Reminder that there are actually retards on this board that believe in an international Jewish conspiracy

Reminder that there are actually retards on this board that believe in an international Jewish conspiracy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cWWmXrbJAYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lots of them. Also the intelligent people believe in the international Jewish conspiracy too. But there are definitely lots of the retards that believe as well.

the Jews did 150 B.C.

Reminder that there's people on this board that believe in no conspiracies, ever. Contrary to the fact that many have been proven.

I don't know if I'm intelligent or retarded, but I too believe in the Jewish conspiracy

so what is it that people believe about Jews
me and OP are in a country that massacred them all hundreds of years ago, so we don't really have any

>intelligent
>Sup Forums

Jews believe they are God's chosen people and that the "goyim" are soulless and you can basically do anything to them and not go to hell. Jews are basically taught from birth to be greedy, subversive, and duplicitous. And this is a deeply engrained part of their culture. Basically everything that Jews have done that has gotten them kicked out or gassed is because of this.

Nice try Shlomo

Reminder the Jews killed Christ, the only true son of God who brought true freedom into the hearts of men regardless of personal circumstances. Jews don't believe in Heaven which is why the only satisfaction they get is from the Moral decay of humans (who are all Christian whether they realize it or not)

so Hitler did them a favour and gave them the guilt trip '60 gorillion' card?
Now they run America and the world's banks and that makes sense since Christians forced them to run the banks, due to usury being a sin in the past
I've seen documentaries on present day Israel and they do seem like ignorant pricks who believe they're God's chosen people
made me realise why people get so flustered over the Palestine and Israel bullshit, when Muslims and Israelis are just as ignorant as each other, they should both be wiped out, but it would also be terrible if that many children died
yeah, I can buy all of that
okay, why do Jews love multiculturalism and globalism?

they were attacked and genocided now it is payback time

Evidence?

>okay, why do Jews love multiculturalism and globalism?

Zionists Jews want all Jews to go to Israel. Not surprising that Britain is seeing its largest population in history of Jews emigrate the country back to Israel because there's so many Muslims here now.

>many have been proven

Read the Kings Torah it is all in there (more explicit than the fucking quaran and that shit is stinky). Rabbi Ovadia Yusuf or something, the guy that Tony Blair sucked off that wore a weird dome turban thing on its head. And look for a video called "When Israel Is Might", it's a scholar in Jewish rabbinical history/studies that explains what Jews are, what they want, what they do. He's Hebrew so you'll need some chewy sweets to listen to his annoying accent and language. I swear that shit is on par with the Dutch language.

youtube.com/watch?v=cWWmXrbJAYw

Reminder that Talmud says non-Jews are subhuman scum.

Even if it's no conspiracy doesn't mean it's not happening.

These days there's a tendency to oppose conspiracies in a way that invalidates all fact if the conspiracy isn't proven. Like you know, if there isn't some evil mastermind pulling the strings, then everything is fine.

Even if African immigration is just a natural consequence of conflicts that didn't aim to move populations at all, the destruction of our values is just the natural evolution of a culture under no other control than that of the people, and straight white males being the ultimate scapegoats is a spontaneous and unplanned event, well, guess what:

IT'S ALL STILL FUCKING HAPPENING

Stupid sexy moot

The Jews have taken advantage of common sense

Semudenspie

Its no conspiracy, its nor as if all the bankers, media moguls, congressman, Hollywood, eu leaders etc hide the fact they're Jewish or change their names, vast majority don't. So your only excuse for not knowing about their power and influence is sheer ignorance and good gotisn. Hell, I'm an (ex) Jew and I can confirm its all true, but its not as if there's any question about that from anyone but totally ignorant Normie's and Jews trying to muddy the waters.

There's no international jewish power schemes. Yup, none what so ever. Certainly there hasn't been a long history of international jewish nepotism. Nope, none whatsoever anywhere.

Yet you use a picture of Merkel who's a Jew and is responsible for flooding Europe with muslins. People like you are born to be ruled over

>Conspiracy