Stop being antisemitic

Stop being antisemitic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHmklvx9oJ4
vdare.com/articles/jews-are-disproportionately-involved-in-every-kind-of-insanity-stephen-steinlight-on-immigr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Hundred_Years_Together
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4411778/Young-British-woman-critically-injured-Israel-stabbing.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

fuck off kike
sage

Maybe as a clinical psychologist he should discuss Jewish psychopathology with Kevin MacDonald.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHmklvx9oJ4

Sort yourself out

Woah, but I though Peterson was Sup Forums's idol

Remember how he almost said that one time? It's impossible for him to not make the all the connections, since he has already read Solzhenytsyn

We don't deserve him

Reminder future authoring is free right now with 4 digit code PEPE.

Peterson is one of us.

And you should all do that shit, it's actually really good. Did a chunk of it yesterday and I'm gonna finish over the next few days.

Actually a good idea.

This guy is a kike?

Stop ruining civilization,Rabbi.

Now stand on line for annual shoah.

You mean "I can explain that"?

i will when they die

fpbp

Fuck no.

Semi-Christian and I think he's mixed of partial Scottish decent.

However he does have an unfortunate habit of defending Jews in his classes and shitting on /ourfuhrer/.

cutie girl disapproves

Why listen to some literally who? Uni professor

This reeks of white genocide
sage

On one hand he says, don't blame other for your faults and use their criticism as fuel for change, or rather that when everybody around you tells you something there might be something to it. Now on the other hand he might say stop being antisemitic, but then the jews are hated all over the world for at least 1000 years and it doesn't stop. And it's not even that it's all just handed down from father to son, some develop the opinion on their own. I'm not an antisemite but maybe there's something to the criticism and the jews should sort themselves out.

Of course not, he's a classical liberal faggot.
>Racial and sexual universalism and egalitarianism :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

p.s. and by Jewish psychopathology I mean that Jews tend to repeatedly do what they think is good and right, but it has disastrous consequences for the societies they live in and ultimately themselves (blowback).

vdare.com/articles/jews-are-disproportionately-involved-in-every-kind-of-insanity-stephen-steinlight-on-immigr

> “They don`t understand that this country is pretty much the only place we`ve got apart from Israel where we are not tolerated guests in somebody else`s house. Where we are home and we are equal. “Showing love to this country is appropriate and not doing it is blind ingratitude and incredibly stupid and endangering Jewish interests.”

>since he has already read Solzhenytsyn
Apparently, Peterson didn't read Solzhenitsyn's Two Hundred Years Together. There was one interview where he discusses Solzh's anti-semitism and jews and he mentions that he didn't read it because it wasn't translated into English.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Hundred_Years_Together

It's fairly anti-semtic. Solzhenitsyn claims that Jews promoted alcoholism among the peasantry, flooded retail trade with contraband, "strangled" the Russian merchant class in Moscow. According to Solzhenitsyn, Jews are non-producing people, they refuse to engage in factory labor. They are averse to agriculture and unwilling to till the land either in Russia, in Argentina, or in Palestine, and the author blames Jews' own behavior for pogroms. Solzhenitsyn claims further that Jews used Kabbalah to tempt Russians into heresy, they seduced Russians with rationalism and fashion, provoked sectarianism and weakened the financial system, committed murders on the orders of qahal authorities and exerted undue influence on the prerevolutionary government.

I prefer Jews to Muslims.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4411778/Young-British-woman-critically-injured-Israel-stabbing.html

Because he says stuff we vaguely think we agree with!

White genocide isn't a thing

>Stop being antisemitic.

Not until they stop controling fraudulent finances based on debt-slavery.

He didin't read the book about the jewish role, said he couldn't find a translate copy.

He is /r/the_donald and ptg's idol

> Jews are non-producing people, they refuse to engage in factory labor.

This is only have true because at least during the middle ages jews were prohibited to trade as craftsmen which forced them make living being merchants. The rest is evolution.

it wont be when the niggers wipe us out the history books

And how are they planning to do that? Using weapons? Then fight back. Outbreeding you? Then that's not a genocide.

I saw that interview as well

I just would love to see a debate/conversation between Peterson and Kevin on the JQ, two of the most important intellectuals of our time honestly.

>Stop being antisemitic.
no.

>mfw I still have to watch his last map of meaning lectire
I can't find two Horus of free time these days..

There's no such thing.

Thats a made up term

>antisemitic
Disliking Jews who spoke a germanic language 100 years ago, is not Antisemitic.

>Jews have only existed in the Middle Ages
>Evolution over a few hundred years
this post is all kinds of stupid

t. Finngol.

Check up on your definitions and then come back newfag. Letting in millions of rapefugees into Europe that breed like rats is designed to displace the native population and gradually remove them from existence.

>can't find two Horus
here's one for you bud

stop being autistic

J Peterson hero solzhenitsyn was

During the middle ages jews weren't allowed to do work with their hands anymore to punish them for killing jesus. Also it's not like there were jews around Europe during roman times. And regarding evolution it's possible to breed dog like foxes in 50 years or so, hence I would reckon you could turn a group into merchants given a 1000 years of selective pressure.

Daily reminder that Europeans are the lost tribes of Israel.

It is a genocide/eugenics if a particular interest group is using underhanded means to encourage certain populations to breed while discouraging other populations, using positive and negative media depictions, biological warfare using additives to food and water, attempting ritual magick with the intent to make an effect, making arguments with the pretense of moral authority that the targeted group of people should be made extinct, and openly calling for the genocide of the targeted group.

Yes that's genocide

Why is there a term specifically for jew hate ?

>Also it's not like there were jews around Europe during roman times.
Hey, we´re talking about a highly homogenous ethnic group here. It doesn't matter if they weren't in Europe because they were still genetically Jewish and even in those times they were regarded as being lazy and usurous. Besides they were present in a multitude of countries during the middle ages over a long period of time.

>And regarding evolution it's possible to breed dog like foxes in 50 years or so
I've seen the video, and I can't believe you're using it as evidence. They literally selected a single fox puppy that was different from the rest and had it impregnate all of the females over 50 years. Same thing every time. You just can't equivocate the two.

It was made up during the start of the 20th century just when the Jews gained control of the media.

Dogs generations are shorter than foxes, and besides 99% of what imbeciles on Sup Forums consider genetics is actually culture. Culture you can change in 2-3 generations if you tried very hard.

It's not evidence but an indicator. Not to say strictly speaking evolution can happen on a cultural level as well and it does. If you have to make money as a money changer because you literally allowed to make a honest living you'll end up with scheming merchants eventually. And biologically speaking jews are very intelligent on average for a reason, at least I think so. They had to be.

Fucking kikes and their brainwashing.
Its so deep rooted in society people dont even notice it.

Jews are self-selected to working in the white-collar services economy. This also means that non-fit Jews for that task were pushed out of the community. Salesmen need high verbal IQ to convince people to do accept the deal. Maths or engineering skills - not so much.

My educated guess is that the most problematic trait of Jews is their neuroticism = eternal worrying about what the majority could do to them as a minority aka "around goyim, never relax".

As a psychological consequence of this comes the need for control. What you control can't hurt you, hence the Jewish psychological need to control goyim societies.

And the blowback happens when inevitably Goyim find out that they are being controlled. Hence generating the disaster for the Jewish community that they worried about in the first place.

YOU TELL EM DENMARK

Please continue being anti-Semitic.

KEK HAS SPOKEN.

I prefer Jews to whites, to be honest. They are way smarter and capable. Imagine a world where only Jews exist, it would be the most technologically advanced one. I find it funny how Sup Forums hates jews so much, but many of their idols like Martin Shkreli or Ben Shapiro are all fucking jews.
I hate most people here just hate their successful genes that make them all manic and over achievers.