Looks like Sup Forums is pure hypocrisy

Looks like Sup Forums is pure hypocrisy.

*sips tea*

I MUST KILL MORE UNBORN BABIES

Looks like OP is a MASSIVE FAGGOT

*sips tears*

guns are in the constitution and for all

birth control is not in the constitution

And my reproductive rights?

Then do it, faggots.

>women
>defending anything

Well hey why don't they do that?
Could it be that it's a minor quibble that's not worth the breath to speak of it let alone putting your life on the line to achieve it?

No, surely not.
After all, feminists treat it like the final goal of existence itself is to satisfy their retarded goal of vaginal independence.

hurry up and excercise them, shitskins will outbreed you otherwise

I only know one woman who can shoot as competently as the guys on our local squadron's sharpshooting team and she's a socially retarded autist.

>If women killed people who tell them to not have abortions, guns would be banned
>Because killing to protect their right to kill unborn babies is the same as having a gun to protect yourself from home invasions and burglary's

Are Liberals really this fucking stupid?

>talking about male rights
Spotted the misogynist sexist oppresive shitlord.

Yes

But they already can and have been able to for over 200 years and STILL haven't.

Yes, liberals are this fucking stupid.

> My hypothetical assumptions are proven facts

How exactly would they defend their right? By shooting secret police that impregnate them and force them to give birth? By murdering people that say abortion is bad? I'm not sure how this armed defense could be implemented.

Women have the right to reproduce.

This is trash.
You are trash.
Sage.

>waaaaah muh unborn babies.
>but when they're born, fuck'em. They have to pull themselves up by their baby boot straps

>"reproductive rights"

"I should be allowed to kill children if I find their existence emotionally or financially inconvenient"
"Let me kill your kids. I don't want to pay child support or have to look at their dumb faces, ever. If this bothers you get rid of child support. It's okay, they're only 2 months old, they're not people yet."

>IF IF IF IFIFIFIFIF

not an argument.

Or you know their parents could take care of them but I guess that would be too much to ask for

"What if" is not an argument. Same people were saying, what will you do when leftists start carrying weapons. And then they show cucks with toy guns.

Found pic.

Ronnie reagan signed the mulford act into law to ban open carry in public spaces in cali after a buncha black panthers marched on the state house with their constitutional rights slung over their shoulder, so this meme makes sense to me

by guns do u mean muskets? i'm not sure an ar-15s or mac-10s were in mind when it was written in.

>moving the goalpost this hard

It doesn't say guns it says armaments and machine guns were among the armaments available also people can buy private tanks and fighter jets if they want.

Abortion really is something right-wingers should accept. You will always, always lose the female vote otherwise.

need it not be?
before this thread is archived another one of you burgers will have killed a fellow countryman for the sake of your stupidity.

>ban assault rifles
Why are leftists so fucking retarded and cowardly? If the far left tried to start an uprising using landwhales, the right would just shoot them, not whine and ban something they don't like.

>muh pussy rights

Great, then get your own healthcare plan :^)

Trump was against abortion, though.

every burger needs an assault rifle, don't u dare deprive it!

I think if women cared about the issue enough to do something they've never done on history-take up arms, I would be very impressed and inclined to grant them their wish.

And he only got 53% of the white woman vote, most of whom skew older. If he supported abortion he would probably be guaranteed at least 70% of the female vote.