Can we all agree that Trumpniggers are the worst posters on this board?

Can we all agree that Trumpniggers are the worst posters on this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xK00KESZ-YA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree

I don't know what they're even doing on Sup Forums still after he caved

>All non-Americans

second only to LEAFS

We call ourselves centipedes and hail from the greatest board, /r/thedonald so fuck you right in your librul asshole, soros bitch long live god emperor.

I'll agree that you're a nigger, nigger.

fuck yes. I thought the internet couldnt get any worse than SJW's, but trumpfags and putin's power bottoms proved me wrong. Goddamn this gay earth.

symbol of free and open borders .Show the world we don't need to keep others out by keeping your doors unlock. Trump need to lift his ban. Repost to show your support.

you're in a cult. the first thing a cult does is tell you the rest of the world is lying to you.

Trump has become a neocon this week.
Can he turn back, or is the cuckening permanent?

Can we all agree that you should livestream your suicide?

omg Shariablue, fuck off already.

How's election reform going?

I'm proud of you. You stopped drinking, beating your wife, and being crushed by white guilt for long enough to shitpost.

Your immigrant population is 16% of your total population. What the fuck are you even doing with yourselves? You're not part of the EU, Norway. You don't have to do this to yourself. The only reasonable reply is a corrupt class of globalist liberal politicians who want to destroy your people. That's America's problem. That's why we voted for Trump.

To all of you, KYS. It's the only proper solution. Day of the rake is coming, leaf. At best, you can expect a wall.

No, Canadians are the worst, and I wish we'd just fucking genocide 99% of your nation to make the world a better place you cucked faggot cocksuckers.

It's become a little bit stale

>corrupt class of globalist liberal politicians

thats not actually a thing. There's no liberal conspiracy to destroy national sovereignty. There where close to a thousand trolls running botnets to try to influence online discourse and drown out dissenting logic from your retarded ass worldview.

Wrong the first thing a cult does is charge you a sign up fee.

Frogposting back in vogue

Feelsgoodman

Rawling for China to annex N Korea with US assistance

The star will gorge on clay

I'm honestly so sick of Trump shills infesting pol

White guilt doesn't exist among irish people, we're proud to be irish, but i see you're trying to push guilt over a stereotype you seen on family guy.

thats because its retarded and they think if they repeat it over and over again they can make it real, or at least stop people from pointing out that fact.

Trump defunding the UN's ICC wasnt a victory for anybody but people who want to commit war crimes, like Putin and Assad.

Christfags are the worst posters

turns out pizza gate and assad not gassing his own citizens are FAKE NEWS

>1 post
Trump is a neocon kike. If you are going to shill, make sure you post twice.

Drumpfullstilkstins BTFO!

>Americans

how dare you to speak in indirect manner against a leader of the most powerful country the world has ever seen you leaf fuck!!

welcome to the list!

ReallY?

They're mostly professionals. They even started copying /sg/ memes, just like the old Hillshills.

He is a 1 poster. I don't know how to combat thsi since there is a legit concern about Trumpfags, and shareblue exacerbates the problem. I honeslty think shareblue is controlled oppositon at this point.

>>leddit
>>great

You faggots are ruining this board.

im a mod on faggit/r/subfaggit and i got 50k karma upboats

Yep.

No that would be Kekfags or underage HWNDU kiddies, but 99% of those are probably T_D fags anyway so you might be on to something.

is that nicholas cage?

Leftypol pls fucking go

who else would it be?

Nope, it'd be leafs, sage.

I hope that this is all just a master plan to gather incriminating information on these kikes and turn it around at some point. But it feels like he really sold out. The hope I do have is fading by the day, with each of his new neocon decisions.

no u

>this entire thread
discord link cucks?

>There's no liberal conspiracy to destroy national sovereignty.

Intellectually dishonest false assertion, equating matters of simple fact to conspiratorial quackery and gross stupidity. There absolutely is a push to displace native populations in Europe (and white populations exclusively in North America), but it's not necessarily tied to one political party—both right and left wing political administrations have pushed to increase mass non-white immigration to Britain. Yes it is happening. Tony Blair, a supposed left-winger, was one of the major proponents of the practice going so far as to send agencies and campaigners abroad to influence and invite the third world to Britain and since then things have gotten more severe. Our country is unrecognizable in the present after nearly 1,300 years of perfect and complete ethnic homogeneity and tourists I encounter turn to me to tell me about how there don't seem to actually be any English people in England.

They also push the insidious fucking lie that Europe has always been an immigrant land, in truth an ethnic homeland, which worked for you dumb fucking Yanks but only works here on the most hardline liberals.

>Can we all agree that Trumpniggers are the worst posters on this board?

They're WORSE than actual niggers - who are mostly Stormfags LARPING.

Can we all agree that Leafniggers are the worst posters on this board?

Not agreed. The only way you can ruin pol is by having everyone agree with eachother

Trump is gonna pump more money in the top... the rich are gonna get rich and not give a fuck about the poor.

That's what war is about. Ask smedly butler.

Is there anything that trump could actually do that he hasn't done already to convince you that he's an idiot?

even by your own bullshit ass alex jones logic he's a massive failure. the harder you shill for him the emptier the vast desert of your life will be when he does nothing but bullshit and watch fox news.

I heard George Soros is funding anti-Russian efforts in Ukraine. Is that why you hate him so much?

>cucked

The shilling is real

At this point (((Trump))) posters are worse

or maybe just buy a few hats. Religious types love distinctive headgear to form and promote their identity. I see no diffrence between a MAGA hat and a hijab.

only behind your flag, ahmed

They're still in denial that he ever caved, it's pretty fucking funny watching them guzzle neocon cum

Sage, shitleaf.

I'd say Clapistanis in general. Then all the other anglos.

Every Canadian thread is garbage bait thread because Justin Trudeau hired a team of professional shitposters to ruin this board in early 2016.

Remember to sage and report ALL Canadian threads.

I voted for trunkbf, but we ceral cant have him nuke codes

Is every single angry Leaf a Sup Forums poster?

canadians are the worst

Agreed, dumbshits can't even think for themselves unless donnie's cock is in their mouth.

Trump is le truly stumped now.

David Duke 2020! I believe that he will win!

I believe that he will win!

I believe that he will win!

>le watxh fox news meme

We truly are being raided

nah, lefty-cucks are the worst posters on the board (which usually includes leafs)

>thats not actually a thing. There's no liberal conspiracy to destroy national sovereignty. There where close to a thousand trolls running botnets to try to influence online discourse and drown out dissenting logic from your retarded ass worldview.

Don't tell you boss that, you wont get paid... lol

Funny that I've only heard liberals say this

youtube.com/watch?v=xK00KESZ-YA

Weebs are worse

There's no chance this guy was joking to get (You)s, right? You dumfuck nu-Sup Forums reddit nigger

Always have been . Stupid memeing faggots.

>Can we all agree that Trumpniggers are the worst posters on this board?

Absolutely. Trumpcucks are the worst. They are literally everything they accuse muslims and SJWs of.

HE DIDN'T CAVE. DADDY STILL LOVES US. IT'S 3D CHECKERS

Sage
Shariablue shill

Yes, they all need to be gassed too

i hate the awooo posting autistic human trash and self hating leaf drumpftards the most

kys gullible retards KYS

I fucking love how leftypol and the Richard Spencer alt-right throw a fit over Trump.

OP is a nigger

Agreed

This

Real Sup Forumsacks support Trump and the_donald

We see through your tactics you shariablue shills

>Real Sup Forumsacks

gas yourself fagnch

This

If you were an oldfag like myself (been here since the beginning of the election after I saw a link on the_donald) you would know this is how we write it

Raid yourself you roach

>Anglo al'Pakistani calling Germans ahmed
The irony

how new are you

Youre a nigger OP

>TRUMP
>R
>U
>M
>P

I always put effort into my baits, so I'm always happy when someone falls for it

your second post was kinda obvious though. too much emphasis on oldfag

It usually works very well with Americans though

that's not an achievement though, most of the amerifats are gullible retards

pay your debts, faggot