International Polling Shows Huge Support For CANZUK Freedom Of Movement

>Recent polling conducted across Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom has shown significant support for freedom of movement between the CANZUK countries.

>Over 2,000 people were surveyed in each country, with the results concluding that 64% of Britons, 72% of Australians, 77% of Canadians and 81% of New Zealanders support reciprocal living and working rights for their citizens within the CANZUK group.

canzukinternational.com/2017/04/significant-support-for-canzuk-free.html

Should British Pakis be allowed to move to Canada, Australia and New Zealand?

Should Canadian and Australian chinks be able to move to Britain?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Australia
shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/tag/new-zealand/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All this would do is let Muds flood into Australia and New Zealand

Take the US, Cucknada & Bongistan out and you've got a deal

fuck that, they make wong tongs look half decent by comparison

Don't you already have free movement with New Zealand?

is right
maybe like 20 years ago but i dont want ur pakis and indians and we have enough chinks in ANZ. thnx

cracking idea

Yep.
>U.S only 61% White
>Canada is SJW ground zero
>UK's new religion is Islam

The US isn't included in this deal. It's just UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

That's (((their))) plan. You were only ever the gateway to the last bastions of white, liberal democracy left in the world/.

we already have enough problems with the Chinks flooding in here i dont want to get swarmed by Canadian SJW and poo in loo. It wont pass a vote in AUS and NZ as soon as someone points out that fact.

>It wont pass a vote in AUS and NZ as soon as someone points out that fact.

Are you implying that AUS and NZ aren't run by multiculturalist politicians that would jump at the chance for more diversity?

uk and canada are fully cucked tho. Why the fuck would any self respecting Australian or New Zealander want that? Also the author james skinner (born uk)... of course that cunt wants to mudshit up Australia just like his brethren did his own country. Sorry James, we're full.

No!

you have no idea how deep nationalism runs in both of our countries. They can push for it in increments only before they suffer backlash.

Haven't we made it clear yet that we're fucking full? Full = No more room

fuck that shit

>Britain
no, fuck off mohammed

CANZUK
NOW

WE NEED TO RULE THE WAVES AGAIN

The public wouldn't get a say, your politicians would say yes or no.

And your politicians love diversity as much as all western politicians.

Holy christ fuck NO

Sorry Maximilian, we're not ruled by an unelected tyranny.

We're talking about reality here.

the reality has changed, they can't push for it and still retain power there. not anymore. it's 2017 you fucking homo get with the program.

Oh fuck off parliament would collapse within a year there would be blood int he water.

So the Australian public gets to vote on Australian immigration policy?

So why did you vote to let so many chinks in?

How about just ANZ? We could do without dog-fuckers and goat-fucker.

Why does Britain support free movement the least?

please no...

Have you been to the UK? there isn't many British left..

You cant have freedom of movement between countries that have had open border policies for the last two decades..

exactly

Aussie has a real unstable political landscape at the moment the have a new Prime minister every year due to infighting and we have actual separatists here that want to leave New Zealand and start their own nation states.

I'm feeling like this could well just end up being freedom of movement for jihadis, given the UK's issues.

50 years back this would have been totally fine, but these days there are a lot of unsavory characters with British passports. You don't want to find yourself in a position where you aren't allowed to tell them to fuck off at the arrivals lounge.

You've been on Sup Forums too long mate. There are chinks here but it's nowhere near the scale of the migrant problem you guys are facing in Europe.

Leafposters push it hard because their chink problem is 10 times worse than ours.

because we don't want fucking abbos coming over

we don't want islam here so fuck off tbqh

we already have that agreement you fucking knob

Too late

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Australia

Most Glorious People's Republic of Austranada (excl. NZ and UK)

I live in a place where dindus, wetbacks, and jihadists make up less than 1% of the population. Canada/UK is overflowing with that shit... don't want it here.

Thats okay we will take NUKze and get purge you shit shaggers in a glorious atomic fireball that reaches the sun.

>separatists in NZ
lol don't flatter yourself

>Aussies and Kiwis essentially already have freedom of movement
>UK is full of allah loving pakis
>Canada is full of rapefugees and cucks
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Considering half the country wants to boot the chinks out just over housing prices I don't think so

>NZ
>nukes
pic one.

>imblying

Fuck off we're full

This.

They want to spread Islam to places it's never been.

>let me tell you about Maori separatists
Okay Ocker. Don't flatter yourself.

abbo detected

are you guys memeing right now? i cant tell whats shit posting and whats ignorance anymore.

No. Fuck off Mohammed

Yeah nah fuck that idea cunt.

t. Allah Al Londinstani

Full m8

>Should British Pakis be allowed to move to Canada, Australia and New Zealand?
Forced to.
>Should Canadian and Australian chinks be able to move to Britain?
No.

I support freedom of movement but only one way. Besides, shouldn't these "countries" be working towards independence? Its the only way we will ever get a FREE ENGLAND.

MUM GET THE RAID. FUCKEN ROACHES SHITTING UP THE PLACE AGAIN

4-5% muslims
ohh yes brits are a dying breed now! none of us left D:

my mates been to australia and said it was full of fucking indians and burkas everywhere

>no south Africa

You racist bastards!

Aussies know they have as many non whites as a percentage of their population as Britain right?

>fucking indians and burkas everywhere
Your mate was getting deported from Christmas Island then.

Last I checked no one was running over kiwis outside our parliament or attempting to enforce sharia law in entire neighbourhoods

If this happens I will be able to travel basically to any country worth while in the world lol.

I don't want to go to the UK, or Canada. New Zealand is OK. The only free movement I want is to America or countries with nice weather like thailand.

>replies to two new zealanders
>says australia is full of indians and burkas

We know.

Don't worry about these ignorant sheep shaggers. Probably have tattooed faces anyway. Can really blame them for relying on memes, not sure if they even have proper news in "aoteoroa", or do they still communicate via jungle drums?

you talk of these things as if it happens on a daily basis. perhaps on the continent

you fucking tribal niggers are hilarious

Rainy, cold shitholes and a sheep farm.

I'm a multi-national.

Just New Zealand.
Australia has almost as much mudslimes as Canada does (2.9% vs 3.3%)

Hahaha. OK.. is this kinda like how NZ is an independent nation, and isn't at all influenced by my home, girt by sea? :)

Wouldn't all the abos come to Britain for free gibs?

No. I talk of these things as if they never happen here. Ever.

Not gonna open the floodgates, sorry. Enjoy your new life under your sharia overlords.

Thing is we already mostly have freedom of movement

Good English skills and middle class people are able to move across. Allowing this will let people with shit English skills and lower class shitskins move across.

The only advantage I could see is increased Anglo nationalism if this passes. Which is a pretty damm big bonus

>not sure if they even have proper news in "aoteoroa", or do they still communicate via jungle drums?

Really? Maybe you should spend less time picking the wool out your bellend and pay more attention
shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/tag/new-zealand/

(((Liberal Democracy)))

Does anything happen in NZ ever?

its spelled aotearoa m9

theres not many gibs here regardless of what the daily mail tells you, our government have cut back on all that shit for both brits and migrants over the past few years

certainly couldnt pay rent on the gibs here

tell you what mate come to Cornwall and count the pakis with me

We should honestly all become one political entity, we'd be what the EU should have been

No it wouldn't, we've all got roughly similar percentages of whites, and the pakis are too heavily invested in their cornershops to want to move anywhere

If your definition of "anything" is a terrorist attack every once in a while then no, never.

oi dont take the piss, they use smoke signals now. keep up. its the new age in NZ

>tfw no Mosley Empire
>tfw no Imperial federation
>tfw wogs and Chinks will argue against this

It still take a large amount of money to move country so the majority of pakis would probably stay put.

you seem a little triggered mo'

fuck off UK and canada niggers.

Tea, crumpets and Islam

Whats to stop this being extended to shitholes like India and South Africa? fuck if it does happen it should be called the Anglo Saxon federation of nations so those curry and nigger cunts can never lay claim to citizenship.

Typical British wanker
Go back to your depressing grey towns full of Muslims

No because then London will want to be the capital because hurr durr muh empire

This is now a Great Anglosphere Confederation thread.

2k people from each country does not speak for the other millions that live their. Probably went into main cities where its madly diverse anyway or just didnt want to seem racist.

maybe everyone if in a sort of a 'everyone fuck off this country is mine' mood right now cos of brexit

fuck me, my spelling.

>thinking Australia is 'madly diverse'
My city is easily 90%+ white, and it's a city of more than 200,000 people.

>Whats to stop this being extended to shitholes like India and South Africa

Common sense

>hurr durr muh empire

do you not want an empire?

what city should be the capitol if not the one thats the most important for all of our countries histories?

All sixteen Commonwealth realms should re-unite as one with Queen Elizabeth II as head of state. Freedom of movement should only be allowed for whites with no criminal record.

Imperial Federation Best Federation

>200,000 people
>main city

Australian education hard at work. He said "main cities where its madly diverse"

This would be places like Melbourne and Sydney with over 4 million people and fuckloads of chinks and kebab