Trump reverses course in 24 hours from Nato to China to Fed

US President Donald Trump has reversed course in the space of 24 hours on an array of populist positions he adopted during the election campaign.

He declared Nato was "no longer obsolete" and dropped his pledge to declare China a currency manipulator.

Mr Trump also said he was no longer opposed to a federal exports agency he once dismissed as "unnecessary".

And the president signalled he was open to reappointing Janet Yellen as head of the Federal Reserve.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39591032

As a former trump supporter I feel really betrayed.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BCAppelbaum/status/852522974167085058
youtube.com/watch?v=FIzyDTD2KaU
twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/852637908192329730
twitter.com/PPact/status/852593047275794432
twitter.com/Bakari_Sellers/status/852608368443355136
reuters.com/article/us-china-northkorea-coal-exclusive-idUSKBN17D0D8
businessinsider.com/china-north-korea-coal-imports-2017-4
nytimes.com/2017/04/13/world/asia/china-north-korea-trade-coal-nuclear.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IdhinuztGrw
housingwire.com/articles/39840-trumps-latest-revision-keep-fed-chair-yellen-and-low-interest-rates-too
businessinsider.com/nato-share-breakdown-country-2017-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump = reddit

>He doesn't know that his NATO comments were to get other member nations to pay their fair share, which is now up $10 billion
>Provoking China right when you've got them to buy American coal
>One jew against another

trump became black pilled

there is no escape

The NATO deal really did seem like an intimidation tactic to get them to pay their share.

The rest? That I can't agree with

>I never change my mind about anything haha

KY yourself

trump turning out to be a shitter version of george w bush

>thank you trump for playing me for a fool. i will now demonstrate that i am really a fool by groveling at your feet even after you cucked me

>dropped his pledge to declare China a currency manipulator.

Probably for support on the North Korea problem.

>elect art of the deal president, expect him not to make deals

im pretty black pilled over all this shit myself m8

During a debate, he got a standing applause for saying the exact opposite. That his views change based on learning new truths through new information and experiences.

What he's doing now just seems nefarious in nature.

>What will we get from bombing Syria?
A pipeline and a new (((central bank)))

>Trump reverses course in 24 hours from Nato to China to Fed

More lies, from a lying liar who lies.

>abandoning support for the God-Emperor just as the 8D Jumanji escalates

is this some sort of new meme

>As a former trump supporter I feel really betrayed.
go home shareblue, you didnt watch a single rally

Clearly, the JEW-Puppet supports ISIS.

What a measly, miserable COWARD Trump is!

While the Syrian Arab Army sheds its blood trying to destroy ISIS with Russia’s determined, sacrificial help, Trump BOMBS them.

What a miserable COWARD Trump is!

He’s a LIAR who went against everything he promised during his campaign about not doing “regime change.”

The homo-enabler, Rex Tillerson, is a miserable piece of garbage. Flip flops for the JEWS within 6 days.

Jared Kushner, the JEW, Runs the Show!

You could see it coming:

Netanyahu visits Trump; IsraHell bombs Syria; Netanyahu demands buffer zones into the Golan Heights; Tillerson says Assad can stay; Some kind of false flag occurs regarding a ‘chemical attack’ in Idlib; The Jew-owned MSM blames Assad sans any proof; The Pentagon (war criminals’ Mattis and McMasters) concurs and Trump buys the JEW LIE; Tillerson caves; Trump BOMBS Syria. Tillerson flip flops and says Assad must go; The Jews applaud!

Bottom Line: Trump supports ISIS and fights the foes of ISIS, Syria and Russia.

KUSHNER, the Jew Globalist WINS; Bannon, the American Nationalist, (and many of Trump’s supporters), LOSE.

It’s ALL for the Jews. Trump represents JEWRY’s interests, NOT America’s.

Kushner and his tribe don’t care about “terrorists” as long as they can be used (and created) to serve IsraHell’s interests of destroying the “Axis of Resistance” to Zionist hegemony in the Middle East: Iran, Syria, and Hezbollah’s military arm, Hezbollah. (No, NOT a “terrorist” group as the Jew-owned State Dept. labels them.)

>is this some sort of new meme
It's reality, we've run out of imaginary dimensions were Trump isn't a neocon shabbos goy

>i sold out my campaign promises and my electoral base so I could continue the status quo
what a deal where do i buy this guy's book

he bombed the shit out of isis, hes got my support back

fuck all the shariablue shills

>Manage to do a single thing he promised out of the thousand
>reverses on virtually everything else
>KEEP GIBIN ME UR CUM, SWEET EMPEROR

>appoint janet yellen

Next hes going to go back on his EPA talk too. This fucking guy

>Trump talks shit about China and NATO to get them to do what he wants.
>China and NATO start changing to accommodate Trump on the condition he stops talking shit about them
>Trump stops talking shit about China and NATO
>DURMF IS TRATIOR TO UZ, I SHUD HAVE VOTE HILLARTY

k

I gotta admit, Trump ran a flawless 30 year political campaign

he had us all fooled

can't get mad, just impressed

I made a little timeline of Trump's statements on China and currency manipulation, because what happened yesterday is just amazing.

twitter.com/BCAppelbaum/status/852522974167085058

>trump pretended to be an agent of change as a bargaining position to get leverage and continue the status quo
wtf i love trump now

youtube.com/watch?v=FIzyDTD2KaU

>cause changes that support the US
>continue status quo

you are autistic

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here

Mfw it's sincere now

It's really bizarre.

I never thought it would happen. I was so happy when he won. Even Leonard Cohen's death wasn't painful. He was/is my favourite singer.

And yet, now here's Trump going completely neocon. What on Earth happened? Maybe the piss story is true after all and the Neocons got their hands on the video?

I don't know...

>bomb assad, increase trade with china, bring even more countries that nobody cares about and that have no military power into nato so us can play the boss
yes hillary, you made your case during the campaign. it was rejected, now fuck off

Holy fucking shit

That's it, I'm deleting all my Trump memes except for the ones where they compare him to stuff like raw chicken

Fuck this gay Earth

Trump dropped the "mother of all bombs" then immediately left for another vacation in Florida. At 4pm. On a Thursday. Must be nice.

twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/852637908192329730

Congress & Trump admin removed #TitleX rule:
- without debate
- without a majority
- & signed behind closed doors

twitter.com/PPact/status/852593047275794432

PROMISES MADE AND KEPT SO FAR:

Campaign Promise 1: To replace Antonin Scalia with a like-minded justice from a list of 20
Trump replaced Antonin Scalia with Neil Gorsuch, an incredibly qualified and Constitution-abiding justice

Campaign Promise 2: To suspend immigration from terror-prone countries
Trump has attempted to enact a Travel Ban that is 100% CONSTITUTIONAL AND is made from the seven (six, now) "countries of concern" outlined by the Hussein Administration. This has been blocked by an extremely liberal Hawaiian judge who was appointed by Obama. (The blocking of this travel ban might piss me off more than anything that has happened during his presidency, because judges should be blind to politics, but that is proving to be false.) Hopefully this will go to the Supreme Court and be overturned quickly.

Campaign Promise 3: To defund and crack down on sanctuary cities
Trump has implemented a YUGE crackdown on sanctuary cities, threatening to defund them

Campaign Promise 4: To revive the Keystone Pipeline and Dakota Access Pipeline
The revival of the Dakota and Keystone XL Pipelines creating American jobs

Campaign Promise 5: To pull the US out of the TPP, an Obama-era trade deal detrimental to the US
Trump pulled us out of the TPP which would have been absolutely disastrous for the US

Campaign Promise 6: DONALD TRUMP LOVES WOMEN AND WANTS TO HELP WOMEN!
Trump has signed an Executive Order promoting women in STEM jobs (careers real feminists strive for, not "dance therapy" feminists)
Trump has Launched a Council empowering female leaders and female entrepreneurs

Campaign Promise 7: To renegotiate, or pull out of Bill Clinton's terrible trade deal, NAFTA
Trump met with Justin Trudeau (what a joke) to discuss the tweaking of NAFTA to benefit the US more, after he threatens to leave it

Campaign Promise 8: To undo ridiculous Obama-era federal agency regulations
Trump ordered a two-for-one repeal for all new regulations enacted by federal agencies

Campaign Promise 9: To rollback Obama-era regulations on small businesses
Trump has rolled back ridiculous Obama-era regulations that have made it nearly impossible for small businesses to hire employees

Campaign Promise 11: To protect our policemen, the true everyday heroes
Trump signed an Executive Order protecting our police

Campaign Promise 12: To crackdown on illegal immigration and to BUILD A WALL
Trump has implemented a YUGE crackdown on illegal immigration and he has started the WALL initiative

Campaign Promise 13: To bolster our depleted military
Trump has increased our military budget because we don't want to use our military, but want to be prepared to use it

Campaign Promise 14: To enact a five year lobbying ban on government Officials after they leave office
Trump has placed a five year and lifetime lobbying ban on government officials for when they leave office

Campaign Promise 15: To crackdown on drug cartels and illegal drugs crossing the border
Trump signed an Executive Order cracking down on drug cartels

Campaign Promise 16: To revitalize the dying coal industry in the US
Trump has enacted Joint Resolution 38 putting thousands of coal miners back to work

Campaign Promise 17: To create American JOBS and bring companies back to America
Trump negotiated a deal with Carrier promising to bring manufacturing and jobs back to the US.
Trump has met with CEOs from huge companies to work on bringing jobs back to America
There was an increase of 298,000 jobs in February alone (liberals will say that counts in Obama's fiscal year, but we know the truth)
Trump met with Intel CEO who promised $7 Billion investment and over 3,000 high paying (not "shovel ready" bullshit jobs) in America
Trump met with the CEO of Softbank who has promised 50,000 more American jobs and has already fulfilled 3,000 of those jobs
Kroger has promised over 10,000 new jobs in the era of Trump
The month of March yielded 263,000 new jobs, which passes the month's estimated 185,000 Big League

Campaign Promise 18: Pushing NATO allies to pay their fair share or face the reality of the US possibly leaving
Trump has put major pressure on the members of NATO to pay their fair and equal share because there are only a handful of countries in NATO who currently pay as much as agreed upon

Campaign Promise 19: To make America energy independent, relieving us from our dependence on foreign entities, such as OPEC
Trump has taken major steps towards America's energy independence

Campaign Promise 20: To enact a hiring freeze on government employees to help stop corruption
Trump enacted a hiring freeze to all federal employees, cutting down on the over-bloated bureaucracy

Campaign Promise 21: Trump could be the president that takes us to Mars!
Trump signed a Bill allowing NASA funding, including an exploration to Mars

Campaign Promise 22: To undo many of Obama's unconstitutional Executive Orders
Rescinding (one of) Obama's incredibly unconstitutional actions regarding transgender bathrooms in schools

Campaign Promise 23: The repeal and replacement of Obamacare. The recent GOP fallout of AHCA Plan was no fault of
Trump's. The blame solely belongs to Speaker Ryan. He created a shit bill and couldn't even capitalize to get enough votes. Obamacare will crash in 2017 when individual mandates kick in and Democrats will be to blame. That is when Trump will truly work to Repeal and Replace it with a plan he promised us.
Trump got rid of the idiotic penalty in Obamacare that fines you if you choose not to participate in the program

Campaign Promise 24: To "Bomb the shit out of ISIS"
He called for a drone strike in Afghanistan killing Qari Yasin, a Pakistani Al-Qaeda leader

Campaign Promise 25: To not take a salary as President
He donated his first quarterly salary to the National Park Service

Just so we understand @IvankaTrump's influence is able to initiate military strikes in Syria but not protect women's access to care. Got it.

twitter.com/Bakari_Sellers/status/852608368443355136

ACTIONS NOT PROMISED ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL, BUT HAVE BEEN PUT IN EFFECT:
(Even though it was Mike Pence) The defunding of clinics that perform abortions. Because no matter whether you are pro-choice/pro-life, the government should not be funding abortions. (Also, if people bring up the Hyde Amendment which is supposed to not let any federal funding go towards abortions, LET THEM KNOW that US taxpayers pay for about 24% of abortions despite of that "amendment")
Huge spikes in the NASDAQ average index and the DOW average index starting November 8th. (This will count for Obama unfortunately, but we know where the real credit belongs.)
He has placed sanctions on Iran after they tested ballistic missiles
He has met with/talked to over 30 foreign leaders.
Trump has moved on to tax reform, lowering taxes for Americans
He negotiated down the Price of the new Air Force One one billion dollars in a meeting that lasted just one hour
He issued major cuts to the costs of the F-35 saving billions
He has opened the eyes of the American public to just how unbelievably corrupt (pretty believable to most) the Hussein Administration was.

is he still deporting spics ?

You are autistic

>tpp would have been bad for the US
Always great to see economic illiteracy is still prevalent on this board

oy, vey goy.. nice digits, but DELET THIS

Stop being a fag, questioning the GOD EMPEROR is heresy

>And yet, now here's Trump going completely neocon. What on Earth happened? Maybe the piss story is true after all and the Neocons got their hands on the video?

maybe the constraints the US is under leads to these results

or deep state got some crazy leverage. nsa and cia literally record everything. and what they dont get , they get from the brits. im sure they got something

not an argument

Italy still not paying , neither germany .

Yes, good goy.

>Globalist bill
>Good

pick one nigger

Trump accomplishments, first two months:
>businesses promise investment
>blocked TPP and TTIP
>began repealing Obamacare
>Russia and USA fighting together in Syria
>ISIS on Suicide Watch
>Car companies already abandoning billion dollars plans and coming back to America
>Mexico City Policy that cuts federal funding to organizations that perform abortion internationally
>Federal Hiring Freeze
>Dakota and Keystone XL pipelines approved
>reversing Obama's executive orders on environment.
>more border and ice agents
>ending sanctuary cities
>ends catch and release
>deputizing local police for Deportation control
>DHS agents given more power to deport illegals
>total refugee ban for 4 months (on hold)
>3 month ban on immigration from 7 high risk countries (on hold(
>To prioritise future refugee applications from those persecuted for their religion - but only if the person is part of a minority religion in their home country
>5 year ban on becoming lobbyist if you had a government job
>life time ban on becoming a lobbyist if you worked for a foreign organization
>Obama's coal regulations repealed through signing legislation
>Obama transgender school ruling overturned
>De-regulation task force in every executive agency
>Violent Cirme Task Force
>For every regulation implemented 2 must be repealed
>235k jobs created in February
>Border crossings down 40%
>Selected Neil Grosuch for the Supreme Court

The only reason the immigration restriction got stalled is that the leftist Democrats on the 9th Circuit were too butthurt at Trump to abide by the Constitution.

>hurr durr, why can't Trump do everything in 3 months?

Or else Trump is just another lier. I am not sure if I believe in him any longer.

The only way I could forgive him is if he had some information we don't possess, which is perfectly possible, considering the position he is in.

Anyway, he has to defeat ISIS. That would already be a great achievement.

And let us not kid ourselves: the nasty woman would be REALLY worse.

They laughed at him

The audacity of this

Nothing posted was an argument, leaf.

When I see an user says 'muh Trump didn't do any of his campaign promises', I immediately know that he is either a shill or a total moron.

its not long term, get it trough your thick skull...

>itt

All wrong. China was buying US coal more than a month before these current threats. Back in February is when they blocked NK's coal shipments and started taking in US coal.

>All wrong. China was buying US coal more than a month before these current threats. Back in February is when they blocked NK's coal shipments and started taking in US coal.

No, it literally happened after they met a few days ago. Kill yourself.

>reuters.com/article/us-china-northkorea-coal-exclusive-idUSKBN17D0D8

APRIL 11th, 2017.

NATO is now planning to spend much more on defense, hence that problem is fixed.

China has agreed a deal on North Korea and gets better treatment.

Janet Yellen is the head of the Federal Reserve at the moment, and obviously if she behaves well in that role she could be reappointed.

>muh "no longer calling something unnecessary"
>muh "trump must say before someone's term is over that they have been bad"

Trump was too good to be true, he's just a politician now.
...w-we still have eachother... r-right Sup Forums?

>And the president signalled he was open to reappointing Janet Yellen as head of the Federal Reserve.

Hillary may as well have won.

bump

>Believing a man who got his billions by developing his charisma to the point where he knows exactly what to say to manipulate the emotions of the dumb masses aka low middle class and lower republicans.
>2017

Fucking retard.
>That order came after the late-February ban on coal imports from Pyongyang, which was issued in response to North Korea's missile tests.
businessinsider.com/china-north-korea-coal-imports-2017-4

>China Says Its Trade With North Korea Has Increased
nytimes.com/2017/04/13/world/asia/china-north-korea-trade-coal-nuclear.html

youtube.com/watch?v=IdhinuztGrw

You fell for Trumps promises. I have no fucking sympathy for dumb assholes.

Just give him time. Trump is too based to let us down. Can't stump the Trump!

which we are still not going to do, since we would set up our own defense alliance in that case.

>And the president signalled he was open to reappointing Janet Yellen as head of the Federal Reserve.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trump is such a fucking shill for the federal reserve.

Fucking faggot.

People, you voted a man that wrote "art of the deal". You voted him exactly that because he wouldn't be politician, but a deal maker.

These are all explained by the above statement.

>believing a politician, ever
All I wanted was to punish feminists, Trump can't disappoint me because he's already done what I'd hoped for and sanded a nation of screaming vaginas.

If you believed his promises you are even dumber than those feminist cunts.

>Believing the news agency's that lied about him his entire campaign are actually telling the truth
>2017

Nobody writes this well on pol. Shill thread and you're all baited.

name one country beyond the original 5 that are paying their 2% because Germany sure as hell aint

TRUMP DOES WHAT TRUMP WANTS!

SUCK IT!!!!

HE IS RICH AND YOU ARE POOR FAGGOT!!!!

Trump is a wildcard. Anyone that believed otherwise is a complete idiot. There is only one man that can save us, but he is long gone.

As has been pointed out:

He wanted NATO to pay their fair share- check
>now needs to go after anti american UN

He wanted better trade deals with china- done
>gets china to finally intimidate NK to boot

Doesn't matter who heads the fed
>needs to audit/eliminate the fed anyway so who cares who runs it

Any more shilling you need to do, Brock?

Exactly. Shills are playing on youngfags' lack of knowledge and understanding about diplomacy. Trump is making deals. I enjoy the way he reversed China and Russia's places like wham, neither knew what hit them. Apparently the Chinese were really surprised by their reception and you know what, there is nothing like flattery for helping to snow people into doing what you want them to do. Meanwhile Russia is being casually bullied into bending the knee--which they will do, privately, in their way, albeit without ever admitting it publicly. And he won't make them, of course.

>checked
>negotiator in chief
>link related
>housingwire.com/articles/39840-trumps-latest-revision-keep-fed-chair-yellen-and-low-interest-rates-too

“I do like a low-interest rate policy, I must be honest with you,” Mr. Trump said at the White House, when asked about Ms. Yellen.

Asked if Ms. Yellen was “toast” when her term ends in 2018, Mr. Trump said, “No, not toast.”

“I like her, I respect her,” Mr. Trump said, noting that the two have sat and talked in the Oval Office. “It’s very early.”

>He doesn't know that his NATO comments were to get other member nations to pay their fair share, which is now up $10 billion

Sorry but we don't want to pay.

Can you source me on all this ameribro

>Le Shills™

Why are amerilards so retarded? It's like their delusional on purpose

you have to leave

Leverage and bargaining. NATO is spending 10 billion more and China going to help solve nk dilemma. Basically you're retarded.

>businessinsider.com/nato-share-breakdown-country-2017-2

United States, 3.61%.

Greece, 2.38%.

Britain, 2.21%.

Estonia, 2.16%.

Poland, 2%.

France, 1.78%.

Turkey, 1.56%.

Norway, 1.54%.

Lithuania, 1.49%.

Romania, 1.48%.

Latvia, 1.45%.

Portugal, 1.38%.

Bulgaria, 1.35%.

Croatia, 1.23%.

Albania, 1.21%.

Germany, 1.19%.

Denmark, 1.17%.

Netherlands, 1.17%.

Slovakia, 1.16%.

Italy, 1.11%.

Czech Republic, 1.04%.

Hungary, 1.01%.

Canada, 0.99%.

Slovenia, 0.94%.

Spain, 0.91%.

Belgium, 0.85%.

Luxembourg, 0.44%.

Welcome back to the fold Trump, its good to see a normal president again.

>I change my mind about everything ahah