Why are homophobic conservatives always such hypocrites?

pinknews.co.uk/2017/03/28/married-republican-lawmaker-told-teenage-prostitute-he-wanted-to-fk-his-boy-pussy/

A married Republican state senator told a teenage prostitute he wanted to have sex with his “boy pussy”, graphic court documents have revealed.
Oklahoma state Senator Ralph Shortey, a senior member of Donald Trump’s primary campaign team in Oklahoma, is facing child prostitution charges over an incident earlier this month.

The Republican politician, who is married with children, was discovered in a hotel room with a 17-year-old boy who, according to authorities, Shortey had hired as a prostitute. The age of consent in Oklahoma is 16, but the state’s child prostitution law applies to people under 18.

Shortey surrendered himself to face charges and has resigned from the state Senate.

Court documents this week included an affidavit that revealed some of the graphic details of the case.

According to the affidavit, Shortey offered to pay the teen for “sexual stuff” so he could raise money for Spring Break.

In online messages, he told him: “I’m gonna f**k you like a good little boy if you keep calling me daddy.”

He also referred to having sex with the teen’s “boy pussy, baby boy”.

Appearing at Cleveland County District Court, he was charged with engaging in child prostitution, engaging in prostitution within 1,000 feet of a church and transporting a minor for prostitution.

His bail was set at $100,000.

Other urls found in this thread:

kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article139143613.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Pink News
>Credible
Reddit shill go away

Is it wrong to fuck teenage boy pussy?

They spelled boipucci wrong.

and your source is shit

Its almost like conservative media outlets refuse to cover certain stories in depth when it makes them look bad...

What is it with politicians and boy prostitutes?

I can't help but feel that whenever a conservative who was vocally anti-gay turns out to be gay himself liberals use him being a hypocrite as an excuse to unleash their repressed contempt for the gays. It's the one time they're allowed this opportunity.

Good for them.

They're psychopath and want to feel power everywhere they go.

kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article139143613.html

Obviously the story happened. Couldn't find another media outlet willing to use the term boy pussy in print.

as Trump exemplifies, the Republican Party, and American "right-wing" in general, are poor vehicles for actual conservatism.

excuse me it's spelled boipucci

i just want to see a picture of the boy

A huge part of the leadership in the US is into weird fetishes and shit. Many are pedophiles. Trump and Clinton as everyone knows were both customers of the pedophile pimp Epstein and got away with it. Oh and he got off with settlements and a light charge.

This. Why wouldn't a fag click rag post an image of some teen slut?

I bet he wrote it like boipussy

Is he our guy?

self hating closet fags

Epstein isn't a pedophile pimp you tart, he's an intelligence asset who happens to use teenage "girls" (who aren't that innocent to begin with)

>boy pussy
Its boipucci
now post boipucci OP.

/ourguy/

>Its almost like liberal media outlets refuse to cover certain stories in depth when it makes them look bad...
I can play that game too fuckboy

>other people do it so it's ok

that's some grade tier shit logic there

>he was charged with engaging in prostitution within 1,000 feet of a church
>Oklahoma

lmao. fucking red states