Need some stats to redpill my girlfriend

on a matter of niggers specifically

bump

i need something to convince her that nigger behavior and intelligence is inherited, not acauired

acquired*

never try to redpill others if you aren't truly redpilled yourself.

This is more about firearm crimes in general.
Firearm murders are mainly done by criminal gangs and not mad people

The problem is she knows that blacks are acting like total subhumans all around the world, but she stiil believes that it's the result of environment

Women can never truly be red pilled

That's dangerous territory user, you might end up single. You have to hint at it and try to make her think for herself rather then force her to swallow it.

This proves that an average black adopted children by a middle-class white household have the same IQ as an average black kid.
IQ is about 95% genetical.

well, shes russian, as i am, and we're in general xenophobic as shit, so it's not a problem

I am not sure this is convincing.
But make the following argument you fool.

>If black and white is the same, then why did europians evolve way faster then niggers before they interfered?

If she answers, climate, evolution is random chance, europians where at war and war is fuel for progress etc.

Say that she is right (because she is, duh) and differences of any kind of life-form are determined by such factors because evolution works and we should work with that.

My gf is getting sick of my constant racism or whatever where do I meet cool racist friends IRL? College is a cuckfest I have no fun.

If a white girl isn't already red pilled on niggers, it's because she has fucked, is fucking, or wants to fuck a nigger.

I meant that the pic might not be convincing, the argument is solid af.

He thinks girls can be convinced through logic, not emotions and peer pressure.

It at the very least points out a contradiction in their ideology I've used it before myself

>13.2% of the population
>Cause more than 50% of the crimes

theres little to niggers in russia
first time i saw a nigger i was 10 years old or something

Lol I'm sure I saw one in my first day of life.

depends of a girl tbqh

well i'm from siberia and for some reason niggers dont come here all that often

Someones having a chat about what will happen if they marry, have a girl and wants to date Tyrone

yeah, theres like 3 tyrones in a whole siberia, aint gonna happen

You're having trouble redpilling a white Russian girl? She definitely found the only nigger around and fucked him

Wtf where the pyramids at? Shiiiiiiiet

all girls go to fucking tumblr college
all girls are wiling to be conquered to survive
all girls are collectivists

nothing under physical will get to them

>all girls are wiling to be conquered to survive
That's an interesting way of putting it.

If you have to do that, its already too late. Now piss off.

she's redpilled on everything except inheritance of intelligence. she still thinks that nurture > nature for some reason

is not america, we don't encounter niggers and a daily basis

Has she studied or does she study to become a teacher or something like that?

She's hardwired by nature to think that way. How good of a mother would she make if she didn't feel proper nurturing is the most important thing - which it is, on an individual basis.

Just give up

If your gf hasn't already red pilled herself on blacks, she got nigger dick on her mind.

Your girlfriend want a to be blacked

nah she's studying history of arts
european (russian mostly) arts to be specific

>redpill my girlfriend

>She's hardwired by nature to think that way
Was listening to Mr Sort Yourself Out and he said as much about SJWs, as they act out the stereotypical motherly instinct in everything they do. Dividing the world up into predator and child

Well, I could have just drown this by myself, I guess it takes some biological understandment to have an idea what this pic is about.

And pretty accurate too. We're all rape babies, really. For most of humanity, women were little more than a resources your tribe needed to survive We just like to pretend otherwise in this cucked age. Women do not build or lead civilizations to glory, they make the most of what they find right there.

Their instinct is to make a comfy nest for themselves and their offspring using pussy as a bargaining chip to latch on to the best mate they can find. They even won't mind sharing one as long as they get all they need from him.