Is Sup Forums a gateway for depression?

Ever since I came here, my outlook on life has got considerably more bleak. The truths that I've been exposed to have left me with a sense of hopelessness for the future. Does anybody else feel the same way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5fMi11M1Umg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. But at least you know the truth, or have the spirit of truth within you. Most people are content with illusions but some of us have a compulsion to seek out what's real even to our own detriment.

You'll get used to it.

I have my ups and downs, but I feel like I'm at a low point. Probably is coinciding with other issues going on

At times I wish I was still bluepilled

Until you peel back the next layer of onion and realize you're still a bitch made nigga

whinge more faggot, you're life is as good as it's going to get

fuck being a normie we get a chance to start the fourth reich

I'll tell you this: Depression at this point is a natural reaction to the state of the world. We're more or less fucked. All of the problems industrial society has been kicking down the road are going to blow up all at once. If you wanna have some fun before it all blows up, go to school for something you think you'd like. Or join the military. Or get an unskilled job that pays decent enough and rent a bedroom and live like a monk.

Yes. I've stopped browsing Sup Forums one month ago and trying to bluepill myself back.
Feels good tbqh

I imagine the Russian bluepill narratives are probably redpill as fuck to Americas.

You'd have to be completely oblivious to the West's current situation not to be negative in some way.

It's pretty bleak. Ecological disaster/overpopulation, complete Jew dominance, new era of heightened geopolitical tensions, shit job market and future prospects, death of traditional values that made life worth living. Fuck this gay earth

>truths
>Sup Forums

Good one. Most of the shit you believe is probably wrong.

>t. Aussie who doesn't live in a country that's going to shit

I've been happier now that the degeneracy of the world makes sense

Tell me he's wrong faggot

Welcome to nilhism, you'll soon realize that everything is dark and empty and there is nothing you can do to fix it and that life is like pushing a ball up an infinite hill. Some will push their ball higher than others but does it really matter at the end of the day?

Be happy that you are enlightened.

You are depressed because you know you realize have to self improve.

>checking my privilege
too right, its fucking awesome cunt

What you need to do is go out and redpill more people, even family members.

First step is to make then aware of the dangers of Muslims and Islam.

Pro tip: it is not up to you to save the world. Enjoy life but also have kids someday. Trust me.

pic related
basically you are a newfag and you need to lurk more

Regardless of what you know now you're no closer to changing any of it than you were when you thought differently. Use what you know to improve yourself and be a better person.

>but does it really matter at the end of the day?
yeh it does because i say so
kill yourself u stupid fuck

Sup Forums is just lonely manchildren trying to put people down non-stop to make themselves feel better

They got bullied earlier in life so they're taking it out on every person they come across, just online and anonymously since they don't have the balls to do it IRL

>complete Jew dominance
What's wrong with being a Jew?
No, not every Jew is evil. Just Adam Sandler.

>traditional values
Like women should be eternally cucked by men? That black people are all stupid because their skin is a different color? that everyone should be christian, even though religion was probably just created by fucks to keep people in line when no one was looking.

Women and minorities deserve the same human rights as anyone else. That's why they're called *human* rights, because they apply to any *human*.

>Is Sup Forums a gateway for depression

No, depression is a gateway to Sup Forums

>ID: JeW

Perfect.

Lol my parents know but are too busy worrying about securing a comfortable retirement to want to dwell on it, can't blame them really. Brother has been showing like towards communism recently which has made me feel even worse. Some of my friends are base level redpilled, they know Islam is shit but they won't make any changes to their life atm.

>Women and minorities deserve the same human rights as anyone else. That's why they're called *human* rights, because they apply to any *human*.

This has to be fucking bait.

Been on here for two and a half years, when the the newfag phase end?

He isn't OP, whom I was replying to. He was right about most of it though. see my reply here.

youtube.com/watch?v=5fMi11M1Umg

Elaborate.

it ends when you lurk more

I've been on Sup Forums for 9 years. The ride never ends, just when you think you've hit your bottom the floor drops out again.

Yep you're wrong. Probably not even white either.

Well in that case, I might get out before it gets really bad. So much negative energy on here.

Youre not even Canadian. This must be bait.

You're here forever, friend. Don't worry, the economic collapse is coming within 15 years. Once that happens and whites finally feel some real suffering, our group identity will reawaken like Germany in the 20's. We'll have our day.

>le Christianity is a means of control meme
Nope, read the history of Christianity all the way back to the Torah. It's some wild stuff

>blacks are stupid
They are. They are violent and stupid

>women eternally cucked
Tradition marriage is not eternally clicking your woman, it's liberating her from the shit of the world

Ha. Hope you choke on your despair and die, sucka.

>you're wrong.
You have to say why I'm wrong, or you just look like an autist.

>Probably not even white either.
I am a white american male. Currently being oppressed by #WhiteGenocide.

DELETE TIS

I've been fantasizing about pulling a Varg and buying a plot of farmland somewhere desu

Also, black people are stupid because of inherited low IQ, poor family values, and a bad culture

Not gonna entertain your bait soz

8 years this year. It never gets any easier. The only solution is suicide obviously.

Knowledge is power OP

Nobody said life is easy

That comes later, unfortunately. We both know that the leftists would manage to run you out of that very quickly. You have the right idea, though, as a land-based NatSoc economy would be by far the most stable and impervious to corruption.

Also, friendly advice: if you really want to get away from it all, try Alaska. They don't have a property tax, so once you get your land, they won't touch you. Nothing even close to your ridiculous roof taxes.

To become enlightened you first need to face the darkness.

Find the light and strength in your heart.

Where the fuck are all the redpilled bongs at? Feel surrounded by fucktards, then again I do live in London.

Cunt, I live in Bristol... This place is cucked af

America is appealing because muh guns and first amendment desu. I'd have to marry an American in order to have a possibility of gaining citizenship, or at least wait til I graduate and try to find a job that they would see as a benefit.

Sorry to break it for you, but IQ is both outdated as a concept and non heritable.

>They are. They are violent and stupid
Neil degrasse tyson is violent and stupid?

>Tradition marriage is not eternally clicking your woman, it's liberating her from the shit of the world

I don't buy into this whole "women need men to liberate them" shit.

That is all shit that can change over time. Black people aren't just doomed to be stupid because of the color of their skin.

Also, it seems like you guys have never sat down and talked to a black person. They've been given the shit end of every stick in America, and institutionalized racism is a real thing. What about the time the FBI sent a letter to MLK telling him to kill himself?

>Jean-Paul
>a nazi

pick one faggot

No no goyim, they promote forced multiculturalism all over the fucking world while keeping their sleazy shit ethnostate pristine.

I don't give a fuck about women and minorities. They're people too. When I say traditional values, I mean a culture that promoted patriotism and a reason to look forward to the future. The ability to toil all and work your ass off knowing it's for the greater good, and getting paid a fair wage and having time to take vacations. All we have to look forward to now is a shitty globalized gig-economy that breeds pointless consumerism, nihilism, and an eternal rat-race to the bottom.

>don't have a rebuttal?
>call bait!
>instantly seem like you've won an arguement without actually saying anything of substance!

Damn bro you sure showed me. I'm sure you're not autistic at all.

Go watch some more 13th or whatever marxist bullshit you get your jollies from.

Only if you're weak minded, low IQ, and easily influenced. Why would you let miserable people with nothing going for them (most people here) influence you? Have some self respect and a bit of character.

>Is Sup Forums a gateway for depression?

more like you wind up here if you are a depressed loner

or if you are paid by the Russian government in which case you are undoubtedly also depressed

Damn dude! What an amazing rebuttal. Look at those undeniable facts proving me dead wrong. 10/10 post, I now realize I've been living a lie.

>come to Sup Forums
>somehow don't get motivated to better yourself for the continuation of your people and using your one life to best serve the interests of your forefathers.

just kys cuck

>serve the interests of your forefathers.
Like "owning" slaves?

no faggot, you only lose if you don't learn anything. I was you like 3 years ago. Chose to rise and rebuild myself and I have never been a better person. I come back every now and then to return the favour. It's like they say, you're here forever.

I do want to but I lose faith when so many white people are selfish degenerate fucking idiots

information is the gateway to depression if you don't apply it.

I'm not going to be the one to try to convince you

> Russian flag
> stopped browsing /pol a month ago and getting bluepilled
> posted today

This is surely not a shill

Well just leave and dont come back. Sounds pretty easy

>So much negative energy on here.
>most of the board is self-hating autists that hate blacks and jews

WOW, who would've thought???

>not being liberated by the hive mind

15 years? Well aren't we optimistic

You were supposed to take half of each pill.

Pain is the gateway to meaning

you have to be a real fucking normie to come here and get depression.

This is it user. I love deep thinking and philosophy, pondering life, "meaning", the why´s and the why not´s etc. But the basic facts are; if you´re doing bad you will feel bad.

Go lift, swim, be outside. Eat better, fix your money stress, fix your family stress, meet your friends again. Get busy on some semi-productive project, take a break from the net, whatever you need to balance out / keep busy but not stressed. Then get back to thinking "deep" but do it in bursts, constant = depression.

I go here to get less depressed. Says alot!

Holy shit the Jews really do control everything.

Now you know why they call it the Dark Side of the Force.

I find Sup Forums uplifting and amazing, you're doing something wrong.

No. I come here, have a good laugh at you pathetic losers and go back to blacking my white French girlfriend

>French gf
Nice meme

Ironically enough, she loves brown guys and is put off by whites, which makes it absolutely hilarious when I come here and read all the Blacked posts

it's an unique place where you can get "hate speech" thrown at you, no matter who you are

>my gf is Asian and hates nignogs more than I do
pretty funny desu senpai

Most likely has daddy issues, I'd get away before she ruins your life.

>implying I don't do the same shit irl.

Keep trying to put others down to make yourself feel better. Looks like it's working great for you so far.

>Blacked posts

Yeah, you shitskins sure know how to ruin everything you touch. That includes your non-existent whore waifu

>I'm a white American
Again, nice try

>white American
I am. What do you mean nice try? I'm literally a white American male. Sorry your brain can't comprehend that.

Pardon me, I just forgot how cucked libshits can get.

hello darkness my old friend...

>cucked
Why should I care if a white woman I've never met fucks a black dude? Caring about something as trivial as that is autistic.