PLANNED PARENTHOOD ZAPPED BY PENCE!

Pence just broke the tie vote to take away to advance a bill that would let states deny Title X family planning funds to Planned Parenthood, meaning we're about to get constitutional up in this bitch. How fucking smug do you feel right now anons?

twitter.com/ajplus/status/847523829291167744

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hurrr struggling teenagers and rape victims btfo!! maga!!

What is the morning after pill?

What is not 100% success rate ?

I don't even understand why you would be happy about niggers and poor people having more babies. Are you guys fucking retarded or something ?

What is black cohash and a baseball bat.

Wow, it's like they should take responsibility for their own actions, and also adopt the kid out. Rape is bad, but murder is worse.

A form of abortion (ie murder)

What is your right to behave as a nigger does not trump the norms and needs of society?

Fucking idiots, the one thing that was helping to keep control of a bigger nigger population just got destroyed, good luck havin daquan breeding ur daughter dumbass

theyll just shoot eachother in larger numbers

>planned parenthood
You just fucking know.

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

>I know! I'll post a vague response and claim no one can BLOW THE FUCK OUT of said vague response because there is nothing to refute lmao

I am torn between being smug and sticking it to libcucks, and hating the fact that these retarded city dwelling nigger whores will now be collecting welfare thanks to their irresponsibility.

On one hand we counter rampant degeneracy on the other this only means more niglets.

To further emphasize on ur comment, planned parenthood was established to keep the minoritie population at bay, instead all these assholes are cheering for its demolishment because of muh trump, failing to realise theyre tying their own noose, and the fall of america, but whatever, muh freedoms

As if the nigger population could get any better at this point.

this desu
being against abortion is being pro white genocide

Or hurt, maim, and kill, the productive mwmbers of society in larger numbers

What is personal responsibility ?

Nope, but ur suppossed to reduce the amount of niggers not cut programs that help stop the breedi g of them

That post wasn't for you anyways, pumpkin. It was for people with a brain.

We already pay negresses more money for extra babies.

This means more blacks will kill each other , as their communities have a critical mass as well.

We finally getting some Ws up in this bitch?

U fags are so blinded by your stupidness it hurts, a poverty enslaved population cannot rob each other as there is nothing to steal from one another, guess wholl theyll be targeting

>poverty enslaved population

niggers will just self-abort their spawn which will land them in prison.

checkmate niggers.

>theyll just shoot eachother in larger numbers
It is fun to live in the warzone. Ask Iraqis.

Oh so Planned Parenthood DOES need federal money to provide abortions?
I thought the liberal line was 'hey they don't use any of your tax dollars for abortions!'
>okay, but we're taking away tax dollars anyways
>WAHHHH WE CANT GIB ABORTIONS NOW
Make up what lie you plan on sticking with you liberal shits

This argument is strong. No strawmen, no ad homenim, just basic denial of their own hipocracy leading them to disagree with one another. Ben shapiro would be proud. The infighting will be absolutely glorious

Great. Now another Trump/Pence election legacy will be more niggers breeding uncontrollably. Thanks a lot Drumpfkins.

what is more unwanted niggers filling our once white cities?

i bet your father fled vietnam draft you responsibility cheating faggot

>hurrr retarded teenage fuckups ... BTFO..
ftfy