How do you deal with Muslims in your country?

How do you deal with Muslims in your country?

Like this, but with a leaf flag

"Young man"- Looks like 35-40
When are you finaly putting those pakis down ?

Sort of like how yours deals with toilets

We shun them

I ignore them.

offer them a house at the taxpayer's expense so they don't want to blow us up at the mall

Segregate them.

Everyone here stays away from them and let's them despair in their own filth. The police take care of the occasional chimpout.

they rape our little girls and we apologise to them

We have a fence :3

that can't be real xD

Instead for falling for your SHITTY country propaganda, fight for your fucking rights.

I never understood Indians, you know that your government is wasting Billions of dollars on army junk and space bullshit, your army is corrupt as fuck that we sold them 4th gen aircraft thats much more expensive than F-35.

Fucking stupid street shitters, I hope nuclear war start between you and those sheep fuckers. The world will win

>How do you deal with Muslims in your country?

>Implying this filth wants to live in my shitty country.

Feels good.

I would be up for that

We bomb them.

The ones in the baltics are not foreign citizens at all.
They are non-citizens.

...There's always one weirdo in the group

the jeeeeewwss

>Sup Forums
>one weirdo

God this shit depresses me so hard everytime I think about it.

I met a bouncer from Sweden the other night and asked him what he thought of the whole rape capital thing. He said it's OVERHYPED in the media and simply a result of the loose definition of rape in Sweden. Even this big Chad was that cuckdd. It's not a meme guys.

Pls stay strong and stand up for your pride Britbro.

We don't have any.

They either follow orthodox rules or we impale them.

Stop being a jealous fuckin cunt.

That gif? Was the guy really goofy looking or were they Jewish why did hitler and that other guy single them out?

Muslims in my country?
where?

ahmed detected.

What muslims?

It depends, actually a lot of them are regular people and integrated in France, I just can't handle ghetto ones, but they don't seem really religious.

Well, in America it depends. There are SOME Muslims over here but they either leave back home or convert to another religion. Muslims in the US don't last long here in the sense that they leave the Islam altogether with the support of infidels. What Muslims hate about the US is the freedom it gives to even THEIR women. The biggest freedom the men hate is that women now have the right to choose and reject. I knew a Muslim guy in high school who was going to get married but couldn't cuz he was an ugly fat fuck. He was rejected twice by both arranged girls. So he had not choice to go back home to Yemen where women have no choice. Islam is slowly draining of believers and practitioners. 10 years ago, Turkey boasted of 40 thousand atheist, now, they boast of 5 million. Turkey is neither Christian nor Muslim anymore it is the first true secular country descended from Islam. The US makes it easy for Muslims to leave Islam.

We spend less on our army than we spend on printing currency Rasheed same with the space program you need to stop watching Pakistani Channels in France

The .gif changes according to who is looking at it. I am white so he smiles at me, probably different for you Shlomo

Maybe in the US but not in the Islamic world, they even tend to get more religious in the Islamic world like in Iran where the Iranian youth is fare more religious than older generations.
It's just mostly Muslims in the West who can easily leave their religion because the climate isn't really religious. It affects every religion.

And I think it's a good thing*, religion caused enough problems

Pegging is the best fetish.
>Let me just have this prostate and not use it
Retards.

canadian/10

>what are Turkish tatars

They can be as Islamic as they want in THEIR countries. Nobody cares. The problem is when they want to start their own Muslim communities with full blown Sharia law, Sharia courts, and defiance of all non-muslims around them. Most Muslims in the US don't hate us, they hate Israel and Jews. Now don't get me wrong, there are a few screw looses around here as well. However, nowhere near as bad as Germany and Sweden. Why? You can thank Mexicans/Latinos for that. They hate Muslims more than anyone else here. Almost all hate crimes against them is Mexicans and nobody is gonna call out Mexicans for it because das racis n shiet. It's the Muhammed was a pedophile that pisses off Mexicans because we have a huge child molestation problem among us as it is. We don't need to import anymore.

We dont let them in

We kill them when they get too uppity.