Boomers, why haven't they died yet

sure wish they would

What is wrong with this blue haired freak? He is not even remotely normal.

Off-putting pedo smile. Wtf

he is one of the pences from the future

ive literally never hated anyone before him

Let's bring back the Baby in baby boomer. call them Big Baby Boomers.

Why do boomers always have that look?

A lot of American boomers were sold on the "you never have to get old" meme and they spent out their asses on facelifts. They all start to look similar in the end, this dude has the same pinched facial expression that my mother has after years of skin tucking and botox.

>tfw every boomer you know is like this
>tfw dad didnt even know who assad was and thought he was isis but after turning on fox news and cnn for literally 5 minutes he was shouting about how we need to invade syria and carpet bomb that miserable little shithole
>tfw tried arguing that we should learn from iraq, libya etc
>tfw he said we need to do just what dubya did in iraq and bring them freedom and stop terrorism

had to leave the room once he told me to stop reading fake news and conspiracies because i questioned the use of chemical weapons

What a faggot.

Omg

damn thats funny pic

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He looks like he grew up in Marin County Ca. Or Los Angeles. Very plastic

Yes goy, redirect your anger towards your parents. They ruined everything, not Jews!

This guy is a jew

how many kilos of botox can you inject into one (1) face

>why haven't they died yet
They won't until their mission of fucking the world forever for everybody is over.

As a genx with boomer parents, i can confirm that they really just avoided all conflict and acted like good goy cattle. And, they fucking acted like lords od superficial shit.

Im infuriated now!

hey!!!

OP, who is this old creepy bastard and why should I care?
I saw Molyneux try to talk to him, but this guy was arguing that Might Makes Right so I turned it off.
As far as I can tell, this guy should not be known by anyone outside of his immediate family, assuming he has one.

boomers aren't real jews

Fuck... The memories are flooding back.

>It was like anudda shoah

last one is the best

Why?

this has so much more meaning under the surface, truly disgusting

man idk how he was keeping his composure during that one. "the usa is like a bag of water surrounded by spiky things". I have never laughed harder in my life about that one

american boomers ruined america, sort of like how your current active generation is going to ruin china

Takes a Jew to name the Jew