Whoops! Didn't really think that through huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CdeRpxHjDOQ
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Países_por_PIB_(PPA)_per_cápita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
luckygunner.com/5-56x45mm-55-gr-fmj-winchester-q3131-20-rounds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where are they gonna get the USD to pay for it?

Really think that a 36$ will do the job?

Also fuck off antifa flag country

>$36 ladder

Fucking where?

The ladder would be in Pesos because they are getting it on the Mexican side.

Plan B:0.05$

for a 40 foot wall? yeah right. good luck. 10/10 will deport.

Can you really get a ladder like that for $36?

What's the price for a bullet?

>$.05 for a round of 9mm

Holy shit I wish.

Replying to shit thread

SHAME

>Rare

No, they cost like $300

please tell me where you found 9mm for $0.05

0.16-0.25 per round for basic and bulk 9x19mm in usa. 0.55-1.00 per round for match, and premium self defense loads.

came here to post this

this one was particularly hillarious. i don't get the shit thread hate, their kinda fun, people just gotta pick one or two and slide the rest. of course then not everyone will agree with which one is worthy... So you are right! Of course to tell you that I have to reply to a shit thread again...

You forgot about the electrified faggots that will be on top of the wall.

Better luck next shill.

Youre right, its like they got 6 foot chainlink now. but even a 20 foot wall would be dangerous to jump.

mexicans don't have $36 dollars, r tard

Implying the wall won't be literally hundreds of feet high and that it won't have round the clock security /be at an angle to deter ladders.

u fucking wot m8?

Yeah they do, they come over, set up business, too dumb to even understand the regulations that have destroyed white business. And send cash to their family in Mexico.

$.40 and up for anything worth shooting at illegals with.

We've got a federal police force coming, just to enforce immigration.

CSB time:

My sister in law is a moron lib. No idea what my brother sees in her, I've told him he needs to kick her to the curb as fast as he can, but no dice. Oh well, not my problem. They've got two brats and they're working on a third.

A few days ago she was babbling about Franking illegals. I'd had enough of it, and I asked her why she was being so selfish. She looked at me with those dull cow eyes of hers and asked what I meant.

I told her that if she decides to go that route, she's putting her kids and her husband in danger, because she will be breaking the law and she can and will be prosecuted. Horribly. I asked her how she plans to care for her children from a prison cell somewhere, or if she simply plans to dump them off on her disabled mother. Because if she does, Mommy has to care for them when she can barely afford food herself, and if she doesn't they disappear into the system, never to be seen again. How selfish is that?

I asked her how she would feel about never, ever seeing her children again, and how she'd explain to them before she went away that she threw them aside to help Juan Wetback break the law. I asked her how she'd feel about her children being raised by complete strangers who stand a good chance of abusing and maltreating them. Because that's what's going to happen to her if someone reports her.

And believe me, I told her, I WILL report her.

She stared at me for a long time with wide doe eyes before she got up and left the room without a word. Hopefully she'll think about what I said.

Or at least they'll go somewhere else. Either way, really.

If your IQ wasn't so low you'd still be apart of my country.

Or we could put razorwire on top and put up chain link fence on our side and fill the space between with razor wire and other dangerous obstacles as well, worked pretty well for Berlin and of the space between is large enough would also make digging tunnels much more difficult since there would be at the bery least dozens of yards of deadly no man's land.

Would one of those "dangerous obstacles" include a mine field? That would seem to be a reasonably effective solution.

It's missing nuclear waste

problem: $36 ladder
solution: $1 bullet

>Wall sensors go off as they near the wall
>Border patrol Rolls out
>Wall delays border crossing
>Mexican gets headshot as soon as their sombrero's stick out over the wall

Its meant to delay and deter, you cant stop illegal immigration completely but its a better Alternative to keeping it as easy as walking across the border

You ain't buying no aluminum ladder for $36. Plus, a ladder won't get you over.
Whoever made that macro didn't really think this over.

The actual wall will be at least 50 feet high. It will be ten feet thick and reinforced with steel, and it will go down another ten feet to prevent them from digging under it. There may be a secondary perimeter on the Mexican side with razor wire to slow anyone who gets close to it down

There will be a no-go zone on both sides, complete with a grid of thermal and seismic sensors, and a guard tower with armed guards every couple of miles with instructions to shoot anyone approaching the inside perimeter. Most sections will be constantly patrolled by drones day and night, and there will be human patrols with canines several times a day. In addition, nearby communities on the American side will constantly be on the lookout for "new faces" and suspicious activity. And anyone or any organization helping illegals to enter and hide will be found, stopped, and charged with felonies and possibly treason. The cost of noncompliance will be so hideous and the rewards so low that only the very craziest or stupidest of the stupid will chance it, and they will be caught very, very quickly.

You're not getting through that with whatever 36 bucks will buy you.

>he still thinks there will be a wall

>1 Post by this ID

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

based

Teen feet higher

>1 post by this proxy
Sage and report.

wtf i love laddeers now

sage

China. luckily it's so shitty it breaks when they reach the top and they break their necks.

youtube.com/watch?v=CdeRpxHjDOQ

You meatheads are storming manus Island

Why do these faggots protest a wall but not the fence that's already there?

Knew /k/fags would be too triggered and autistic to not correct that

>solution
>20 cent bullet
Think before you post.

If it was so easy wouldn't you think they already be doing it on fences?

You really didn't think this through did you? Oh wait, yes you did because you post this retarted slide thread shit every other day. Saged.

Dig a trench on the inside to make the fall farther, I'll pack up and move to Arizona just so I can sit in a lawn chair in the desert and watch them splatter on impact.

Ladders don't play well with barbed wire, they still have to get down on the other side, and it takes significantly longer for 100 people to cross.

RARE
A
R
E

Simple solution: Make the wall a wedge.

You have internet in this shithole?

>US builds the wall
>pays billions of dollars to build and maintain
>country starts going down hill due to wars and maintenance
>Mexico now has a better standard of living
>Now the wall is stopping americans from immigrating to Mexico
>Mexico wins

nice proxy leaf you are still getting raked

NO HABRA MURO HIJOS DE PUTA.

Rarest flag, I've ever seen.

whats the go with ladders?

I went to buy one the other day to clean out my gutters and the cheapest (half decent quality) one was 280 dollarydoos

the fuck?

MEXICO ALWAYS WINS.

Don't you have terrorists to sponsor?

Hire the poo in loo's to install a poo canal as a border.

a 90ft ladder?
kekerionio papua cannibal nigger

Nah i'm chilling in my 4 story house with 2 maids living the life. Why would I throw money at organizations when I can spend it on myself

Pretty based if true.

We need this sort of community reinforcement.

I doubt someone from PNG has ever seen that much money

Pretty rich from a country that doesn't have $36

stop

mexico 18 370
dollars

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Países_por_PIB_(PPA)_per_cápita

>Add 60 cent bullet to equation

Problem solved

That was clearly aimed at the ex-German colony, hombre

basta, mexico is a rich nation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

What is the wall going to look like?
Have they started building it?

of course not, I live in the border and they only built another fence.

Google the wall around Israel you fool. Put up a ladder there and your shit would get pushed in severely.

Exactly.

I can get 5.56 for

HOLY SHIT
ANCOM IS A REAL COUNTRY NOW?

For shits an giggles m8

> implying the wall can't be defended for $0.36 per bullet.

luckygunner.com/5-56x45mm-55-gr-fmj-winchester-q3131-20-rounds

When will Americans actually defend their land?

>buy quality 9mm carbine
>get job shooting illegals
>reloading your own having both extremely cheap ammo and tailored to your gun, like a high speed heavy cast bullet round
>having the privilege of testing your own ammo on illegal people
>brag about it at the range and leave the other shooters daydreaming while brass ratting the shit out of them

Living the dream

Bamp

My grandparents have a blue pit. Smart dogs, but they test you constantly. They're incredibly stubborn and willful.

About once every four or five months, he decides he doesn't have to behave himself and he takes a shit in front of the front door and the bedroom door. Even when you let him out a dozen times a day, he'll still save up and drop a steaming pile in front of the bedroom door.

The last time he did it, he started off by looking granddad right in the eye and taking a piss on the front door. He tossed him outside. When he let him back inside, he sauntered down the hallway to the bedroom, turned around and squatted while keeping eye contact, and took a huuuuuuuge shit in front of his bedroom door.

This time, gramps took a piss-allen club to him and beat him until he couldn't stand up under his own power. He tossed him outside again, and he literally lay there on his side trembling for hours.

When he finally let him inside, he could barely walk and refused to even look at him. He spent the next three days curled up beside the couch, only moving to go outside or get something to drink. Then he was fine, but he does his business outside. He'll remember it for a few months before he reverts to type.

Liberals are a LOT like that dog. You have to get your bluff in on them constantly, and you have to commit to reminding them at regular intervals that you're the one calling the shots. Not them. And the ONLY way to do it is through intimidation.