Why /pol hates Indians

Leaving aside Poo jokes. Why does /pol hate on Indians?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/inner-west/gps-data-will-be-used-to-catch-taxi-drivers-using-an-ashfield-laneway-as-a-toilet/news-story/67baf7390d9e24f8d104fab9d1142773
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

POO IN THE LOO

I don't hate Indians

I hate huffpo

Sage goes into the options field if you must respond.

Fight blatant pooing. It doesnt merit its own thread.

Because you make threads like these. Get on my level of irony.

I don't hate Indians. Some of the Indians I know are based as fuck.

It's just unfortunate that a lot of you are a bit rapey/ sex pests. Also poo in loo

You literally shit in the street. That's reason enough.

Everyone hates everyone here Pajeet. Your not special in that regard.

You useless cunts cant solve shit when I am forced to call you at work

Pajeets.

I love northern proto-Indo-European Aryan Indians, the rest of that sub continent can go get fucked though.

obsequious
əbˈsiːkwJəs/Submit
adjective
obedient or attentive to an excessive or servile degree.
"they were served by obsequious waiters"
synonyms: servile, ingratiating, unctuous, sycophantic, fawning, toadying, oily, oleaginous, greasy, grovelling, cringing, toadyish, sycophantish, subservient, submissive, slavish, abject,

So in short pol picks on them because they are nice and harmless

>BLOCKS PATH
>Hand over the poo and nobody gets hurt!

What do you do?

noisy
rude
stink

You must be mistaken. We hate Indians in OUR countries.

you and your food fucking stink
most of the indians ive met have some weird sense of national pride like you've ever actually accomplished anything

because a fucking indian working in the USA embassy in brazil denied my visa to the USA.

T. he also returned my passport with his ass cleaning hand.

dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/inner-west/gps-data-will-be-used-to-catch-taxi-drivers-using-an-ashfield-laneway-as-a-toilet/news-story/67baf7390d9e24f8d104fab9d1142773
>Published March 23, 2017

It's no joke mate. Shits not grouse.

A nigger by another name smells as sheit

>we now have our own designated shitting street

Why are you so insecure, faggot?
I'd say that you're the 3rd most succesful modern civilization after Europe and East Asia. You need to get rid of muslims, though.

Honestly I cant think of a reason. Indians in America are A plus. Maybe tbe whole ethno nationalism thing. Either way I hope India does well. Also post hot naked zindian women.

sikhs are ok.

rest are hit and miss, will backstab for a dollar.

I don't hate indians that much, but you fucks are the reason car insurance is so high in my city. Stop committing fraud you slimeballs.

honestly? hate is too strong a word. maybe annoyed is better, n its bc u guys are kinda ugly, smell funny (all those spices in ur house maybe), ur accents are lame, look like weak wimp, among other minor things i can't think of at the moment

>smell like shit and curry
>somehow manage to be both beta and arrogant at the same time
>cheap as fuck
>give off a creepy rapey vibe

Basically dumber smellier Jews

a nigger might stink from a block away, you can smell a curry nigger from 10 blocks away

been in construction in m.e., arghhhh the stink

undeveloped country pretending to be relevant

i like them

Lol the poo is a joke, relax.

I get called chink all the time, its all for a little laughs.

>we wuz aryanz n shyt

b-but user thats a myth. Aryans mixed with a few abo sluts and then disappeared into the pooey abyss known as australoid india. aryan rape of abos is insiginificant.

indos are more mixed with mongols and arabs