ShareBlue shills didn't even last a week before giving up

>ShareBlue shills didn't even last a week before giving up

This is why you faggots lost the election. No staying power!

Thanks for contributing your shilling too t_d.

Ching chong go thwack some people on the buttocks with a stick you pervert

SAD!

they are so brazen on reddict/r/politics that they even link shareblue sites as news

i have no idea who 1, 4 and 5 are
the rest is pretty obvious

rollos

1 is Sup Forums waifu

>Martina shkreli

Rollin

femshekelreli is a hot smirkfu

4 is shkreli and 5 is gowdy?

1 is a random Australian who turned out rather attractive, 4 is Martin Shkreli, 5 is Trey Gowdy

Gibme jeb

4 is Martin Shrekeli

Fpbp

Lol not going to lie I voted for Drumpf but now it's great watching him crash and burn. Seriously though we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Impeachment anyday now, GLUMPFKINS. Enjoy this little stunt while you can, you've been warned. Madame President does not forgive and does not forget.

Just stop, please.

Anons shitpost for free, paid shills will always lose

damn you're right

that still tells me nothing, who is 1

TOP FUCKING KEK, he's down to his last SECONDS in office. BLUMPF is fucking finished, keep thinking you and your little orange cheeto are safe.

This isn't a safe space, if you can't handle a few Trump supporters maybe you should go back tõ reddit where they have downvotes

Ok if that's what you want. Fucking shills ruining the board thinking their saving the board.

>TOP FUCKING KEK, he's down to his last SECONDS in office. BLUMPF is fucking finished, keep thinking you and your little orange cheeto are safe.

Neocons will fellate Trump for his latest bombing runs. That's one political block that now is not opposed to him.

Now watch how he step by step finds out how to bribe other important constituencies.

Hi Sup Forumsfags mwah!

>Now watch how he step by step finds out how to bribe other important constituencies.

This so much, watch how he starts to step back from everything he campaigned on so he can appease everyone and be "a president for all Americans".

Smh pretty sad desu senpai.

>femRogan

Would you, Sup Forums?

I am unsettled.

Paul Joseph Watson kek

WTF, i love Putin now...

Who's 1 and 6?

Tucker muh dick!

holy shit gimme shkreli

no homo

PRAISE KEK

You seriously think this is a shill don't you?
Fuckin' A, man.
>inb4 merely pretending to be retarded

>Shareblue Ex;1 rename bef
t_d shill pretending to be shareblue, dumb burger.

He doesn't need to appease everyone, just a functional majority.

Turns out when you graduate from candidate to president, the relevant voter group changes. On this tier it's not voters, but something like a combo of journalists and talking heads.

So now he had to bomb Syria a little to appease the Zionist Jews in media, because in that area they are a large constituency.

stop shilling

Not gonna lie. I totally would.

>who is 1
Ben Shapiro

Fuck trump and fuck his followers you faggot delusional cunt thinking it was shills

>>>plebbit

List of people?

>ewww
Keked out loud