the senpai. Alma forgives you

Insane Mccain

>irrational and insane

During the Korean War the USA completely destroyed the entirety of North Korea through carpet bombing. They bombed anything that was standing.

It would be insane if they weren't paranoid.

This has become Mad Max: Syrian road rage edition thread

The single biggest problem right now is that Flynn is no longer with the administration. We lost him very early in the game. I still don't understand exactly what happened. At the time, I thought it wasn't a big deal, but it's clear now that Flynn's exit did a lot of harm.

Fuck you, Russian shill.

flynn was another retard who wanted respect from russia, and the only reason why he got sacked is because he knew too much about pedos

Ahh yeah.

yeah i forgot i had saved it! it's late and soon i'm off to bed.

>we have proof.
>we won't show you the proof.
Really made me think.

thanks ameribro.

>drive a wedge between the US and Russia
neocons and their handlers are hellbent on regime change and have been so for years. what do you think?

Flynn should've just apologized and stayed away from the media for a while but someone in the WH demanded his resignation.

Would be my daily driver tbqhf

but wasn't Somalia and Sudan already fucked up before he said this?

better than russian katyushas

>Assad knows there's no possible negotiated settlement to bring an end to the Civil War that would allow him to keep power.

That's not true. If they hold an election after the war, and Assad wins that election, then he remains as president.

They kinda harass everyone around them with useless dick waving like missile tests and minor artillery shelling along the DMZ

I dont have a problem with Iran because they're at least trying to not alienate their own allies like NK is with China and look sane other than the crazy Shia clerics sometimes

The problem is that they use the paranoia wrongly. Like jailing the fuck out of everyone to the point you turn your state into a dictatorship that is on borderline famine is dumb. They should've gone the route of China, seeing NK like that would've been hilarious

Honestly though I just want invasion in NK so I can see the entire Korean Peninsula go tits up. Everyone in it is getting what's coming.

5,000 civilians are leaving the Shi'ite enclave in Ildib soon
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/852744314832568320

Anyone who thinks that shaming a government into compliance is a valid tactic hasn't seen how that policy towards Russia since 2008 has been a complete failure. The fact they think its a master stroke of a genius is hilarious as fuck. The politicians need a big bad enemy though so it makes sense from a lobbyist standpoint.

>They kinda harass everyone around them with useless dick waving like missile tests and minor artillery shelling along the DMZ
you still have no proofs of this, but only news from the dishonest media

>Like jailing the fuck out of everyone
and more fake news

dildo, you assume too much. Maybe a language thing? I'm looking everywhere. Suck a dick

Hey, lads, still getting raided by ?

What does /sg/ think of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad?

based

I know South Koreans are kinda insane but you do know most of these reports come from South Korea AND North Korea as well right?

>That's not true. If they hold an election after the war, and Assad wins that election, then he remains as president.
Either Assad is going to be killed or the rebels are going to lose too many men and flee the country (or stay to be tortured). Assad is either going to die or maintain power.

He is not afraid to bring the bantz

NK wanting to defend itself is not agression

He sometimes gets a little crazy and says some stupid shit but I think he was a good leader who told the goys to go eat a dick and cared about his people

youtu.be/SPyoFPFaIcY

>Assad will either win or lose

This statement is true, but not very insightful.

Heavily decreased. Morning hours are the best hours. Even /ptg/ becomes less...fanatic in early morning hours. it's after mid-day that things start getting messy.

Bantz/10

Is there a position where he can just be a speaker and just spout his shit just to trigger Israel?

Has some quality bantz and pretty based

Yeah, so how do you figure the rebels are just going to capture Assad and force him to have a fair, democratic election for once?

:O

>The problem is that they use the paranoia wrongly. Like jailing the fuck out of everyone to the point you turn your state into a dictatorship that is on borderline famine is dumb.

Well yes but their leadership is a bunch of old and paranoid military generals, a bureaucracy that probably doesn't care and an aristocratic family that gets dumber with each new generation.

They need to admit that some change is necessary but they are not gonna do it as long as they have the threat of invasion and destruction by the USA. When people are afraid they stick to their traditional leadership.

>Honestly though I just want invasion in NK so I can see the entire Korean Peninsula go tits up. Everyone in it is getting what's coming.

It wouldn't be nice, especially because it could also affect China and Japan.

Have you factored in the number of ships that make up the 5th naval fleet in Bahrain?

dunno and don`t think so. either way, resource rich african nations aren`t exactly a bastion of stability.

based. an iranian was here earlier and said he had little chance of entering election, much less winning.

>moderate headchoppers
>elections
pick one

No but doing missile tests on the sea of Japan and Artillery runs near the South Korean border should be cause of alarm for both Japan and South Korea. Imagine the US making artillery tests nea Rio Grande and missile launches near Yukatan after the president declares that Mexico is a danger to the US. This si what SKorea has to deal with every 3 months or so.

>Assad knows there's no possible negotiated settlement to bring an end to the Civil War that would allow him to keep power. If he doesn't achieve total victory, he will hang
Luckily for him victory was possible in the next 12 months, Russia won't let a US puppet take power and Israel wants its pipeline. No way Russia pulls out on Syria now the US pipeline would ruin them. Assad knows this and wouldn't risk it and has no reason to be desperate enough to use CW.
Trump has set the precedent, there will be another chemical attack and Trump will be forced to act. Russia won't walk away either

Consider it from the NK perspective.
The US and its allies invaded and slaughtered thousands of Koreans, simply for holding an ideology they didn't like: communism.
The fought a long bloody war to a standstill, and the Americans set up a puppet government on their half of your country while they blockaded your half.
They poisoned the land so you have difficulty farming, they hold food aid to ransom and they threaten you militarily at every turn.
Every war game they hold with the south is a practice invasion of the north.
Your only way to keep them at bay is to demonstrate you have the weapons and the will to use them if attacked.

But they also fell to a crazy personality cult around the ruling family and are completely nuts. The government is completely authoritarian, but irrationally so. Its what you expect from a paranoid society that feels under siege.
That completely invalidates any sympathy they might otherwise gain from their position.
If they had a rational government, things might be different.
But that's my doubles advocate for the day.

>No but doing missile tests on the sea of Japan and Artillery runs near the South Korean border
this looks like a false flag tbqh

>he had little chance of entering election, much less winning.

I know less than nothing of internal iranian politics. Why did he say that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad couldn't win?

The line between sceptism and paranoia is a very thin one mexifriend.

another reason why NK is demonized
>nd North Korea has never recognized the state of Israel, denouncing it as an "imperialist satellite".[2] Since 1988 it recognises the sovereignty of the State of Palestine over all of Israel, except for the Golan Heights, which it recognises as part of Syria.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–North_Korea_relations

What is the consensus here on the Syrian airstrike? I don't really have a problem with dropping bombs on ISIS, but I thought it was a bad move to strike Assad's airfield, even if Assad did use chemical weapons (which there has been no proof released yet).

>inb4 shariablue/shill/falseflag

Pretty negative consensus senpai.