Melbourne Shop Bans Blacks

>9news.com.au/national/2017/04/14/15/22/melbourne-milk-bar-bans-black-teenagers/?ocid=acafb
>literally banning blacks and dogs from our shops

This is disgusting Sup Forums, what ever happened to mans best friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwKXUjVfRMM
youtube.com/watch?v=LQtkLV1hLhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I find it offensive that the owner thinks so negatively of doggos

You're right. What the fuck? How dare they compare dogs to niggers? Absolutely sickening.

Good cunt, but the owner is probably chink and needs to go the fuck back.

The hell is a milk bar

there's literally nothing wrong with banning blacks'
dogs on the other hand...

Milk bar?
Dogs and blacks don't drink milk?

It's a bit like a 7/11 but privately owned and most are run by chinks

So they're chinks right?

This is probably the most chink image I've ever seen. Look at that broken english and blatant disregard for what's socially acceptable outside of their home-town of Xuanlengdongxhi. It's beautiful.

Convenience store. Pretty much monopolized by chinks for some reason.

>because the 14-18 year old black always steal

Wow that is ridiculous, that's no reason to ban the dogs!

I can see how this was confusing for someone coming from such a different cultural background. They really aren't all the same. A lot of dogs are really nice.

wow, how ignorant can you get?

>implying 3-13 year old blacks don't steal
>implying 19-50 year old blacks don't steal

Whats with chinks and dogs mans best friend should not be a victim of discrimination.

>banning doggos
Chinks or muzzies

had to be a chink
youtube.com/watch?v=mwKXUjVfRMM

sad how the police do nothing when he's been steamed like this 20 times, but they will investigate the sign straight away

The Chinese runs it because they're a convenience store.

Once they got you by the balls, they'll hike up the prices because you won't find forking over a few more dollars for the convenience.

t. knower China man

poor doggos. this is discrimination. fuck niggers though, you can get fucked.

Chinks they don't want to get in trouble for cooking the dog and eating it

why dogs though

well they have to ban dogs otherwise the employee will kidnap them and make a soup out of it

>and dogs

you mother fuckers

If they used the term African people instead of blacks do you think sjws will still be offended?

Probs just as well about the dogs then, don't want them around the spring links, they end up being dinner

Just make sure your doggo poops outside and all's good man.

But fuck the nogs. He's literally not wrong with that demographic being the worst. Especially if he has proof.

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

>and dogs
They had me up until that, fuck em.

i love how racist asians are. they will help pry the kike off the west.

why would you take your dog into any shop thats not pet oriented anyway

Sure thing dumb roundeye.

Is this legal? Are they going to get in trouble?

>Black youths

kek

>a throw back to a SHAMEFUL era

You mean when common sense ruled?

OY OY OY

>why would you take your dog into any shop thats not pet oriented anyway

They bring them into fucking grocery stores now.

ahahaha so funny how left wing jewish cartel is going to keep this game in Melbourne going

turns out its not just 'whites' being bothered by the blacktivities of Sudanese pieces of shit

this problem is new to Australia

hence we are finally seeing the true genetic character of niggers on blank slate

with no recourse to excuses of history
these kids were born in one of the most prosperous nations on earth and they automatically revert to these behaviours ahahah

What is it with nu-males and being affectionate towards dogs?

based cunts

It's
OI OI OI
you fucking seppo cunt

aww, poor dogs.

Exactly, tie it outside. That shit is not acceptable, ESPECIALLY because it's a fucking takeaway

Why do white people love nigger dicks so much?

"Yes, you get stolen from 20 times a week, and you lose hundreds of dollars from stolen merchandise, but it's racist and you should take it down. And also, we won't do anything about it. Racist."

Fuck white people.

Based

on public transport when?

U fkn shitfaced m8?

14-18 year old blacks always steal

you could also make it a ban for 14-88 yo blacks t.b.h.

>everywhere good would be niggerfree if it weren't for the Civil Rights Act

IT IS sickening to make that comparison. My dogs are not on welfare or in prison or have AIDS nor to they listen to the never changing cRap music. How dare you!

Here's what will happen:

Store owner will get a visit from the police and they'll say they'll step up patrols and provide a presence, and that he must allow all people in.

Which just means the police will visit the shop twice a year for 30 minutes compared to once a year.

There was a spate of robberies along my strip of rural area and the police promised to patrol more (1 more per year was what they did). Now, everyone has dogs and shotguns.

Doggos did nothing wrong

Who are you quoting?

There are black people in Australia?
Also, why the dogs?

Lel even the locals are behind him

I wonder how the left will handle this given the shop owner is most likely asian and probably a FOB.

>Australians are racist because of our racist western colonist imperialist culture
>chinks think blacks are shit too

They either have to admit that blacks are shit or chinks are colonising pieces of shit also.

nah they will show up once and make them take the sign down. Say they will patrol and do fuck all because they don't want to be called racist for arresting a nigger

Why would you want dogs in your shop? Tie them up outside like you're supposed to. People never used to be so careless as to being their dogs into shops.

>There are black people in Australia?
Sudanese pieces of shit. Mainly in Melbourne. Big problem with gangs. Victorian police got accused of racism and now they purposefully put calls where the perpetrator is described as black on a lower priority. Fairly sure there was a mild shit storm when a woman called about a man stalking her and the police deliberately didn't come as quickly as possible because she described him as having dark skin and she got raped.

Why is everyone going spastic over dogs? There's always been an unwritten rule you don't take your dog into stores.

Because they shit in shops? And people don't clean up after it, where the owner will have to spend time to clean it up.

It's also as bad as people who walk their dogs and have them in people's yards, but not clean it up.

Dogs are dumb animals.

To be fair, dogs are regularly stolen now. Especially in shitty areas. If it's an area with a lot of chinks I'd be even more worried.

>live in literal fucking paradise
>is posting on Sup Forums

why do people do this

take that back nigger

That local is a fucking hunk desu
Would let him shag my bp

but doggos dont even live for 18 years

Bad doggos are products of average niggos.

Don't bring them with you, then. There's no excuse for bringing them into shops.

>The hell
>The fuck
>Da fuq
>TF

Why leave out "what"?

The hell are the Marshall Islands

Dogs are great.

Stupid black bastard.

>goes to angrily type up and print sign after robbed
>fucking nigga always steal i show you nigga
>oh and fuck dogs too

Finally.

>milk bar

Nice.

fucking lol I did a job in Melton once it gave me fucking aids

>milk bar
It's the same thing as a dairy

You underestimate their ability to hold two or more simultaneously contradicting ideas and believe in them to be true without any issue.

This is clearly the white mans fault.

How did you lads even end up with all those blacks over there?

Its a dumb animal compared to even a lemur.

Same shit here
You go to any of these indian owned stores, they get robbed constantly by blacks

The ol moloko plus

It's mainly the Vietnamese who dominate west Melbourne milk bars. The chinks moved on to sushi bars

Blacks in Melbourne are from South Sudan.
youtube.com/watch?v=LQtkLV1hLhY

Fuck yourself cunt dogs are great. A damn dog raised me as a lad when the parents were working. Used to play fetch with it, the dog threw the ball and id fetch it.

the final t of what is brought into the the
you're left with a 'wha' sound that is very weak
people naturally 'drop' it, in that you can barely hear it and is perceived not to be there

Same way as Sweden, people thought it would be a good idea to import niggers, John Howard banned them though, not sure on the current policy

Dogs need discipline and need to be worked. Nu-males who coddle dogs and city dwellers should be prohibited from owning dogs.

Truth hurts doesnt it.

How could you say no to this?

>Its a dumb animal compared to even a lemur.
>a lemur
What a weird comparison to make.

Always cracks me up how unapologetically redpilled Asians are. Maybe taking in millions of them into our country will work out well in the long run as they will stop the SJWs from completely destroying our quality of life.

>Why leave out "what"?

Why did you leave out "did you"?

Lemurs are more primitive than monkeys thus dumber.

>Man's best friend
>Nigger hates them
Really makes you think doesn't it

Victim blaming is terrible

>American "English"

Yes, but they're colonisers. Read the history of Singapore. In the long run, they will dominate in Vancouver and turn it into Singapore 2.0 if their population goes beyond 50%.

Bahamas btfo by satan