FUCK THIS ASSHOLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtu.be/cBN-tARHNts
youtu.be/MD6oDnm43HA
rense.com/general53/aauz.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

prove him wrong

That's a factual statement though, especially considering Trumps views on labor protection and infrastructure.

ONE OF US

>When POTUS is begging you to come back to the meme team

yes, fuck the kike that wrote that article
hitler literally did nothing wrong

Weather you like him or not, Germany would not exist today if Hitler hadn't taken power.

Hitler did nothing wrong

Hitler was great. Just made a few mistakes.

TO ALL POSTERS

Because he wasn't bad at all, Jew. Jews we're and still are the money grubbing scum of the Earth and Hitler did his damnest to exterminate them all to extinction. But you gullible fucktards are too dense to see that Hitler's bad rep was all thanks to slander and lies.

sage

>30% - 4%
Fucking (((globalists)))

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Where do you think we are?

Stop trying, it's very low energy.

Hitler did nothing wrong

wtf I love trump again!

He lost WW2, he must have done something wrong.

Sure Hitler also did some good things, he cared a lot about animal welfare and got rid of a whole lot of untermenschen.

APOLOGIZE

>tfw I'm listening to a speech by hitler right now

Nope, Jesus is the Way

Thats bullshit. He wasn't bad AT ALL.

Well looks like he got my vote in 2020

My fave Hitler video. Similar to Trump Triumphant.

youtu.be/cBN-tARHNts

I have a playlist of Nazi music vids, and this is the first one on it
Good taste

You can, at the very least, corner them by saying that Hitler opposed killing yourself with cigarettes. And that he was nice to dogs. If they're against those things, you can easily win the argument against them by judging THEIR moral character. If they're for those things, you can say "see, he wasn't PURE evil"

No need to shove a redpill down their throats. Just beat them and move on. Don't risk getting fired for being a racist.

Everyone working for the State yeah great

Fuck off

If he faced impossible odds, even doing everything right isn't enough.

Thanks. The comments on that video are great. Perfect song though. The marching goes really great with it. I didn't realize how much color footage there was of Hitler. Very beautiful aesthetics. The goose stepping and everything. Intimidating and impressive.

I still haven't seen any modern displays of soldiers that have the same level of impressiveness. I've looked. Nothing compares.

Kek

youtu.be/MD6oDnm43HA

Personal favorite, great to sing when you're out hiking with a group.

beats the hell out of starving to death

It's not even that OP can't stop sucking cock - he just flat out refuses to.

Erika is another classic, my personal fav
I memorized the lyrics even though I dont know German, I listened to it that much

He actually wasnt ALL bad.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

This

There was another marching song someone sent me, I liked it more. I wonder which one it was. It was catchy as hell.

I'm reading the comment section on the video. I can't believe this video is banned in Germany. They have to view it using a proxy. Modern day Germany are the real fascists. Censorship is bullshit.

how to make kikes heads explode?
Step 1....

we never stop fucking winning

>people think that associating Trump with Hitler would lose him support on a board called "politically incorrect"

Fuck off fag

Hitler saved Germany from being culturally genocided...now if he only listened to Rosenberg and his generals.
That said the meme of "Hitler wanted to take over the world" is a false statement. U.S., and all of the European countries would still exist, we would just have a more equitable economic system and without the 3rd world immigration

Lol fuck off plebbit.

I don't agree on making Nazi music and film illegal, but I do understand why it's illegal, though after all this time they should ease up.
What I find far worse in Germany is fucking green blood or no blood in videogames.

>ywn live in huffingtonpost's nightmare version of reality

yes he did. He killed innocent children you asshole.

pics?

There's LITERALLY no proof Hitler knew about the holocaust.

Was that wrong? It's fucking war

inb4 MUH SIX MILLION because nobody was killed on purpose in the holocaust

Fuck You Yankee!

>Trump doesn't read
>Trump keeps esoteric literature on the Reich readily at hand
>sweatybuttonman.jpg

war? why didnt he kill british,american kids then?

>It's fucking war
also, only degenerates go for women and children.

>thinks he's gonna make pol liberal now just because trumps a cuck
you don't get how this works. stick around though

>yes, fuck the kike that wrote that article

Implying it's real and not r/the_donald desperately trying to make the kike lover look better to us.

wtf i love trump now

Just look it up.

As expected no article on the site under this headline.

Ever hear of the Blitz? Yeah he bombed london you fucking retard. And american kids WERE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FUCKING GLOBE
Churchill bombed civilians first.

>didn't kill British kids
He bombed england retard
>american kids
He never made it to america and never had plans to

>1990

He killed jews because he hated them. It has nothing to do with the war.
Also, how do magnets work?

same question to you too genius, how do magnets work?

Are you trying to make us like him even more or something?

did he kill them purposefully in gas chambers?
Churchill was a faggot.

rense.com/general53/aauz.htm
There were no gas chambers, watch any of David Cole's stuff (He's 100% jewish btw)

If the death camps wanted to kill jews, why did they have a maternity ward for prisoners?

The lyrics talk about remembering your loyal wife Erika who's waiting for you while you're on the field, when you see a type of common flower in Germany called Erike you will remember her. It's supposed to motivate the troops to think about home and fight the hardest to return to them.

>he thinks hitler had a choice about whether or not he should go to war

Fuck Jewish bolshevism

1. commissioned the VW
2. encouraged smoking cessation
3. wanted to do things to help Germany
4. did things
see, a true hero

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

>oops sorry user, I did nazi that one coming :)

Sup Forums, is he /ourguy/?

>rense.com/general53/aauz.htm
pic related is the homepage. How am I supposed to believe in this shit?

Whatever you do don't metion the holodomor

Oh I know, there are vids with english subs

something hitler and my country had in common but the difference was i guess we got what we want... for now

cross-reference you stupid leaf

>shills are now using reverse psychology to get Sup Forums back on the trump train

soo no one is gona post a link to the vid... if its even real

underrated

even if I grant you that for the sake of argument - given Hitler's absolute power in Nazi Germany, do you really think some underling(s) of his undertook the holocaust WITHOUT TELLING HIM? That would be like arguing that the guards at North Korean work camps are executing the prisoners en masse by the hundreds of thousands and Kim is unaware of it. Really? Does that seem plausible?

Man! you are really dumb.Its not about the gas chambers, its about killing children one-way or another.
Also, gas chambers were real. How stupid are you, burger? What are you trying to prove?

If anyone who has ever said ''animals are better than people'' and meant it, then Hitler should be their favourite politician in history since under his rule the most strict animal welfare policies were instilled that the world has ever seen.

So even those hippy leftists who claim to love animals should fans of Hitler
But they aren't
That's how I know they are just posers and dont care about animals

not an argument.

There isn't a single shred of evidence that anybody died in the gas chambers.

>implyng he'd say that, being the GOY he is

Prove it with credible source.

fuck Hitler and fuck Trump

>prove this thing that is a crime to prove
Oh, okay.

No traces of zyklon B ever found in any of the supposed ''gas chambers''
Zyklon b is far too inefficient for killing mass amounts of ''people''

>undertook the holocaust
your premise is wrong, that's why you're not making any sense

>prove a negative
go back to school

Zyklon B leaves a very distinct blue stain after repeated use. In the delousing chambers, where zyklon B was used as intended, the walls are still stained. However, the supposed gas chambers are spotless.

This, too

The media needs to STOP BULLYING Adolf.