Help me out Sup Forums

Help me out Sup Forums
With the current push of the UN to introduce something like 200k immigrants to help boost Japan's birthrate, what can I do?
What are some points I can use to justify vetting of immigrants?

Japan is nice country for the Japanese people and we don't want be like Europe.

Immigrant not so bad but Islam is problem. When UN says immigrants, they mean Islam, not German or Swedish women.

Please help Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/01/06/national/social-issues/government-weighs-immigration-maintain-population-boost-workforce/
vdare.com/?redirect=http://www.vdare.com
amren.com/
thereligionofpeace.com/
delfi.lv/news/national/politics/ari-pedejie-divi-no-pirmajiem-23-begliem-pametusi-latviju-vesta-ltv.d?id=48049815
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

See thread by you everytime, fuck off sincere a sailor ducking your women while you shit post

I'm serious about this. I don't know any posters.

What is hard about giving advice to this problem?

I want to join rally to defend Japan. I can't go without information.
Osaka has lots of foreigners but they are Korean or Japanese.
They are loud but not rape or kill for islam so it's ok.

We don't want Islam.

Chinese, oh.
Can I do WHAT?

Many here hate Islam so what is big problem? Please give advice to this problem.

>With the current push of the UN to introduce something like 200k immigrants to help boost Japan's birthrate

sauce?

If true, top kek. Not even the nips can escape the international Jew.

I will have make new thread

Thank you for post.
One second. I find.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/01/06/national/social-issues/government-weighs-immigration-maintain-population-boost-workforce/

Here!

Already page 6!
I need help Sup Forums
Please help!

Can't you guys just fuck your girls ?
Guys, you are the ones giving shlomo the opportunity to enrich you
If you can't impregnate your girls the skypes will get them to race mix

DONT LET THEM

IMMIGRANTS WILL NOT BOOST YOUR BIRTH RATES THEY WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU

What you think will happen when they start fucking your women ???????
Will the children be Japanese?

It's a fucking trap.

>live on a tiny island with millions of other people
>"You need more people, goy!"
Fuck I'm currently living in a town of 100k and its too many... I don't know how you Asians do it.

Even if they fuck between just each other, their birthrates will skyrocket yours.

There will be no more Japanese kids, just immigrants kids.

Guess what happens in a few generations?

Japanese are dissapeared. Japan is dead.
Only immigrants now.......

The solution is to get your people to have sex again.

Destroy feminism and cultural marxism, you are lucky not to have an immigrant problem.

Get people to go outside again, unplug their computers.

how about you tell them to BTFO?

use these sites

vdare.com/?redirect=http://www.vdare.com

amren.com/

vdares more nuanced than amren i think but they both have some very good arguments for the limitation of immigration

for a site specifically about islam this is good

thereligionofpeace.com/

good luck saving your nation friend

Look what they are doing to Germany do you want to be next?

Un agenda 21 highlights their push for demographic replacement.
Best way to show people how bad islam is would be to show them the victims of the terror attacks like those which occurred all over europe.
Especially the france truck attack with the dead little girl in the street.
Theyll try to say but not all muslims so you tell them "how come the attackers are always muslim then?"
Islam is very bad, refugees are used as a migration weapon.

Islam is a fucking poison that will be the fall of Japan if you don't do anything about it my samurai friend

Good luck on your quest

ALWAYS point out that population decline is simply stabilization. It is not going to destroy a nation, but it is a threat to the current economic order, which depends on continuous growth. They don't want a workforce when they talk about immigrants, they want more consumers.

Redpill as many people as you can about this. Don't flush an entire nation down the drain to sustain the profits of corporations in a dying system.

I cannot believe that the anime will die!

most of japan males are r9k tier anyways. You need refugee otherwise your country is going to extinct

shut the fuck up mohamed

god damn i feel so fucking helpless

>a fucking leaf

If they bring up the birthrates issue point out how just a couple years ago everyone was in a panic about the supposed overpopulation issue.
Also refugee stats on how they dont work and only leech welfare.
Saudi arabi has an entire empty city of tents set up and are directly next to the countries these refugees are coming from yet they take no refugees. Why cant they take the refugees.
Why doesnt china take any refugees?

because they aren't just looking for safe haven.
they want to start a new life since their country is obliterated.
And who is responsible for that? it's intervention by the west, so they go here to receive the compensation they deserved

GLHF when a bunch of mudslimes and niggers who have zero ability to learn the language show up.

How the fuck are people who can't learn japanese and therefore can't work, going to pay taxes? Isn't that the whole point, expand the tax base to support the growing elderly demographic?

Importing a bunch of dumb as fuck arabs and negros will only make that problem worse, with increased violent crime and terrorism as a bonus.

Don't let islamic immigrants into your country they will absolutely destroy your culture and crime rates will skyrocket, if you don't believe me just look at Sweden, Germany and the rest of Europe.

Don't allow any foreigners citizenship in your nation. Islam is the least of your concerns if you want Yamato grandchildren.

>konoha

are you the same german retard from the other thread
get the fuck out of here

From a country working very hard at cucking itself out of existence: do whatever you can to keep Islam out. These people are of the devil.

Most other Pacific Islanders are closely related. Doesn't Indonesia have way to many people? Take some of them.

sabotage Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics. this event isn't so much about celebrating roided athletes from around the world rather cracking open Japan.

resist, keep Japan pure, never take in a volume of people so great that they will change your culture.

burger you are retarded look up the dominant religion in indonesia.

You guys really need to start with yourselves. You need to have more japanese kids. It could be helped by reducing taxes and paying woman more money for more children they have but the problem is in peoples minds - they don't want kids and they're fine with living alone and that is not right in a country who's population is dying of old age. It's similar in Latvia but it's because of economical reasons not because we don't want it. You need to have the people be more social and have healthy relationships.

If you want to know more about refugees then just look at the latest news. They rape, kill, live off taxpayers money, don't work, destroy culture etc. Any immigrant from a different country will change your culture. And do you really think that immigrants will learn Japanese? They can't even learn English on a basic level.

A couple of refugees were transported to Latvia but they all just ran away to Sweden or Germany because our economy is dog-shit and they got almost no welfare to leech off.
delfi.lv/news/national/politics/ari-pedejie-divi-no-pirmajiem-23-begliem-pametusi-latviju-vesta-ltv.d?id=48049815 - Translates to: The last two of 23 migrants have also left Latvia.

DON'T DO WHAT EUROPE DID

Not my fault those dumb derkaderkas couldnt keep their country together or defend it, maybe they should rebuild it from the ashes then.
Oh wait they cant because theyre literally worthless.
Muslims arent people.

REMINDER THAT OP IS A JEWESS
YES, THERE'S ONLY LIKE 10 JEWS IN JAPON, YET ONE OF THEM IS SPENDING ITS TIME SHILLING FOR OPEN BORDERS ON Sup Forums

NO, THIS IS NOT A JOKE

letting in that many immigrants will fuck your economy. You will have no profit incentive to invent and create robots that will do the jobs that you don't have japanese citizens for or cost too much.

Cheap immigrant labour is like slave labour, it fucks your economy up over the long term, not to mention the social issues it causes int he short term.

Japan, of you fall, the new world order will be achieved, japan is for the japanese.

My advice?

Look into Mishima follow his path, work on yourself and people will gravitate to you.

>200k immigrants
that's not even that much but about what kind of immigrants are we talking about? You chinks are racist as shit, so I doubt you let any shitskins or niggers in your country. And what bad can 200k whites do to japan? Just honestly think about it. Even if all those 200k breed with japanese woman exclusively, they'll still be bred out by the native population as the time goes on.

fuck.

your.

women.

you fucking limp dick yellow nigger

>Says he fears Islam
>Burger suggests taking Indonesians
*applauds*

why are you speaking in broken english when it's obviously your native language you mentally ill cunt?

if america goes to war with north korea that might solve your immigration problem.

Tbf Norks will be a good choice once they're refugees since they've high work ethic, we're basically stuck in a time capsule so will be more traditional, are genetically similar to the Japanese, are literate and will work for very little.

*were

Friendly reminder that OP is a literal kike whom is changing his tactics. Read pic related, it's OP's job to cause division among westerners interested in Japan.

Islam is a death cult, simple as that.

That means if you let these animals into your country, you will be dead as well. Give it another ten or so years and you will be able to draw upon an progressively increasing pool of western european refugees. Only in this case the sort of refugees that will not wreck your culture and country.

Can you just import me? I'll put your birthrates through the roof in no time. muh dik muthafugga

Please Japan don't ruin yourself. Learn from Europe's mistakes.

just ask why you have to boost your birthrates?

After a cycle of low birthrates natural japanese birthrates will increase again.

You would have to be insane to take in Muslim migrants after what is happening in europe there are thousands of murders rape thefts there were political assasinations atempts HUGE money transfer to refugess of taxpayers money that will be a drain of generations to come near collapse of EU radical left rise who hates their own countrys and want to destroy it political Islam which wants to simply destroy european aka killl them all do sory Japan but are you blind ?! There is a belief in most of countrys in Europe of orginal population that in 50 years they will be gone or there will be a civil war in their own country and there is a posibility of loss