At what point did you realize we memed a retard into president?

At what point did you realize we memed a retard into president?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FoxBusiness/status/852135930831843329
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When I fuck ur mother

Sometime in the 1980s. Bigly!

>It was a cold, winters day 8 years ago.

Hillary is not President.

Im pretty sure he has dementia. His speech patterns are following Reagans decline and he ended up with full blown dementia by the end. Trump also has family history of dementia.

>germany
>we

That transcript is the most 'Merican dialogue I have ever seen in my life. The dude barely cares enough to remember the name of the middle eastern shithole he just sent 59 missiles at.

Who can tell those countries apart who really even gives a fuck

Here is the video:

twitter.com/FoxBusiness/status/852135930831843329

He's such an idiot; BIGLY. Sad.

He's becoming senile, he should be stopped before he nukes wrong country

pic related

I thought that was kinda the point?

Who fucking cares, it's funny. He's worth it for the shits and giggles alone.

>haha lol we nuked a wrong country lol so funny xDDDD
A FUCKING LEAF

OUR PRESIDENT RIGHT OR WRONG!!!

hehe trump is le epic fellow centipede xD. heil israel fuck gommies, and god bless america

16 June, 2015
Isn't it glorious

>Memedroid
oh boy

Nothing would be funnier than accidentally nuking the wrong country, wat r u talking about

When Obama won.

>Hope
>Change

Where did it go? Meanwhile turns out W wasn't as dumb as you made him out to be either, your one trick isn't working anymore. In retrospect W looks like a damn genius compared to the retarded nigger we just got rid of. he knew Iran, Syria and North Korea were our next great fights and he knew why too (wmd, CW, nukes), Obama took out Libya and no one knows why to this day. He told you Iraq had wmd but Russia helped move them to Syria and now we are still dealing with this nightmare only thanks to your lack of cooperation in going after them. Faggots.

I'm convinced most of you believe that meme magic power is real and you actually had a hand in electing Trump. You are incorrect.

Trump was going to get into power just as much as the next president is destined for it.

>In retrospect W looks like a damn genius

W wasn't as dumb as liberals said, but he was a willing puppet to the deep state, as was Obama.

What kind of sick fuck builds a device like that?