>overthrow Mugabe and impose white rule
>rename country Rhodesia
>fuck up neighboring countries into submission to white rule
>bring back apartheid in South Africa

But that's wrong, you fucking retard.

What's wrong about it

And yet you storage bitch and moan about Jews doing the same thing to you

>implying the fall of Rhodesia wasnt orchestrated by the jews

White American faggot posting on a homosexual japanese anime board thinks he can go to war and win against breed of physically superior and dominat chimps

saged

I think you burgers took all the physically superior ones to pick your cotton. The ones left behind are genetic disasters -- just look at how hideous and bloated our politicians are.

>Implying you could do what a few million whites with the most combat effective military on earth couldn't.

Let's not pretend we lost the actual fighting, brother. Rhodesia and South Africa fell due to (((international pressures))).

That's largely a meme here too. There's a certain subset like that but most have doughy out of shape figures. Plus they are shorter on average as well. Some of it has to do with poverty.

There's more genetic highs and lows, with more lows than highs. Anyone that has seen any video of Africa knows they are genetically inferior as well.

Oh are the soviets going to supply them again?

That's the worst fucking idea ever. You be better off securing a piece of land and creating an all white homeland rather than expecting niggers to just submit to white rule. The time money and effort to maintain them in your society with the possibility of resistance isn't worth it.

Why the fuck are you going to go through all that trouble in a shithole continent when you're ancestral homeland is under siege?

Are you fags self aware at all?

This. If extremely experienced bush war veterans couldn't win, then the retarded LARPers from here would certainly not be able to.

Oy vei.

What are you going to do when a Valor-class frigate or JAS-39 engage you?

Weapons and munitions are stockpiled and the Chinese,French, Russians, Israelis etc will have no problem re-arming them.

I am in. Will retake the family farms lost in 2000.

Wasn't Rhodesian built and ruled by gay super villain

The problem is that it isn't sustainable to begin with.

Maybe you burgers don't understand because you haven't been here, you can't have a tribe of a few million whites keeping down 41 million people.

Around 5 and 7 point UN will involve and kill you.

We did it before. There is a way. It is terrific what mobilisation can do. Eendrag maak mag.

Need to sort out the mental weakness with us whites first. But it is not impossible.

Please explain how?

Black population will only grow.

Look, if someone does this. Make a discord or something and spam Sup Forums about it.
I would go.
I would fight to create a new country.

Remember, Sup Forums, this is how America was created.

Do it you fat basement dwelling MAGA cap wearing fuck.

The first step is stong ideology and sense of community. And vital is the belief of superiority. You will be amazed at how a sense of purpose within one individual can command ten others. And instill this sense of purpose in the Africans themselves (tribalism).

(Sub Saharan) Africans are weak. They only have their numbers counting in their favour. But remember then, they are not all the same. Get them to fight among themselves. And the problem of us being ounnumbered are already being addressed.

I am not saying it is easy. I am saying it is possible.