Would banning contraceptives fix the low birthrates and degeneracy issues...

Would banning contraceptives fix the low birthrates and degeneracy issues? People would think twice before they have sex and if they don't they would have a baby.

It would help.

Banning the contraceptive pill would help birth rates, I wouldn't say fix, but condoms protect from diseases and degeneracy is another issue.

No, that's only a bandaid. The problem is feminism. Westerners don't even allow males who aren't complete cuckholds to teach kids, and automatically assume all white males are child molesters.

>chicken tikka masala flavoured condoms

Keep the poos from breeding. Genius

And cultural marxism.

There was a dictator, of some ex USSR eastern block country if I'm remembering right.
Anyway he did this, and 20 years later was ousted in a rebellion by the same generation that he created that was out of work and economically oppressed.

The problem is wealth and education.

This can't be real, tikka masala condom Kek

The diseases are not a problem in a non degenerate society. All are curable except Aids which only gay people have anyway.

That's a major problem, but it is not the the fundamental problem. Early Feminists in the late nineteenth century changed age of consent and marriage laws, taking away the ability of families and men to raise women from adolescence to not be cucked by the state. This was in a period where most people still lived in poverty. They did this so aged women could maintain sexual control of society. Look up age of consent and the "Social Purity Movement".

>but condoms protect from diseases and degeneracy is another issue.
degeneracy is not another issue
When you give people contraceptives and condoms you allow them to distort their sexuality from what God intended it to be into an absolutely disgusting mess. God gave sexuality to humanity as a gift and as a major component of family life. But by isolating the sexual act from its purposes you have robbed the family, the community, and society of something very important.

I fucked a stripper tonight in the VIP room (no condom). Shit was cash.

see
Good night beautiful world

Durex is a trap. Don't do it. Only trojan brand will protect your penis

t. pregnancy scare

False. The Cultural Marxists were fairly conservative, they were basically cultural elitists who hated pop culture, the same thing thats pushing anti-family values now. Adorno, for instance, hated the first generation of SJWs in '68. What you're looking for is post-modernism. Although a few of the Cultural Marxist tenets got away from them, its not the major cause.

Romania

Enjoy your herpes and burning willy lad

>condoms protect from disease
No...

This.

>condoms readily available
People fuck without them anyway

>condoms banned
People care and stop having sex?

Go take a nap op

You dont simply pull out in time? Its safe, dont fall for the condom jew

HAHAHAHAHA
If I were you I'd head over to the clinic first thing in the morning for an AIDS test.

That's one way to see it ..
I totally agree that we shouldn't interfere in Gods work.
We also need religion to restore it's power because traditional values have been absolutely undermined by feminism and cultural marxism.
Thats what happens when you let people do whatever they want.

>you allow them to distort their sexuality from what God intended it to be into an absolutely disgusting mess.
That's wishful thinking. In reality sexuality is far more complicated. If we look at history, pederasty is actually related highly to "patriarchy" from its beginnings in Western society, and its only when we began giving women sexual power that the family broke down, not when we had "degeneracy" for thousands of years.

It depends who you ban them for.

Go watch Jeremy Kyle.

As it is the idiotic welfare scroungers don't use them and pop out kids with no future. We need educated/moderately successful families to be having more kids.

Trips of truth.

Holy fucking shit dude I got triggered hard by that image.

CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA KEK POOOOOOOOOOOO

but I am married and not prepared for children yet, I also don't want to worry about getting more once I feel I have enough already
ban pills, but leave me something else

Wat do you call condoms? Rubber jew? Jewrex?

hahaha c'mon what makes human sex so special? the feels?

>the average person
>thinking before they have sex
>wanting those kinds of people to have kids

you should be GIVING contraception to poor people and showering billions of them over africa you stupid retard

>ree women wont fuck me so i dont want them to fuck anybody

Used to be like that, but then I got laid and a gf, changes your pov drastically.

>People would think twice before they have sex
This is how I know you're an autistic virgin who is overly worried about how much sex other people are having

>Would banning contraceptives fix the low birthrates and degeneracy issues?

No, if you only do that you'll make things way worse. Sure, women would get punished, but there would be nothing to stop men from just ditching their kids. Congrats, we now have even more kids raised by single moms. Banning contraceptives will only work if we have a system that also forces men to take care of their kids. I'm not talking about child support, I'm talking about men being around their kids, raising them, guiding them. The upside with this system would be that it's impossible for women to stop fathers from seeing their kids. Any non-degenerate man should support a system like this. Degenerate men get as much punishment as women, and non-degenerate men have full rights to raise their kids.

Nobody knows about my secret willy

this
we need birth control in Gatorade or some shit

It's in my trousers

Nah.
Everyone will just start fucking asses, dogs and shit.

Banning things is rarely effective

Poor kid if only he didn't give up so easily

Condoms fucking suck.

While I was in the US, I would rarely ever wear them. Firstly sex with them is shit. Take my word for it you virgins, you do NOT want to use one if you absolutely, completely, totally do not have to. You will be literally better off not having sex at all for all it's worth with a condom.

Secondly, condoms are shit. Every. Single. Fucking. Time I have used one, it has broken. Always when we got to the best part. It's a sinking feeling. You're plugging away, trying to feel anything through that plastic piece of shit, and still managing to get close to nutting. Then you feel the natural intensity of that delicious wet pussy on your cock, and it's like, "FUCK." I wouldn't consider myself especially big, even though my girlfriend says I am, but they're unreliable as fuck.

So yeah. Fuck condoms. That's one thing I agree with the Pope on.

all r-types must hang

This. Until we accept the fact that women need to be returned to their role as supporter, not as pseudo men, nothing will change.