Time to pay up white boy

You have been operating under a system of white supremacy thanks to your so called "democracy" but your democracy only seeks to prolong white supremacy and disenfranchise the black indigenous Mexican lgbtq+ trannies

It's time to take away your vote and redistribute your wealth just to make things fair.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ceNsIb9G8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>redistribute wealth
Bong I need to have wealth before it can be distributed.

That seem's fair enough.

I'm so sorry, please take everything I have.

>can't vote because I'm a white male
>tell the voting officers that I identify as a black woman
>vote

Huffington Post is practically a blog now. Read a lot of their shit on archive so I don't give them any money. The titles of articles are fucking retarded blaming white people mean while saying its bad to be racist. Its a fucking joke.

LIVE SKA MUSIC WHAAAAT

That's okay like most readers of the Huffington post i identify as a white whale.

50% of whites cant find jobs because immigrants and minorities get preference
>TIME TO PAY DEBTS WHITES

imagine a world with only niggers and mudslimes aloowed to vote, my sides

Why anybody takes Huffington Post seriously in the past 2-3 years is beyond me.

We're fighting the rebirth of commies

I wish this was real.

(IT IS)

This is an alpha invite for memetic purposes

>the whitehouse is on fucking point

fpbp

>giving white people the casus belli they've been waiting for

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ceNsIb9G8

Stefan Molyneux tries to educate a Haiti nigger who doesn't seem to comprehend a lot of what Stef is saying.

>deny white men everything they build for decades
Makes sense.

>built

Can we all at least agree that niggers are evil?

Better idea. Let's exterminate nonwhites and communists and subversives in camps until they no longer exist. I say we call it the logical solution. We need to living space as too many untermensch are consuming our resources.

I don't know, there's a certain innocence in their incompetence.

You do realize the LGBTQ+ and their supporters will be fucked when Democracy collapses and Islam arises?

praise kek!

>there's a certain innocence in their incompetence.

Not talking about nigger stupidity (which is pervasive worldwide). Talking about nigger propensity for rape, theft, assault and murder.

>LGBTQ+ and their supporters will be fucked when Democracy collapses and Islam arises
mfw

I'm surprised you pinko bastards haven't learned anything from the history of the last hundred years.

Cmon you have like 30 mln nogs in burgerland. No way some drunk white trash didnt rape a colored slut at least once.

>South Africa

How many times do you need to see black people get shit and it fall apart for you to realize White people own everything since only they build shit.

Well asians indians and others are alright but that doesnt effect South Africa.

Hurry the fuck up and wreck africa chinks I want liberals to have to watch.

This has to be farce.

Lmfao this.
I don't even have enough to get some tendies--good luck normie niggers.

I cant wait for that day.

Ive given up hope that europe will wake up before it is too late but i think we are too far gone.

The thought of the sjws reaction when they realise the colossal fuck up they have made by siding with islam in the war against the west and Christianity gets me so hard.

They probably kept him as a boyfriend. Got to take that opportunity to upgrade.

>>deny white men everything they build for decades
You didn't build that

It will never happen. They will switch to blaming others and never admitting they did it in the first place. All those feminist women who were the most nuts will instantly turn sub and ask why you are not protecting them. Human beings are animals they do not have to face logic.

It's time to get back to the pogroms, genocide, and racial purity but I don't see that happening anytime soon, either. What a shame.

The left believes in redistributing until everyone has gibmedats and we become another Africa as the inevitable result.

We need a genetic weapon that causes sterility in low IQ groups, they will cease to reproduce and their numbers will dwindle to manageable numbers. I'm talking worldwide.

You don't live near any, then.

It's all fun and games until Tyrone is nogging up your neighborhood straight into Detroit.

>49% of population is male
>8.8% of population is white

Which means that roughly 4.3% of the population are white males. Taking age into account could possibly take it down to 2% actual voters. It doesn't make a difference if white males could vote or not, it's such a minority.

What a stupid cunt.

>redistribute wealth

okay lol

Hope you will survive guys

White SAs need to get out of there. The nigs are gonna come for your head!

Doubt it. Relations are pretty stable at the moment.

This.

Niggers will always be niggers. It is inevitable.

Do you live among whites?

Tricks are for kidz.

Isn't your country intact basically because white males have enormously disproportionate lobbying power relative to the population?

Democracy is a foreign concept to Africans. They of all people shouldn't have their votes taken serious. Considering they'd vote in the ANC in down here for years even though we all know they're corrupt is beyond me. They don't vote on policy they vote on who they like. ANC help with the Apartheid revolution so know they reckon the ANC should be in charge forever. Its a self-imposed subjugationof sorts.
Where in a worse of african country a warlord would violently overthrow the government and rule. The ANC with the help of Jews, hence the subtlety had overthrown the apartheid government and put the terrorist in power for a seemly indefinite time.
Its okay though these gen y and millennial african are pretty woke and actually have functioning brains(please I'm not gonna debate this with you guys) that's why alternative parties are gain votes here. Baby boomers are a detriment everywhere.

Yes, but not exclusively

Odd question.
>Isn't your country intact basically because...
No - that's not the reason
>white males have enormously disproportionate lobbying power relative to the population?
Yes, there's a disproportionate amount of "white males in powerful positions", but what are you implying they are lobbying for? A certain white agenda? Despite the fact that most of the government is controlled by black people?

im gonna keep all my white money no gibs me dats for you nigger

Is the word "nigger" a common thing in South Africa?

Were niggers once Kangz?

No. I've only heard it used before by young blacks/whites - probably just adopting it from American hip hop.

We did for a while then the fucking lawyers sued and now we have warning labels and safeties.

>did for a while

Huh? What product was that?

I think he's implying that there weren't silly labels on products, like bleach, that said "Don't drink" or something similar

I was joking. We never had the warning labels, seat belts, helmet requirements, fences around deep holes, etc. the stupid person thing worked it self out.
Then lawyers sued and now everything is padded or says poison etc.

They even put warning labels on ladders now saying something like "If your black ass falls from this ladder, gravity could hurt a nigga when you hit the ground."

Your life is wealth whitey

Why are nigs so obsessed with fake hair? Most of the time it's not even fake "white" hair, it's just more brillow pad shit.

I don't know are wild animals evil or do they just have natural inclinations that make them dangerous?

Human rights groups can't understand that democracy is a white people thing. It was invented by Europeans, for Europeans. Niggers are too tribal and authoritarian to successfully apply it.

They don't want to they are obsessed with their 400 year old farming roots these people are religious Christian nuts who believe the Boers are the Israelites and Israel is South Africa they are fucking crazy and will die before leaving.

>are wild animals evil or do they just have natural inclinations that make them dangerous

I am not qualified to answer that question.

If a pack of wolves murdered and raped white people, that particular species of wolf would be stopped in an extreme way.

But niggers are human, so they are given respect they do not deserve (almost all of them).

Some of us are sane

>Why are nigs so obsessed with fake hair?

No clue why, but it does seem to pervade their culture.

Maybe it is the nigger need to seem to be something other than they are? Maybe?

Thinking about Eugene terreblanche types I really have no clue about South Africans outside documentaries.
Just wondering is there still a big anti anglo (specifically anti English) sentiment from white south africans because of the wars? Ps sorry about the camps

underrated

Please come to America my South African friendarino, Africa is no place for white men ever since the world turned its back on you

Youre welcome here, youd be safe here, come home

>Read a lot of their shit

You have to go back

>Rhodesia to Zimbabwe on a global scale
>white people go to space

How can i help afrikaners?

JFC, every single person who works at the Huffington Post, even the lowliest maintenance man, needs to be tossed out a fucking helicopter, I'm not even joking.

So are the white members of HuffPo fine with living in poverty after their wealth is redistributed?

Because if somrthing like this were ever to happen it would be all whites, not just the ones who were "intolerant."

Stacie or needs to see this image

Niggers and women shouldn't be able to vote until white and Asian males get America straight again.

>I don't know are wild animals evil or do they just have natural inclinations that make them dangerous?

98 percent of niggers will always be niggers and breed even more niggers.

We need humane eugenics or mass deportation. Humane eugenics means voluntary sterilization (with monetary incentives) for low IQ blacks.

Otherwise America will balkanize itself in less than a century.

tl;dr: niggers gonna nig

>redistribute wealth
>retards without any personal accountability, and who are infected with an instant gratification mindset spend all their money in record time on frivolous garbage
>the intelligent ones growth their wealth
>the cycle continues

>huffington post

This Jewish media garbage are not even hiding their Anti-White hatred

Niggers think that the only thing government does is dictate where the gibs go. The left thinks the presidents job is just to spend money

>the only thing government does is dictate where the gibs go

Niggers act like they have done a full productive days work when they march and protest to get some politicians to give them white people's tax money.

The smug look on their black faces when they are interviewed on television is educational.

>Some of the biggest blows to the progressive cause in the past year have often been due to the votes of white men. If white men were not allowed to vote, it is unlikely that the United Kingdom would be leaving the European Union, it is unlikely that Donald Trump would now be the President of the United States, and it is unlikely that the Democratic Alliance would now be governing four of South Africa's biggest cities

>if people who disagree with me weren't allowed to vote, that would mean that all the policies that were passed would be ones that I agreed with

MY ALMONDS HAVE REACHED CRITICAL ACTIVATION

>Which means that roughly 4.3% of the population are white males.

Shit are we really that rare? Kinda cool to be honest to be such a rare son of a bitch.

>tfw born white, male, highly intelligent, creatively minded, INTJ personality type (also rare), big dick and got social confidence

>tfw also born poor

Almost had a straight flush. Still counting my blessings. Feels good to be a white male.

Bitch, you'll have to kill me for it.

If the niggers and feminists are going to take away our right to vote, are they ALSO going to take away our responsibility to pay taxes?

white's are objectively superior. Fuck off with your bullshit communist tendencies. If you're too fucking stupid to acquire wealth, then it's not our problem.

no. We just watch, powerless because minority, how the kaffirs destroy this beautiful country.

Fucking chimps.

>leaving soon,

no, we call them kaffirs.

Kek it's straight out of that play Assemblywomen.

Is she, dare I say it, /ourgirl/?

B8. Wewlad.

Check your affirmitave action, illegal voting rights, pro sports, bet television, naacp, and united negro college fund privilage there shitskin.

Btfo enough son?

So once the wealth is redistributed, and you nogs have your countless green velvet sports coats with glittery dollar signs all over them, who are you going to blame for being poor and retarded then?

Ok as a white South African, Masters degree in Labor relations and political science.
Let me explain South African politics to you all.
Whites are the minority in South Africa (8%) although they are the main producers and jobs creationists (85%) in the country. Blacks have complete political control for 23 years now but our economy just went down since the ANC came into power. Crime, poverty and unemployment is at an all time high. Just this month the President fired all Ministers that is not part of his corrupt scheme. There is no thing as white supremacy in South Africa, only the hard working. For a white person to get into university he/she need 80% and above, while a black person will get in with 40% or even less (grade 11, 12 average). Only black people get bursaries. Companies have to have black people employed (nothing about whites). South Africa have the most sophisticated sterilized education system in the world, yet black schools gets burned down by their own scholars.
So why is black people not getting anywhere and feel they should blame it on South Africa's only supply of educated minority (whites) ?
Because black culture is a collectivist culture, when you start rising above your relatives they will take all that you have and pull you down again because it is seen as "you think you are better than us" [ as dumb as it sounds that is what Ubuntu is (i am because we are) ]. They need to completely abandon their black culture of witchcraft and sangomas and start embracing individualism. Then only will our country start to improve. This so simple but that's all folk's. Thats why when Jan van Ribeek came here is 1652 they still lived in grass huts and did not even cultivate crops. Because whenever someone had a intelligent plan to solve a problem he was killed as they seen him as trying to be better than the rest or imposing evil to the tribe.

Maar fok ek mag mos nie dit se nie dis rasisties

No bodies gon pay taxes. weez gotz da chedda now

Redistribute wealth
Because poor people will magically learn how to manage money

this

look at all those privileged, naive, smug little cunts. no wonder HP is such a rag

> when you clickbait so hard you pay other news agencies to write about it

Is it time to call for The Great White Separatist Movement?

>pic semi related

I don't know the HF article has very compelling arguments. I think it's just a question of time befeore "white, male-identifying bodies" lose the right to vote. It was about time.

cherry picking