For the people who are now opposing Trump, how do you feel about this guy?

For the people who are now opposing Trump, how do you feel about this guy?

a kikes useful idiot who picked a fight with the wrong people, a damn shame

I don't think Shia did any of that but okay

I don't really oppose Trump too much, I hate neocons and if he is going to invade Syria then I am really going to hate Trump. He said to not worry about that though, that he's not going to start WWIII or another insurgency. I don't know, he's already elected so I am just going to wait it out, not going to defend everything he does of course. I thought it was really fucked up at first. He did bomb those tunnels which were originally funded by the CIA though, that's neat. It's an expensive bomb but Obama was the one who bought a bunch of them, so no loss there. We already paid for them. Paid for those tunnels in Afghanistan too. Shit is so fucked up, and Shia is fucked up too. Got molested by his father he did, father is a sex offender. Why do people listen to his political beliefs, which are nothing "he will not divide us!" I mean what was he on about. So to answer your question more directly, he is still a retard because I am pretty sure he has no idea what is going on.

being a neet is the best

I'm not 'opposing Trump' in the same way he is. He hates him for all the wrong reasons. Shia hates Trump for all the good things he said he'd do. Whereas I disagree with Trump for not following through with what he said he'd do.

We held out hope that Trump would be jew-proof. It turns out he isn't. It turns out that they can control him just as well as they controlled W, or Obongo.

Trump should have stayed out of Syria. He should take out ISIS with drones and get us the fuck out of the middle east. But he should build the wall, deport spics and H1B visa holders, and play hardball with Mexico on economics.

Shia just wanted more Obongo. Or some retard like Bernie who doesn't understand how the world actually works.

No elected president is going to be Jew proof ever. It's just he might be slightly better than Hillary would have been in more minor issues. Fuck we might get more war, what did you expect though.

Give 'em hell, Satan.

He's still a douche nozzle and /pol will continue to troll him.

Lord Kek bless these doubles of Shia suicide!

Well, if he continues to deport illegals, builds the wall, and does some things to help white people get our fucking country back, then I'll forgive him helping Israel with Syria.

I didn't really expect him to be 100% jew-proof. I just couldn't believe how quickly he was forced to do their bidding.

Trump is a jewish puppet and Shia is being harassed by a bunch of cringey autists that should be eliminated from the gene pool.

I don't like Shia, he's just a celebrity that wants publicity, but for fuck sakes, learn to have honor and leave a man alone eventually you fucking subhuman rats.

The white race wouldn't be dying if you actually went outside and put more effort into meaningful things.

>No elected president is going to be Jew proof ever
Then we know we will never achieve our goals by democratic means.

he will subdivide us

sure ok maybe tomorrow

Wow that.. is pretty much exactly how I feel

Are you me?

Also checked.. or wait is that self checking?

>hating fun

No you are not me

Nobody is opposing trump if we're bombing isis, he said he was gonna "bomb the hell out of them" and is wanted.

Not that destablizing Syria bullshit though.

Also I think Shia is having more fun than you guys realize. Actor types do this shit, let themselves get carried away into personas while sort of enjoying it from the outside. He'll change up all of a sudden one day like jaquein pheonix did during his bearded rap-druggie skit years

Oh look it's another Jew. Same thing with Jews, there's no difference between them. Christians and Jews are all the same kike worshipers and would do anything for money and their prophecies, they don't care about other people, only pretend they do, for the millionth time.

Nobody here is really opposing Trump, it's not going to happen, there is no Sup Forums alternative. What is disliked are the faggots from plebit infesting the board, and paid lefty shills. The plebit fags are worse, desu.

hwndu 5 when?

I think shia's actually based. Hes just misguided because of his surroundings. His message of HWNDU was really a calling of unification. Which is what is happening, his childish like protests have brought more together for truth than the targeted propoganda we are used to from the MSM. Hes on our side whether or not you believe it. It benifits the truth either way. Welcome to winning!#

OP i hope you get frienzoned forever you nerd virgin

Ok good cause that might be weird

>For the people who are now opposing Trump, how do you feel about this guy?

He is a crazy leftist moron, but after Trump getting involved in Syria against all his promises Shia deserves his flag back.

One thing for sure, never involve into politics in anyway. Espescially for an artists.

I honestly feel sorry for him, he was spoiled and doubtless mentally unstable and probably got his boipucci fucked hard to make it in hollyweird.

Then he's guided into becoming some kind of martyr after Hillary lost fair and square, and really puts his heart into it, to the point where he loses his ability to comport himself in a lawful manner and goes to jail.

Since then it's been like watching a train wreck in slow motion, this mother fucker is unhinged and will see Pepes wherever he goes for the rest of his life.

I feel sorry for him since he was clearly molested by his dad or some other jew pedo but tbqh his projects where he as a celebrity meets random people and tries to have an honest conversation with them is pretty interesting, he's trying his best to connect to people.

>an artists
you're being overly generous

what he's doing is in fact anti-art, pure propaganda designed by a democrat/corporate-sponsored committee and merely executed by him, still as always a lowly actor

remember in the Bible being an actor is considered lower than being a prostitute

it's the same thing really

I don't see anyone opposing Trump except the usual cucks who spout "DRUMPF" 24/7

Still a faggot

>opposing Trump
>a fucking leaf
go figure

A slow-motion train wreck of a human being that grew up never hearing the word 'no'. Was once a decent 6/10 actor, but just had to get into "activism" and "performance art" because he was far too hipster (and probably too extreme) to join the leftist circlejerk of Hollywood elites. He's either going to pick a fight with the wrong person one day and get absolutely buried or run out of money for his stupid endeavors and had into obscurity. Either way the internet as a whole, regardless of political affiliation, will be there to fuck with him until the end.

Trump may not be perfect but Shia is still a big league faggot.