What was one good thing he did during his tenure?

What was one good thing he did during his tenure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>HOL'UP

jan 20 2017

If if if if if if if if if

Stopped being president.

Chew soap.

>Made a peace deal with Iran, causing mass Israeli, Saudi and neocon butthurt

>Realised he was being lied to about the first gas false flag in Syria (found out it was Turkey), hence pulled back from his red line

>In retaliation even tried to remove King Roach in a coup

>Unleashed a 'ROD OF GOD' attack against China (Tianjin factory explosions) when they made economic threats. (That's why they treated him so rudely the following year when he landed in China. They were butthurt as fuck. He shrugged it off because he knew he had all the real power)

>No new ground wars. Instead, he bombed the shit out of mudslimes constantly for 8 years with drones

He was /ourguy/ all along.

Start world war 3, 3 months in his tenure

>Made a peace deal with Iran, causing mass Israeli, Saudi and neocon butthurt
This.

He left.

Managed to leave the White house in a reasonable state of repair, which is no mean thing for a nigger. Probably it had to be disinfected and cleaned from top to bottom but at least they didnt burn it down whilst making meth in there.

Be such a bad leader that it resulted in a Trump presidency.

>Actual rod of God strike

Bull.

Effective normie emotional propaganda sometimes too much by the book

This was true in November. Now it turns out Trump is also just a shill, and is foreign policies may actually be remembered as "slow but wise" if the fat cunt decides to send ground troops to Syria.

Everything is on Trump now. If Trump doesn't get his shit together, the Republicans will have an ever huger damage than the Democrats have now. The "sleeping giant" goes back to sleep if he won't actually start doing what he promised.
Instead of doing fake wars in the middle of nowhere, start doing shit with your own country! He repelled the TPP, that is all now.

I am saying this because America is still the leading nation of this world. If he, a " natsionalist populist" quoting the libs, can reform American society for the better and can greatly improve the life in America after Obama, the world, and especially Europe will follow him instead of the "Merkel-way".

Read mean tweets on Jimmy Kimmel.

literally nothing, he was the worst president in history. meanwhile, hillary and bernie were the worst candidates in history. corrupt oppressive authoritarians. objectively evil, and also somehow failures.

Call Hillary the most qualified candidate to ever run

Trump's opposition to that was the one thing back then that gave me pause on him, it just didn't jive with his stated positions on things at all. I should have taken those doubts more seriously

Trump has a micropenis. Can't you tell?

How fucked up does someone have to be to be rich and powerful and not have a woman constantly slobbering over their cock? (i.e. have the opportunity to cheat)

The only way is a micropenis.

It explains most everything about him. The rest of it is explained by his induction into the CIA by Roy Cohn.

Made race relations bad enough to allow Trump to get elected.

Hes still got 4 fucking years
It hasnt even been 100 days
I dont understand why people expect sweeping changes in less than 100 days

His pure incompetence got Trump elected

>What was one good thing he did during his tenure?
killed a ton of pakistani babies

Obviously.
Spread love, not hate.

Not start WWIII like Drumpf is doing.

Now not only russia has nuclear weapons and is in bad relationship with US.

Didn't Crack down on medical and legal marijuana

420 BLAZE IT FAGGOTS LMAO

at least he didnt cause ww3 holy shit

> 1 post by this I'D

STOP BEING FUCKING AUTISTIC POL

>killing Koreans
>WWIII
You guys are so hysterical its hilarious

you haven't heard from that osama guy...

set the bar low for his successors

THIS

Unironically, he didnt bow down to the Jews on everything like BLUMPF does

Improved relations with Cuba
Okay for the economy

Can't think of anything else

>went to Japan, bowed and apologized

Fucking faggot. Glad we have a president who is focusing on bullying chinks instead

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

Im still fucking mad at this one
The Japs even told him not to apologize

He thanked Japan for Emoji, Anime and Manga

hahahahahahahahhahaha

oh shit nigger are you retarded

0% ir whole 8 years. any other president we would have already built a moon base on saturn

>improved relations with Cuba
kinda fucked off that one at the end when he revoked the path to citezenship via castaway raft

As much as I hate Trump... Trump > Obama.