On a scale of 1 to Brasil how corrupt is your country?

After a list which had the names of 108 people involved in corrupton schemes was leaked no congressman or senator showed up out of fear of being named. This is a joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

jcrs.uol.com.br/_conteudo/2017/04/galeria_de_imagens/557340-camara-dos-deputados-e-senado-ficam-vazios-apos-lista-de-fachin.html
elfinanciero.com.mx/nacional/ine-identifica-a-responsable-de-fuga-de-lista-nominal-reitera-fueron-los-partidos.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jcrs.uol.com.br/_conteudo/2017/04/galeria_de_imagens/557340-camara-dos-deputados-e-senado-ficam-vazios-apos-lista-de-fachin.html

Good thing brasil is doing something about those corrupt criminals.
ARGENTINA JUST SEND TO JAIL 2 PEOPLE AFTER THE MOST CORRUPT 12 YEARS OF GOVERMENT. MORE THAN 10.000 PEOPLE DIED BECOUSE OF CORRUPTION! GOD DAMN IT!!!
WE CANNOT EVEN GET THE EX-PRESIDEN KRISTINA IN JAIL BECOUSE THE GOOD GOVERMENT WANTS HER FOR RE-ELECTIONS!

I don't think we're very corrupt outside of politicians spending tax payer money on stupid shit. Australians are a fair people, we never had communism or a devastating event and we're too irrelevant to be espionaged.

I Kekked hard, but this could have happened here too.

lebanon.

Shit happens all the time in Chile, except some of them get prosecuted.

America

7-8, but maybe I'm just generous.
We had a president in our county, piece of shit was in power for 16 years and he was corrupt as fuck and everybody knew that. Now when shit hit the fan he's leavening the country and his fucking ex-wife in charge of a company with 2 billions rubles in yearly profit. Fuck it, we need to execute this people on sight.

3 Brasil.

lmao thats fucked.

Mexico is the same shit bro, wish that happned here too

How much is a Brazilian?

i love being australian

Red pill on Putin

depends, if you pick a politician than 200billions a year

Can't live with him, can't live without him.

BRASIL
R
A
S
I
L

Also Brasil

Pretty corrupt but it's getting a lot better.
Before I could pay off cops if I make a traffic violation and if I needed to renew my drivers license I would have to pay people to get it done by the end of the day.
Now I can't pay off authorities, shit actually gets done and while I can't pay people to rush my license I don't need to since it's finished in a few hours

pretty bad right now, but most people seem to be waking up to it.

hello son

Is Rodrigo Duterte that good?

On the state level it varies with each state legislature and governor. On the national level there is extreme corruption but ironically it's kept in check by contradicting corrupting influences. In the federal government it varies agency to agency, the FBI isn't very corrupt but the FTC, FCC, and the CIA (obviously) are very corrupt.

I live in an area that barely affected by his vigilanties since it's relatively drug and gang free.
I'm not sure if it was him or the late after effects of the previous president but public facilities have become a lot more efficient and reliable.

You're an itty bitty baby, watch this.

elfinanciero.com.mx/nacional/ine-identifica-a-responsable-de-fuga-de-lista-nominal-reitera-fueron-los-partidos.html

These fuckers posted the names and political affiliations of EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO VOTED LAST ELECTION

AND THE FAT FUCK IN CHARGE OF THIS WHOLE OPERATION SLIDES 10M UNDER THE TABLE EVERY YEAR TO THE VERY SAME PEOPLE WHO DID IT.

Later they were found out, but were kept anonymous and unpunished.

Almost brazil tier

Probably around a 5 or 6 (maybe more). Depends on the level of government we're going to talk about.

>Have represented Monsanto in the past
>Therefore not able to be a judge in a case involving Monsanto

Not how law works

What are you implying?