In the United States...

>In the United States, the gender pay gap is measured as the ratio of female to male median yearly earnings among full-time, year-round (FTYR) workers. The female-to-male earnings ratio was 0.77 in 2012, meaning that, in 2012, female FTYR workers earned 77% as much as male FTYR workers.

really causes the ol brain to pulsate

>77%
>not 0%
Then there's still work to do.

How come women are less competent workers then men?

Source: spike tv

I want to fuck this bunny.

easiest remedy is to fire low wage women and replace with automization. Drive up the median and balance the scale.

Yes, I like how you said earning not wage. Wage is the same and it's illegal to give different wage based on sex or race. Earnings can be different due a myriad of factors that you conveniently leave out. Women tend to work less hours overall due to maternity leaves and just generally prioritize family time over work. Men also work more dangerous jobs such as construction, mining and on oil rigs which pay more because there is not a high demand for that job relative to supply. So in essence, your brain is pulsating because it has been forced to use all three neurons simultaneously to put its "thoughts" into words.

would rather fuck the fox

literally proving it's not for the same job, thanks

you can do the same with different races, age groups, states, sectors and find even bigger gaps

Obviously men are going to make more money overall, they are genetically predispositions a to being breadwinners it's in their blood. Women take time off for kids.

Also, white people make more money than blacks. Nothing to do with discrimination, they just have more lucrative jobs. Study after study has shown the same thing applies here.

Cherry-picked propaganda to push liberal kike agenda and separate humanity under age-old ideologies that are so long gone in time that it's literally laughable to think we haven't go so far to make the current work culture anti-men for 500.

i want to fuck the bunny

If it's okay to pay women less, why wouldn't I solely hire women?

Gay frog

Something tells me the end goal to all this stupidity is a 20% tax on single men.

wait a second...you mean to tell me that women are naturally more agreeable and therefore less likely to negotiate a higher wage with employers? fuckin' sexism

>I can woman 25% less for the same work
>companies aren't using this to their advantage.

You need competent workers

a feminist won't use this response, but is what i use to troll feminists

>If I could get the same amount of work for less money, why wouldn't I just hire women? I'd have to be sexist not to!

It's a nice argument but generally it's just met with "women are oppressed and don't get to study STEM" n' shit. It isn't as bulletproof of an argument since it needs a specific context of women being available to hire. Now if someone argues at once, for both women being discriminated from being hired, AND the wage gap. That's where you can use it with no issues.

Women shouldn't be working at all

only good post itt

Reminder women were allowed to work only in the 60s and such.

Wages are the biggest expense for any business. It would indeed reduce costs by nearly a quarter per hour, per female employee if only females were hired then. Or maybe there is more here?

The "$0.77 to every dollar" does not take into a count for occupation, position, or even hours worked. If you factor in these different choices, that wage gap is like 5 fucking cents.

The 4 of 5 of the top paid college majors are dominated by men. That being ptroleum engeneering, pharmaceutical sciences, mathematics and computer sciences, aerospace engineering, and chemical engineering.

The 5 worst paying college majors; counseling and psychology, early childhood education, theology and religious vocations, human services, and social work. It comes to no surprise that 4 of these 5 are female dominated.

It's like men and women make different career choices. Which plays a part in deciding their wages.

But what do I know. I'm a sexist, mysoginist, cis-male, xenophobe, homophobe, white, nazi, shit lord.

How can we fix this? Start by not majoring in female queer dance therapy studies.

My nigga.

Stop jerking off to a cartoon bunny you sick fuck!

Pay gap is irrelevant. Women shouldn't be working unless they really want to pursue something specific and have high intelligence, ex: like nursery or psychology.

The only reason women work is because womens lib (funded by rockefellers and the cia) and feminism (pushed by jewish think tanks) and because inflation killed our purchasing power and in turn we now need 2 workers in a family instead of 1 (pushed by central bank ~ the federal reserve).

The Natural Order is a woman who loves her children and her husband, raises and homeschools her children whilst maintaining the home and maybe a garden or something of the like.

Wow, my analysis was much deeper than yours and I didn't need to link any (((facts))).

>really causes the ol brain to pulsate

How can I fuck the bunny?

Sounds about right.