This man is a giant sack of shit. it took his opponent being a communist nigger to make me vote for him

this man is a giant sack of shit. it took his opponent being a communist nigger to make me vote for him

Other urls found in this thread:

drawball.com/cnn-removed-this.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And you would have had war with Russia eight years earlier. It's the reason I didn't vote for him when I was a bluepilled right out of HS normie.

I would vote for a Black Lives Matter activist over McCain

I cannot emphasize how vile this man is

>not voting third party in 2008
This was the moment I knew 98% of the population was a lost cause

>voting for mccain
>ever

I hate McCain so much I actually voted for Obama.

Sorry guys, in my defense I do live in Arizona so it was basically a protest vote thrown at a legion of retirees who love McCain because he's a fellow old person

But Ron Paul ran Republican

where in Arizona? is it worth moving there?

>voting for him
ayy

>black communist
>economy skyrockets

really makes me think

Huh? He ran in the primary and got a handful of delegates and like 3-5% of the vote.

>skyrockets
Obamaleaf, even if you believe your out of context meme graphs, most of those "skyrocketing" job growth months don't even keep up with population growth.

>3-5%
>trusting the rigged Diebold electronic voting machines

he probably won

drawball.com/cnn-removed-this.html

Job growth was 2-3x population growth hence why the unemployment rate fell.

You right wing retards really can't into math can u?

inb4 right wing retards don't know that when unemployed get jobs, the unemployment rate goes down. They think it's a pizzaspiracy.

>mfw the ron paul meme is still alive

Obama reclassified them again in 09-10. Really helps when you just stop counting people. Just like your buddy Bill.

>15.8 million part time and/or temporary jobs

thanks obongo

No he didn't. Did u think your screencap said anything like that? Because it doesn't. You retards just make shit up.

All measures from U3 to U6 plummeted under Obama.

Do you retards even know what U4, U5 and U6 are?

You realize that you're the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet for not knowing that the unemployment rate falls when unemployed get jobs, right?

debt/gnp is a thing, too, as well as how the budget and spending are accounted for

Democrat economic retards. Stop starting all of your graphs at 2007-8.

95% full time actually.

inb4 fake news headline from investors.com

Did you actually think you could fuck with me on my own turf? Wtf were u thinking? Are you suicidal?

Stop showing Obama's record. It's too good! Lol right wing retards

>I hate McCain so much I actually voted for Obama.

You made the right choice.

are your butthurt that he's calling out your faggot of a president for being Putins bitch?

That motherfucker went to war and served is country while Trump dodged the draft so he could fail at business and get bailed out by the russians.

>part time and/or temporary
>and/or temporary
>or temporary
>TEMPORARY

leaf education hard at work

Notice how you never actually address my points where you get btfo. You always jump to the next topic and then get btfo some more What does U4 measure, you filthy little right wing retard bitch?

So you admit 95% full time.

What fucking jobs are permanent? Yeah the boomer days where you work the same job for 40 years are pretty much over. That's not Obama's fault u retard.

The obamaleaf is here!
>g-guys waitresses tho
>p-please pay no attention to the entirety of the investment sector of the economy pumping money in at 2.5x obama's yearly average

the communist nigger was shielded by the media and the idea of having a black become president to break the ceiling and maybe help race relations was a real idea.

the dumb nigger muslim made race relations so bad that i voted for him twice and i'm ready for the race war and want all blacks to fuck off to africa. it's actually a positive thing cause we tried it and it didn't work so now we know niggers are scum even if we voted for one twice

>g-guys waitresses tho

Why do u quasi-male right wing retards denigrate the only jobs you're barely qualified for?

Sorry I am really drunk. I know better than to debate the great leaf autist under such poor conditions.

Excuses, excuses. You stood no chance against me no matter what. You should know better.

>Fought a Democrat meme war
>Finished 891/898 in his Naval Academy class he only got into because of daddy
>Sang like a sailor under imprisonment
>Track record or being corrupt as fuck in Congress
>But he served and dumpy didn't!

Yeah real great guy

They're still meme graphs

They're real graphs. The truth hurts kiddo. Are you drinking yourself to sleep because Trump betrayed you?

Phoenix

I love it.. the weather is great and the desert has a rugged beauty to it.. half the year snow is only a 2 hour drive away.

It's not for everyone, but 9 out of every 10 sunsets are based as fuck.

I was 16 during the McCain vs Obama election, thankfully I wasn't forced to pick nigger vs traitor.

I did the same thing. I actually cast a ballot for some nigger over that piece of shit John McCain, I have no shame about it.

the really sad and pathetic part of about this is the people who hate him the most voted for obama you little retard. it's really funny how we voted for obama 8 years ago cause mccain was so bad and now mccain is the new democrat hero of degenerate sjw filth like you. just goes to show you people have no principles and don't deserve to live.

even if i voted for hillary it'd be impossible to ever support mcstain

I don't think you can really understand if you weren't following it. The establishment blocked him at every turn. For instance, he won a state caucus but the chair didn't like it so he kicked everyone out and turned out the lights on them when they wouldn't leave. Then, using alternate delegates, they voted in Huckabee. Louisiana threw out the results of their caucus. Fox news and CNN stood united in their efforts to downplay how well he was polling and when he won second place in New Hampshire they simply omitted him as a result and listed the third place candidate in that spot.

Basically they did everything they could to try and stop him. And when that didn't work, they dug up some old newsletter that (((Lew Rockwell))) had written in his name that had negative remarks towards blacks in order to paint him as a racist

Why they chose Sarah Palin is beyond me. He would have won otherwise. All our enemies would be dead within four years of McCain being in office. The migrant crisis wouldnt' have been a thing because those countries would have all been glass parking lots.

What kind of war hero sings like a canary when caught?

That guy's a huge fuckwit.

Because it was in the script for McCain to lose and Obama to win

McCain was doing too well