Why is the EU trying to push Britain out of the European Space Agency, when the ESA has nothing to do with the EU?

Why is the EU trying to push Britain out of the European Space Agency, when the ESA has nothing to do with the EU?

Canada is actually a member of the ESA despite not being an EU country.

This is all starting to get a bit petty, since when does leaving the EU mean leaving Europe?

There's also talks about pushing them out of JET and ITER

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/13/eu-working-push-british-companies-galileo-satellite-space-contracts/
sstl.co.uk/
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/05/21/britain-launches-itself-back-into-the-space-race/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/13/eu-working-push-british-companies-galileo-satellite-space-contracts/

way to piss in the bathwater EU

space. the final frontier

The majority of the Galileo satellites were even built in Britain

sstl.co.uk/

BRITISH SPACE AGENCY WHEN?
GALACTIC COMMONWEALTH WHEN?

>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
Why should Britain continue to get Galileo contracts? Galileo is an EU project, not an ESA project.

Same for ITER, ITER is a collaboration of several countries AND the EU - Britain is not part of it. Same with JET etc.

JET is in Britain and ITER has member countries that are not in the EU.

RIP Skylon.
So much wasted potential.

It's a shame that the EU has the inability to differentiate between "Europe" and "EU".

you doubt the BGC? my, my young Earthling

>Britain says 'fuck you I'm gonna take my proverbial ball and go home' to the EU
>EU retaliates against that in non-violent economic ways such as removing them from the ESA's projects
>people whine

If you can't take what comes back don't try to dish it out, dipshits.

>ITER has member countries that are not in the EU.
That is what I said, it is a collaboration of several countries AND the EU, but without any member state of the EU. The EU as a full member of ITER has a veto right for any new members joining.

EU =/= Europe

The ESA isn't anything to do with the EU. And Britain is leaving EU not Europe.

>EU =/= Europe
Excuse me? Name one relevant European country which is not in the EEA or wanting to be in it.

If ITER has Non EU members what's stopping Britain?

Any NASA fags fancy teaming up should the EU continue to be the perpetual bitch?

Telegraph puts 'push' in quotes in their own headline haha. Guess that's because it's not really true after all huh? What a bunch of disgusting wankers.

The UK

also EEA=/=EU

mein gott, you EU shills are dumb

We could ask Australia if we could build a launch site on Cape York or ask the PNG if we can build one on Manus Island.

Why is Sup Forums pro EU now?

*Massau Island

The majority of the ESA members are also EU members. Britain leaving the EU hurts them in a variety of ways. They push back against the EU leaving by using their clout to push Britain out of the ESA.

Fucks sake, you dipshit. It's like getting mad that the homeowner's association is fining you after you huffed out in a storm when they went 'hey you can't have your grass grow that high and have some rusted out cars in your front lawn'

You could have just said "The EU is petty and vindictive".

>nation votes to suddenly undo decades worth of economic, social, and national work in a fit of dipshit anger
>showing them they are dipshits by flexing your might is petty and vindictive

That's literally how foreign policy is done on the world stage, you austrian ninny.

>Canada is a non EU member of ESA
>"Britain you're not allowed because... reasons".

>votes to suddenly undo decades worth of economic, social and national work

don't even bother to engage ameritards on international politics, Austribro

JEW PRESSURE

Only 10 more years till the EU is dead anyway.

It is time that we shed off our old skin of the Eternal Anglo and assume our new role as the Infinite Anglo.

All in favour of moving England into space type AYE.

This is your mind on 60% race mixing

>I would annex the stars if i could

Fucking hell Cecil!

>social and national work
You mean meetings and salary drawing in Brussels by Bureaucrats who are working directly contrary to the goals of civilians like you and I?

That's so fucking stupid. British engineers are quality.

I'd think it's to show other countries that are thinking of leaving that 'this is one of the things that will happen to you if you leave, you fuckers.' Or something like that.

The EU made it possible to order stuff from the UK without having to pay customs. I hope the UK crashes and burns and the pound falls deep and never recovers.

It's funny, the EU has made it clear that it wants to punish Britain for leaving (even directly saying it). And people still don't see why the EU is bad.

EU supporters are like battered wives defending an abusive husband.

I wouldn't even be able to bring myself to smash Miranda Hart after 7 pints
my god, an ogre of a woman

I want to nuke the Germans

Fuck yurup. This petty stuff is just boring now.

Can't you see that ruling powers in the EU hate Britain for leaving and are going to do everything in their power to punish and exclude them? If Britain stays out for much longer soon they will be as "dangerous and corrupt as Russia".

They'll be boiling bunnies next. Never stick your dick in globalism fellas, it's not worth it

>"FUCK THE EU"
>"Well, fuck you too, UK"
>"OMG SO PETTY AND VINDICTIVE!"
Guys, I'm not that much into the EU but please understand this is what you sound like. I assumed most Brexit-supporters knew what they were getting into when they voted out. Guess I was wrong?

first of all...
>space race
KEK

>ESA is the EU

Include my country in your imperial space expedition.

>more Brits whining about ebil EU
Because they "feel" like they are getting targeted. Top kek my dude.

Yes. And spoilers: the NATO is USA! Gasp!

"Soft power" still means power, whether you like it or now, and the EU is understandibly trying to make an example of the UK to disuade other EU members from trying to follow their steps.

Again, I'm amazed this somehow managed to surprise anyone! And is completely right: in the long term the EU will do their best to turn UK into a pariah state.

The only thing we knew was if we voted yes we'd leave the EU and if we voted no we wouldn't.

It wasn't made any better by false information mixing with actual information. Along with the fact that not many people thought it would go the way it did.

Basically the definition of petty and vindictive.

isle of man looks pretty comfy

Can't you just admit in this case the EU are being pretty pathetic. Whether you like it or not Britain is a part of it including India, Japan, China, Russia, South Korea, and the United States. Just because Britain collaborated under the banner of the EU doesn't suddenly detract from the participation and role that the UK has in ITER. To throw a petty hissy fit is just pathetic and characteristic of a toddler.

Same argument kind of applies to JET as well.

When it comes to Galileo, it's a shame to be pushed out of it but the fact that members are calling to kick out the UK and have the UK pay for getting kicked out, well they can get fucked. If you're going to kick us out you can compensate us or award us our portion of the assets involved.

Seriously, we are just ITCHING to try out our own MOAB's.

First Target: European Parliament.

This is literally the pettiest shit. Fuck the EU acting like children.

The wrath of Ozma shall be unleashed on the continental pig-dogs.

PUNY MARTIANS
BOW AT OUR LANDING TECHNOLOGIES
SEE HOW OUR BEAGLE DRILLS YOUR PETTY DRY ROCKS

PUNY EU, WE DO NOT NEED YOUR SUPPORT
GAZE UPON OUR SOLAR ARRAY AND WEEP FOR THE LOST CONTINENT

At this point I'm almost in favour of setting up an EU embargo against your whole island. You guys can't possibly be this naïve.

You purposely antagonised the main power in your zone of the world. You're now realising what it means to be outside of the EU and why countries like Iceland, Norway or even Switzerland bow down to Brussels, for fuck's sake. This is why May is courting Trump, to "resurrect" the Commonwealth and somehow try to set it up as a power against the EU.

Just because there is no shots being fired don't mistake this for anything less than a war. I can tell you right now what this conflict is going to fuck my country royally, Brussels knows this and they don't give a flying fuck: as far as they are concerned, either they fuck the UK over or the EU breaks up in the next decade.

>Leave abusive relationship
>You antagonised us!

oops forgot pic,

oops, our landing gear didn't quite work

>
right on cue, the butthurt Spaniard appears, trailing an armada of ships, sorry an armada of expats.

can't you tell by now, we don't give a flying fuck?
>reporters btfo
>experts btfo
>op-ed btfo
>EU BTFO!

The UK is its own nation and free to leave. The EU uis in a weak economic position and needs the UK more then the UK need the EU. Also all the big corporations that the whores who run the EU love want free trade and an easy separation to help the economy.

So all this shit they are talking is really petty because its not in their interests to do it. The stuff the EU is threatening is petty in its true definition. They are talking about cutting their nose to spite their face.

>stationary aircraft carrier with less worth than alabama
>relevant

Do you still have any of these left?

>You purposely antagonised

Oh, so requesting to leave under the rules set out by the EU is antagonistic now, is it?

>"You're free to leave, but we'll do our best to ruin you if you do"

Real reason is they want to keep everyone else in check so they don't try and leave this fucked up system too.

that's probably the point you know, moving the production to other countries

We must speed up the production of the IBERIAN BLOOD REFINERIES

But the EU is going to more damage to themselves then the UK. They do not have the power. They dont have the leverage. Their economy has a shittier looking future then the UK. Its why they had nothing positive to say in the referendum.

>But the EU is going to more damage to themselves then the UK

delusional anglo

No it was expected that the EU would be a little twat gushing in it's own piss as it cracks down on all of your media, tells you what the truth is, who your neighbor should be and covers every inch of life in legislation but it's all cool because thousands of the cunts who you don't even know make £100k+ and get plenty of tax relief.

It's not a war you stupid mong. How is not wishing to be part of a political institution which clearly doesn't even have a lead on it's own agenda an act of war?

You're under the boot of a sly and deceitful organisation which as you even say doesn't even give a flying fuck about you but want to penalize the one guy that says "I don't want you controlling me." Let's face it you're just a subservient little bitch.

And just to end it, sadly a lot of people like the validation from the EU acting as the dicks people said they were. Expecting maturity to come from adults with a lot of power reacting to a democratic result is obviously too much to expect. Of course it's those that would hope for such civility that are the problem.

>implying it isn't OUR Imperial conquest.
Lel, who do you think made that Gif?

The EU is acting like a bitch on her period. This is all very shameful behaviour. No wonder Brits wanted out.

space is not the final frontier, the inner workings of space, and all matter, is

>JET
But that's on British clay.

There was talk of a space port in the UK last year. Don't know what happened to that though.

They do not have the power. They dont have the leverage.

the UK has a shit ton of problems to solve ranging from Gibraltar over the Ireland border to preventing their financial sector moving to central Europe.

Great quote, aye

desu this shit is my red line. If I was negotiating with you, negotiations would be over. Have your 60bn and fuck off, we're done. This shit is petty and vindictive but if its how you want to play it, we'll live.

>purposely antagonised the main power in your zone of the world.

EU is a funny way of spelling US, what kind of power spends less then 2% GDP on defense? The nation with no power

What about that JET is in the UK? You plan on shipping it to France? Can you even afford ITER without Britbuck?

All seem to stem from that fact that Europe is too vindictive and are trying to be masters not friends. How about fuck right on off. Build your own satellites now

>EU is a funny way of spelling US, what kind of power spends less then 2% GDP on defense? The nation with no power

the nation who has their own bimbo going to war for them...

>EU
>Space Race

wew lad

India's got that locked down mate.

A cornered animal will go fucking berserk on anyone it perceives as danger.

ooooo

>shots fired

>Be part of a club
>Decide to leave club
>Club tries to force other clubs you're a member of to kick you out

That's best cuckmany can come up with? You would rather shame a nation for having a woman (bomber ivanka) with more balls that all the males in your country put together? Berlin deserves a Moab

UK has no power. its the next 4 us states, nothing more, and it needs to learn its place. It willingly sold itself to the usa 70 years ago and it needs to accept its reality

Sounds like a shitty school clique.
The way they now act just shows that it was right to leave they cant deal with anyone having their own head.. while being unelected cunts that imported radical islam into the heart of europe.
These people deserve a new nürnberg trial after all that shit is over.

Why are pro EU shills always from the tiniest most insignificant EU countries?

I would gladly have a new nuclear armed state join the better union then any other west euro cuckdom. Come home to your real friends Britain

>eurocucks try to get back at Britain
>US, Canada, England, and Australia unite in a quest to take on the stars
>eternal anglo
make it happen

>implying you weren't vindicativo cunts yourselves when the south wanted to secede. We're at least letting them leave.

europeans are the most petty people there are tho...

im a burger, just sick of anglos thinking they can weasel their way out of their choices. UK is not european, its american property. They willingly sold their empire and need to live with not being a big shot anymore

We've already devoped our own launch capabilities years ago. No reason we can't just do our own thing
Oh wait we are

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/05/21/britain-launches-itself-back-into-the-space-race/

>Wanting space Islam
Y

I think space is haram

Goddamn Brits are fugly.

>wen u press the banter button but nothing happens

petty retards

>non-violent economic ways
Still considered acts of war by any sane county
Just because the US gets away with this shit doesn't mean that a group of kikes with no army can get away with it

> space is haram

Muslims can't into space? It's not too late for humanity then.