How are things in South Africa?

How are things in South Africa?

Who cares?

Ok for now

Zimbabwe 2.0

How come you're a sentient country but the rest of Africa is basically The Wild with a bunch of food deprived niglets running around?

OOGA BOOGA KILL WHITEY
>destroys civilization
WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIET
>shits on elevator pit
EVIL WHITEY STOLE OUR LAND, IT WUZ US
>eats living zebra

W-WHITEY GIMME FOOD NAW :((((((
>breeds 56 children

Shelley Garland looks like a landwhale.

On closer inspection I think it's a trap.

The climate in South Africa allows for the growing of European crops. It is Scarcity of food and water that usually leads to civil unrest. So long as the nigs ain't hungry they'll tolerate whiteys presence.

A terrible one at that.

No one is hungry in africa. Their population has tripled in the last 2 generations, courtesy of the billions of food "aid" from the west every year.

This is a clear cut example of why we shouldn't have "helped" them and why the left are shits. A continent on globalized welfare shitting out kids and shipping them to europe to replace whites.

>redistribution
Fucking communists.

Yeah I think so, too.

We need cannon fodder for when the Ayy Lmao's invade.

Am I banned?

Oh shit finally, Damn 4 chan is Range banning the whole SA. Even mobile networks.

You'll see alot less Saffers on here in the time coming.

>?!?!?!
Are we not allowed to know that you're being genocided?

"whites own a disproportionate amount of the wealth which they themselves created"

Fixed it

>redistribution of the world's wealth
Sign her up for the asylum

HOL UP
How does Zebra meat taste like?

Why don't commies ever talk about the monetary and banking system, the thing that is causing most of the problems they get pissed about. Instead they just blame white men, so it's just plane old racism in the end nothing to do with inequality

Not bad famalam. The boers will braai any meat around, or make it into biltong.