Tfw everything is closed today because some kike was nailed to a stick 2000 years ago

>tfw everything is closed today because some kike was nailed to a stick 2000 years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KqRPOEa3P44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IKR, it archaic and retarded.

Evidence?

Not here you mongol.
Are you a fucking evangelical faggot?

Tfw buses got all fucked up too and I need to travel

Jesus was Christian and white.

Everything is open here in Swedistan.

Of course, it isn't Eid al-Fitr yet

Well in Christian countries it's a holiday

Everything is closed today because a giant rabbit laid a chocolate egg.

Can't wait for Sunday to empty entire Makarov magazine in the air.

Just 2 months brother, inshallah

Not here. I'm working today.

fml i went to the market thinking it would be open. Im starving right now cuz my fridge is empty. Give me ideas to kill myself anons

I know right, I was planning on buying some more vodka but Alko is closed. I only have 0,7l bottle, I'm running out of it

Go to a restaurant instead.
>inb4 I ain't made of dat kind a money

>April 14 celebrated for only 2000 years
>celebrated because some kike was nailed to a stick
This is literally a day that has been 'celebrated' or at least observed since the beginning of recorded human history.

Its the changing of the solstice and thus the most important date in human calendars since the beginning, name any other day with comparable importance or that deserves celerbation more in the history of humanity

Just drink water, you can manage for one day alive without food. And you also train for upcoming Ramadan.

>Finland
>drunk
checks out

Further to this

Shy of the acts of God no single event but the observance of April 14 has held anything close to such an impact on the course of humanity.

It was by the yearly observance of this day that we were able to begin the entire concept of agriculture, and thus civilisation located year round in a single location

I'm all for worshipping imaginary deities and anything else that goes against scientific theology, but why do we pretend jesus was not a dirty brown inbred with short curly hair?

I still can type properly so I'm not drunk enough. Need more beer to make this a challenge

d-do you think easter is always on April 14? Are Australians this retarded?

Why are you a subversive kike? Do you get higher status in the tribe?

he went against the kikes,tried to redpill the romans,got nailed to a fucking cross

not here. only in shitty religious places.

ITT: Jews try to destroy the white race as usual.

>April 14 celebrated for only 2000 years
>implying easter is april 16 every year
you're litterally retarded

I asked a legitimate question, but I can't hear you over your religious representative kissing muslim feet.

religion has nothing to do with the white race. its just a way to make people pay tax to rich priests.

Maybe I just drink too much, but I can still type properly when I'm pretty wasted. Will usually drink a 750mL bottle in one night

Fugg yes, I'm gonna work every single day through this "holiday", maximum shekels because of some dead jew. YEEEHAAW!

Why are you worshiping a dead kike? Do you get some kind of higher tribe status?

I heard your mum is still open

>jezus
>kike

get educated

South Africa is a Christian nation.

Jebus was from the Tribe, he just larped as a cultist of bearded skyman?

>muhh shops are closed
Typicall capitalist victim

Eating alone in a restaurant is sad.

I guess McD could work.

He had low self-esteem.

Yeah, just like Christ's torso.

Praise Pilate, the kike killer!

All that communism must've turned you into an atheist

Is it a sin to fap on Easter?

poor bait

Jesus was a fag

don't be a jew hun user only the jews and sendnigers hate J bro

>Cucktianity
>Anything other than a Jewish psyop

Drank all my alcohol on wednesday night, now nothing is open reeeee

Europeans are the tribes of Israel.
Jews are kikes.

Jesus had a wife,unlike you.

But you do take the day off on Muslim holidays of course!

subliminal messages are being sent. The director is a jew.

he's referencing twd

That kike was a Jew

stores are closing a little earlier, nobody even celebrates this shit.

>>tfw everything is closed today because some kike was nailed to a stick 2000 years ago
neet detected, if you were working every day you'd appreciate holidays

I want to get some chocolate but everything is closed

do people even celebrate in europe considering the state of that shithole

Tfw I can not transfer money to Neptun.

Can we celebrate our real white man religion instead of middle eastern ones? I like those more because they're white...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
No

youtube.com/watch?v=KqRPOEa3P44

>Why are you closed?!
>Tell us the reason!
>Who gave you the right!

nice numbers

Actually nothing is going on like always here

>Hungary
>Montgol
Austrian education

How is "gods word" not the hearsay of man?

>our
stop appropriating of european identity

>Jesus was an Indonesian scientologist

this

>cant go to school because school is closed
>work doesnt want to pay shift premium so they just close and i cant earn some money
>cant go to the bank
>liquor store is closed
>cant do groceries
>cant do most shopping

holidays are pretty much pointless when the majority of the public have them at the same time as you. pic unrelated just some faggot on my yikyak.

My shop is still fucking open today and I have to go in, I hate my life

Hungarians are Turko Mongols.
You Mongol

how can you be this incompetent. its marked on the calendar so prepare for it.

And the Lord looked upon his work, and saw that it was Good.

Sainsburys is still open

>complaining about actually getting a day off

Look at this Christ-hating kike. He's just a Jew angry that he won't make more shekels.

i already know its happening. still kind of pointless giving everyone a holiday at the same time.

like if it were just my normal day off from work i could actually get shit done besides house chores.

>Tfw can't tell the difference because I never leave the house

Best feel. Wagecucks on suicide watch.

Nope
>You mongol
ahm, pic related

I know this feeling.

Ah baszom, pont ma.

B-b-but muh son of God. Just neck yourselves religious fags.

This

probably cause the muslims would complain about not being able to buy their halal dog shit.

What do you mean I can't go to the store?
*proceeds to run a truck through it*

Jesus was a jew my man.

>Turko Mongol
Why are Mountain Germans this retarded? Maybe we were turkish-something 1000 years ago, but migration, then constant wars, Slavic, German and other European immigration completely changed the genetic makeup of this country.
The mongol meme is fucking bullshit. I've never seen a Hungarian with Asian features in my entire life.

AYO
HOL UP
HOL UP MODAFAKA
So...
YO BE SAYIN
WE WERE JUICE N SHIT??'?!!

>TFW you don't live in a 3rd world country like Italy and everything is open normal hours even on most holidays.

He was reborn clean user. Jesus was christian and white even if he was tanned.

hahahaha

>he fell for the 'Jesus was a jew' meme

>that middle one
definitely reddit tier liberals in that house

He was the Jew of all Jews even the Jews hated him

Ukranian hungarians, some of them, still have marks of how old hungarians looked like. Csango also have a few identifiers such as hair and eyes left, but other than that they have a fully european facial structure. Think of something like uyghurs, which are somewhat related to us, or used to be. The main thing is, populations change and shift, due to the neighbours' influence as you stated, thus we are fully white now, with very very few individuals having the old or archaic genes.

Being mongol is just bantz man, just like finns are mongols. We defended and still defend Europe. If the fence and hopefully a wall later, stands, we will be one of the last nations to be enriched by niggers and arabs. Let's fight together so that does not happen.

Got an ukranian hungarian friend with older features. He could pass for a jap.

We are in the middle of a pagan festival of fertility right now. Eggs everywhere. The resurrection of a fatherless man. At least we aren't still practicing human sacrifice. But we should still drink beer from the skulls of our enemies. I mean we have plenty of dead enemies, and I'm drinking beer anyway. What day did that used to happen

How much beer can an abbo skull hold?

>he doesnt name his wifi random
shit

oh wait thats right, it's because trumpcucks like you still live with mommy and daddy who set up your wifi for you.

Sad!

Edgy!

there is random shit and then there is reddit cancer shit.

and just because you set up some wifi that your parents are probably paying for along with your cuck arts degree and rent doesnt make you much of a man.

Couple of cans. You'd need more on ice in the esky

Jesus accepts everyone.