Kim Jong-il is currently at a commemoration event for Kim il-Sung

Kim Jong-il is currently at a commemoration event for Kim il-Sung
Today is the most important national event for North Korea.
They usually would conduct a test of a missile or nuke on this day.
Trump has stated that if this were to happen, it will be responded to.
There is a large amount of assets in the region, including the USS Carl Vinson carrier group.
The rhetoric is picking up...

Discuss.

Livestream: youtube.com/watch?v=5pYnGUfIamo

Other urls found in this thread:

38north.org/2017/04/punggyeri041217/
timeanddate.com/countdown/vacation?
youtube.com/watch?v=xYVTgxx11QY
youtube.com/watch?v=-uEc8_dcYUc
abc.net.au/news/2017-04-14/us-north-korea-japan-discusses-how-to-evacuate-its-citizens/8445202
youtube.com/watch?v=w_d7wa0cxDU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kim Jong iL is dead you stupid fuck

Kys immediately.

are you legit retarded?

It's evening of the 14th now you nigger
Aren't the festivities tomorrow?

FUUUCK.
I dun goofed. My bad.
Theyre obvs starting tonight. Check the link.

It's Kim Jong UN that's alive ffs stupid limey go prep the bull

SHUT THE FUCK UP THIS HAPPENS EVERY FUCKING YEAR AND EVERY YEAR THE PRESIDENT THREATENS WAR AND DON'T SAY DURRR IT DIFFERENT DIS YEAR TRUMP PRESIDENT NOW
IF YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED

All good bro. Us Aussies gotta stick together nomsayin?

>Kim il-Sung
he was cool, what happened to his family

Jong-il died 17 December 2011. Jong-un is at the event. C'mon guys.

[Citation Needed]
yeah lel. Too tired.

Clap. Or die.

>dumfitta som kommenterar saker han inte har nĂ¥gon aning om

The difference is now we have a narcissist at the helm of the military and he won't give up his big strong tough guy act. Now that he's said he'll bomb them, he will.

We can admit at least one thing... yhay is one hell of an impressively large building.

what are the chances the test will happen?

This.
Looks like not all of mericans are retarded larpers.

Kim Jong Il is dead, you retard.

You are absolutely fucking retarded if you think that will happen. Do you honestly believe that Trump just goes Durr bomb Dem and it happens? Not a single general or anybody else is gonna tell him that is is a good idea and the most that comes from this is more China NK sanctions

Should have saved the MOAB for this building.

>JONG IL SUNG IL SONG SUNG JONG DONG

they're pretty up there.

Luckily we still have 14 of them. Goodtimes.

> Kim Jong IL dead

That's tomorrow, retard

sweden, switzerland and poland the first line of defence

Since 2011, they have done this weird shit EVERY FUCKING YEAR, and every fucking year NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENS. I am to the point now that I hear this shit and think,
>Oh, so another fucking day in Best Korea?
BORRRRRRRRRINNNNNNNNG

>trump sent a carrier group
>The same carrier group that's always in the region and which was pulled back for maintenance
Wow it's nothing

>Do you honestly believe that Trump just goes Durr bomb Dem and it happens

one can hope

No they're not. NK just waits till the heat dies down and then does the test every time. People talk about NK brain washing but fuck the west is pretty brainwashed at this point about this by the news at this point, shit I wouldn't be surprised if they don't have the april north Korean nuclear scare ratings bump factored in their earnings now. It fucking amazes me how short people's memory's are.

>Still no US citizen warning on SK

>Japan preparing to evac 60k from SK

Err guys what's Trump's endgame here

Kim Jong Un strikes me as a dude with a nice bubbly but firm ass that would be just right for taking his boy pussy to pound town

DAY OF THE SUN WHEN?

38north.org/2017/04/punggyeri041217/

You are a rat bastard son of a bitch.

What time is it over there?

Dude, that pic of him honestly gave me a chubby. You know his mouth muscles are strong from all the eating and talking; but that thick layer of fat on his lips and cheeks would be so soft

Would love to have my throbbing cock squeezed by those hard, yet succulent moist pillows.

9:30 pm

10pm, the 14th

So things will happen (or not) in the next 12-24 hours

Aren't there also forces that were in the Middle East redeployed to Asia?

There is a buildup of forces, but doubtful if it's more than for posturing. If they really expect shit to go down, wouldn't there be much, much more sent over?

b-but its different this year

There's 3 different ways this can go

1. North pussies out, no nuclear test

2. North does test, Trump pussies out and does nothing

3. North does test. WAR

Wrong.
There are two groups in the region. One in dock in Japan, one at sea.

21:30

2H30min left

timeanddate.com/countdown/vacation? iso=20170415T00&p0=205&msg=HAPPENING&font=slab

youtube.com/watch?v=xYVTgxx11QY

LETS FUCKING DO THIS

U S A
S S
A S U

A strike on North Korea is a point of no return. If drumpf is crazy enough to do it he will be responsible for thousands of dead and possibly the destruction of South Korea. Japan and SK already warned drumpf not to do anything unilaterally

youtube.com/watch?v=-uEc8_dcYUc

it's night time in the East, as nihonjin pointed out.
it's day time on that stream, and KCNA official website has no references to the celebrations being live rn, so your link is cucking fake desu

alas, we'll have to wait a few more hours for nuclear apocalypse to begin

Fuck it. Push the button!

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-14/us-north-korea-japan-discusses-how-to-evacuate-its-citizens/8445202

>US-North Korea tensions: Japan discussing evacuation plan for citizens in South Korea

Japan helping South Korea.....
That's saying something...

>Japan helping South Korea.....
>That's saying something...

Isn't it common in the animal kingdom for Insects to occasionally help other Insects?

posturing always precedes the real stuff though, and when the posturing includes actual weapons used in combat, idk, you can guess shit is heating up. I'd say next 24 hours are pretty dangerous times for the world

youtube.com/watch?v=w_d7wa0cxDU

No it actually says Japan evacuating its 60k citizens currently residing in SK meaning SK will fend for themselves

> next 24 hours are pretty dangerous times for the world
comfiest 24 hours of my life

Wrong day. It's happening on the 15th

the last 2 tests came at 12:30am and 1:30am nk time, the happening might come sooner than later...

It's the 15th in NK in 2 hours and 10 minutes

It probably wont be on their TV, they just rerun recorded shit, its night there and their tv is showing daytime from when they opened that new road

Also fuck those faggots for changing their time by 30 minutes

Drumpf is a baboon he isn't in charge of anything neocons are in control.

Those people are satanists and the prospect of millions of dead Asians and thousand of dead Americans make them all fuzzy inside.

Either way it's win!

nice

he was very ILL

>Those people are satanists and the prospect of millions of dead Asians and thousand of dead Americans make them all fuzzy inside.

God damn right it does medpack ;)

She's hot, would make nice Hapas

I choose option 2, best case scenarion, Los Angeles and San Francisco are wiped out, Trump retaliates and no more North Korea

Winners? All of us

>Option 2
>LA and SanFran are nuked

what?

Not just dead asians, but dead swiss as well.
Swiss are just well-dressed thieves, no better than gypsies.

nigga, did you mean 3?

Oh yeah, my bad, I fucked up

If they are gone, America is Republican forever and I'll move there ASAP!

Mountain Jews?

>Air Horns Intensify
>By dinner time, we'll know if the fat midget had any balls
>tfw WWIII starts on the Korean peninsula

Why did Hitler spare the Swiss?

Nufags need to go.

because they are the Gray Aliens

true

As expected of a Swedish cuck. Fucking retarded to the end. Mostly why your damn country is getting overrun by rapefugees.

that's april 15th (kim il sung's birthday), not 14th.

Imagine dropping a MOAB in the middle of a Nork military parade

I'll bet my trap waifu nothing will happen tomorrow

JEWISH GOLD BANK

Australo-Swedish education, ladies and gentlemen

An Invasion of Switzerland was planned, see 'Operation Tannenbaum', but ultimately dismissed because the whole country is a natural fortress, ready to blow up the few mountain passes that allow for an invasion if attacked. Just too bothersome if you need the manpower in the east and wasted the airforce in the battle for England.

any more of this trap?

Fuck it. I'm a peaceful man. I love Kim Jong Un. He's hilarious.

People in North Korea starve. It's an oppressive oligarchy and they'd be better off with China ruling them as a true subservient vassal state. Also having a cornered country with ICBMs is a very, very bad thing. He's not nearly there with ICBMs, sure, but assuming he can do more than blow up a stationary nuke underground, but maybe lob one at Seoul (with artillery? A missile would probably be intercepted.), he's worth taking out if he's in contravention of nuclear weapons testing bans.

Then we can pull forces out of the Pacific Rim and put those boys on the Mexican border and fucking clean out those cartels and shit, or put them in Detroit/Atlanta/Chicago and declare martial law, and clean up the cities.

Alphabet soup is what we need President Delano Trump to make for us. Not alphabet soup and bombs for every other country on the planet.

What kind of jewish medicine did they slip the Don

He talked extensively about NK during the Campaign.

News guy is crazy angry

He hated them but it would take millions of men to take the mountains. The Swiss live in a natural fortress so he decided to postpone it till a later date.

Also, they occupied an entire continent, how the fuck did they manage to do that lol

Kim and all generals gone in a single blow alongside his nuclear missiles on the parade - win-win

try googlig 'nemunemu twitter'
not sure your region's google would show same results though

No, Switzerland was officially neutral and their legal and banking system was beneficial for everyone on Earth for money laundering - Hitler would be doing a wrong move to take over them

>Europe
>continent

Get ready to get cucked , boy.

Why doesn't the military just drop cheap tablet computers with free Internet to the norks and let them remove kim themselves?

Jesus Christ...