so where is everyone headed to wait for the happening to blow over

I'm thinking New zealand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sgpa7wEAz7I
youtube.com/watch?v=KO25JYAaJC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why bother? You can't escape it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sgpa7wEAz7I

Maybe going to take a boat to Caribbean if nukes go down.

Staying comfy at home.

this

Think again

Fuck off we're full.

Besides you cant leave, you have a record number of shitskins to get rid of in your own country.

I'm terribly sorry, father, but I'm afraid we're at capacity already.

>picks the most tectonically active region in the region

>their capital city regularly falls apart during earthquakes

>safe

hahahahahahahahahaha

TFW might be stuck here when shit goes down.
Please I just want to be able to get back home to burgerland and not get nuked.

Finland because no one cares or remembers us.

>fleeing to the country that has massive earthquakes, a joke of a military, and kea birds that will fuck with your stuff for a laugh
NZ is where you vacation for your made up quarter life crisis and never return to. Fuck off, they are indeed full

Funny, because there's a hurricane literally blowing over New Zealand right now

The amount of surplus population to which the nation state can contain is at maximum capacity

Post more comfy shelters

anywhere in the southern hemisphere is safe (against nukes) pretty much. Stay out of major cities though as a precaution. You will also want to go somewhere where you can grow food as the economy will probably collapse in the even of a nuclear war.

probably Australia and Chile are good choices

yeah nah bro

>constantly spews le funny fuck off were full meme
>still gets upset when people don't want to move to australia

classic

Faroe Islands, everyone forgets they exist and they're pretty close to home.

More like underground cuck sheds.

iam thinking about building one, should I also learn how to prep the bull?

cool what is this

>I'm thinking New zealand
You just want to fuck your sister without raising any eyebrows, dontcha?

fuck you cunt we're full, Australia is for Australians+chinks only

accurate

Either Iceland, Denmark, or Chile.
Depends on who pulls the trigger first

reminder that MELANIN KINGS AND QUEENS are immune to radiation

keas fucked up my windscreen wipers the bastards

Was it a Kia?

Ireland is right next door. They are so insignificant and neutral I doubt Russia or China even heard of it. Just get a caravan on the west coast and a box of Tayto crisps and you're set for life.

Bit fucking late! You have until TOMORROW!

See you there Bongs.

>check flag
um... g-g-got any incest stories?

I really don't think I can fit a bull in one of those things, I will only have enough room for me and my girlfriend.

some user on /diy/ bought a military bunker and is restoring it

Philippines

I'm taking the yellow pill. Gonna fuck a bunch of brown and yellow girls, get aids, and die in an abandoned school bus.

If they crossed the Med they will cross the Channe tool you delusional bongs, it will be a wave not of few ten of thousands but of millions, moving like crickets.
Read this book and offer it to your friends/family who like "refugees welcome" pages.

>Implying anyone would throw nukes.
>Implying that if they would, they'd throw them on Britania.
>Implying, if anything happens at all, we would be able to see, feel or hear it.
-
Mate, nothing will happen, nothing ever does and even if it did, its not happening over here.
Flee when the muzzies take control, this is nothing.

its the actual entrance in the bunker bro bunker

>hiding
>not returning the sacred artifacts to their place of origin to unlock the sealed secrets of time and reveal the true enemy as well as the site of the final duel between blind revenge and treacherous bloodlines for the sole purpose of concluding the ultimate conflict in a shadow game paused for thousands of years

we should wait and rebuild the society using the Sup Forums ideas

the entrance needs to be camouflaged

Fuck off, we're full. Cunt.

Anywhere in southern utah. My grandmother owns a cabin out in Central.
Nobody would nuke anything out there.
Nothing happens there.
Ultra comfy.

so, how fucked Poland would get? living in the southwest part.

aren't there loads of missile silos out there though?

Kea are the greatest, if you fucking tourists would stop feeding the cunts then maybe they'd stop nicking your vehicle rubber.

No.
We have a drone research station (Dugway Proving Grounds) up north but we don't have nukes in Utah at all.

You really think the same people who don't allow full proof beer are going to allow nukes in their "holy land"?
No hell no.

well its almost Germany and Germany will be nuked soo grab your pillow and praise KEK

Don't eat wild berries

You'll get annexed by Russia again

Unwise wealthy people are building bunkers in New Zealand. That's the location making headlines, thus people are unwise for buying into that idea. Others are picking places like Australia, Alaska, remote desert areas complete with private runway, private islands, compounds in mountain areas - a few in Colorado with the hot springs, etc.

I have a bunker in a very difficult to reach area in the wilderness. There's mostly swamp or marsh surrounding it, for miles. I have an off-site solar array with a self-built mechanism for cleaning off snow or debris, I have an off-site area for water purification and vertical farming which is connected to my bunker through a tunnel. The solar array has many traps leading up to it, and it's disguised when viewed from land. The off-site food and water area is underground. I have supplies to last me several years, a tesla powerwall, generators, every movie tv show and album stored on external harddrives.

I should be ok, provided I get ample warning.

iceland. their food sucks, their land is just one big volcano but hey, no muslims.

>drone research station (Dugway Proving Grounds)

oh

is that what you think they do there?

Kek, Nice ROC post. Shame we left them to flood, rot and be looted after the war fell.
Lad, go down to your local, have a cosy pint and wait for it to all blow over.

Well, we put our fate in the hands of an ancient Egyptian chaos god. Joke's on us.

>t. Moleman

damn. this guy fucks.

What a terribly inefficient bunker.

What I always wonder when I see these is: how do you keep the power going in case you have to stay underground for an extended amount of time?

In OPs picture the post had some lead acid batteries that were charged beforehand by a little single cylinder petrol generator they usually kept outside in box.
All the ones I've managed to visit and break into the generator or batteries have been stolen.

If you're talking about just running some lights, LED's these days are very efficient and you could run a few off a battery for ages.
If you're talking about having a fridge and tv etc. then prolly some solar panels connected to some deep cycle batteries or a powerwall if you got the money.

Fuck off

I wish I had some prepper buddies nearby so that we could finance a sweet shelter/bunker together. I don't have the money to buy/build on myself.

>Solar panels powering refrigerators
Good one Aussie. Solar panels are highly inefficient memes that would take up too much space to be viable.The only viable power source for a SHTF scenario would be hydroelectric power.

im heading to Finland, its safest place!
what do you mean im allread...oh!
Well this is nice. :D

>finance bunker together
>habbening habbens
>get to bunker
>it's already locked from the inside

Come to rural mid-west Oregon, we're statistically one of the safest places on the planet from man-made and natural disasters.
Don't go anywhere near Portland or Eugene, they're both shithole but also major population centers and you increase you chance of danger by being near either.

>to blow over

The Winchester pub.

Go to the Winchester

NYC where I live. If the world ends I probably wouldnt want to go on anyways. Good luck goys gods speed

>Tfw you'll never get to own a sweet underground man cave in your backyard
>Tfw you'll never get to be /comfy/ when the Happening occurs
>Tfw even if you build the bunker, everyone in the neighborhood will know about it, and try to crash at your place during the Happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=KO25JYAaJC0

Feels good being in NZ. First world and reasonably advanced but devoid of any natural resources and so out of the way that invading us isn't even worth it.

that's why I need trustworthy buddies

jup atm I would die in the nuclear fire should a bomb hit close by