My dog bit a shitskin two days ago

Hey,

So this little fella, pic related, was attacked by a Muslim while I was on the outskirts on my town letting my two pups run.

Police has been holding him for two days in a kennel, "waiting for further instructions". It appears that the incident was videotaped by some security cam and that the Muslim already was on probation.

Do I have any chances of seeing my pupper again?

He filed a complaint, but so did I. I was thinking of calling the SPA(local PETA) for them to help.

Get a baseball bat and teach the fucking Muslim cunts a lesson

Be a man

If they have him on tape attacking your dog first then things should be fine. Involving animal rights groups to make not releasing your dog a PR issue is not a bad idea, though.

Coming from a Brit, that is cute.

Still, yes, that is the plan if they put him diwn

Get a lawyer as fast as possible

They killed my brothers dog because it bit an Abo gay guy that was drunk

That is why I was hesitating between calling the SPA or not, they probably have or know lawyers for this type of situation

Protect your pupper against all odds OP. Your pupper's life is worth a 1000 times more than a shitskin's.

Get the animal rights groups on the case.

Just pay Paris's jizya and be done with it.

I know, but if it makes it to the news, even locally, I'll probably have to move out in the countryside.

ANYWAY, I tried to call them now but they didn't answer

yeah calling the SPA could work i think

dog bless

>cant even protect your dog
why even live?

PETA might just kill your dog. They don't believe in keeping pets.

But you should never have let this happen. You failed at protecting your dog.

When the popo comes, you can't really argue in such a sensitive case.

And my pupper did fuck up his leg pretty Bad, since the guy didn't want to stop hitting him with a stick

what ? where were you when it happened ?

SPA is about animal protection, if you keep a pet healthy and stuff it is ok

>a nation that eats dog
Why do you not have a soul? They are like kids man!

I hate niggers

see if you can get a copy of the footage.
seeing youre in france, something tells me this trivial task will be difficult.

show him that you re the leader of the pack

rescue him and then run away

One minute away trying to get the puppy we just adopted to play since he is"spécial".

When I heard some gibberish being screamed and my pup cry in pain, I ran there as fast as I could. The man let go of the stick and my dog of his leg as soon as I arrived, but his Friends had already called the police

i feel for you, fuck mudslimes.

least my dog is safe from pakis

Yeah that's what I was thinking. The SPA will probably be able to get it tho

Could do that but no, I dont want to end up forcefully converted in prison

and does the recording prove the shitskin started ?

Do you really think the law would pursue you over a stolen dog around the whole country

Had to put my pupper down because he bit a stranger that lunged at him to pet him.

Yeah, some woman that works at the place it happen in front of said she wanted to testify but I got no news from here since the incident

This.

Pakibashing is alive and well on the Bradford outskirts. We keep the scum in the ghettos and estates

your dog should be killed. No animals is equal to a human. Even if it's a """""human""""".

Nah, he's a nice dog, worst case he would have growled to warn him not to touch him. Seems nice he wanted to have fun with his friends and attacked him, he did break his front "paw"(?) with the stick before I arrived.

Yeah man, it's France, mudslimes are special snowflakes.

your life is worth less than your roach neighbours.

RIP in peace pupper.

good news, i guess just wait until they tell you what will happen to your dog, and if bad news, then go further with them, i think they can't kill your doggo "for now" until the case is closed

Don't cut yourself on that edge.

Goatfucker monkeys hate dogs cause of their pedo celebrity Muhammed, be sure to make a hate crime out of it.

Maybe you should go on /adv/ or /an/ or some website that deals with cases like this then. Hope your dog will be ok.

Muslim kids are some of the most disrespectful creatures on this earth. Why is this??

I can actually only wait for something to happen. Maybe the man will drop charges and I'll only have to pay for his hospital bill if he has no insurance.

Naw man, don't say that yet. He's a nice dog, I'm sure he's even being nice to the people that keep him.

Yeah I hope so as well.

That could work, but in France, hate crime is never "X on white".

Because they are self-entitled.

How the fuck can you let them take your dog?

Fuck the muslim,and fuck the cops for taking your dog for just defending itself.

And fuck going to jail and being converted to Islam.

That's how it works here, don't know for you guys, but if you end up in prison, muslims will harass you until you convert.

That's a rat, not a dog

Be nice to a friendly mutt that probably has anglo dog blood in his veins.

How about this:
If they put your dog down, get something else, like a mastiff/rottweiller or rott/doberman mix. Get it as a puppy, train it to attack tires as practice, using a special word for conditioning. Wait about a year for that fucker to get big. Then go and find the mudshit and sicc him on the bastard.

And he'll too end up put down. Might as well avenge myself if it goes bad

Nah, I've seen videos from our prisons of Muslims trying to convert people in prison and getting sent to the infirmary for it. We have Mexican, black, and white gangs here, so your race pretty much determines who's going to have your back in the slammer. I work with a guy who was with one called the Sacred Separatist Group when he went to prison. It's kind of a local white supremacist gang, only in Missouri, as far as I know. Dude's got swastikas tattooed down both lengths of his traps.

I see. Here it's pretty much Muslims versus the rest. It's a major problem as a lot of convicts get out converted and ready for djihad.

Rescue him from the pound.

Animals have more worth than most humans.
"Heaven is by favor; if it were by merit your dog would go in and you would stay out. Of all the creatures ever made man is the most detestable. Of the entire brood, he is the only one that possesses malice. He is the only creature that inflicts pain for sport, knowing it to be pain."

Fuck muslims. I hope OP's dog gets released and the muzzie gets put down after given a final meal of bacon.

Come back when you know what's going to happen. I wish you luck. Don't know what I'd do if my pupper was taken away from me

Cant wait to see the headline
>racist le pen supporter committed hate crime with assault pupper

If your dog attacked first and did serious harm, it might have to be put down. But your dog is obviously not one of the 'dangerous breeds' aka pit bull so maybe nothing will happen besides your name being listed or something for being a irresponsible owner.

Your country is pretty fucked mate. Remember when those people got that homeless guys dog taken away even though he kept it well? Frogs have such a hardon for appeasing shitskin muzzies these days, your honest best bet would be to find as many women as you can, take them down there, and have them throw a crying hissy fit until they give you the dog just to get you to fuck off. You should definitely take action to get your dog back incase the sand nigger gets a lawyer and starts with some "dangerous animal" muzzie-pandering lawsuit

Couldnt you say your dogos stopped robbery ?

>I can actually only wait for something to happen. Maybe the man will drop charges and I'll only have to pay for his hospital bill if he has no insurance.
being this cucked

It was in fact a fake animal protection associative that did it to blackmail him or some shit.

Will do

Were your dogs on a leash? If yes, you can appeal saying that you had your dogs under control and that they were assaulted without warning.

>Doggos are out friends and they don't attack, merely defend.

Must of been a fucking long ass leash.

Or the Muslim charged him.

>I can actually only wait for something to happen. Maybe the man will drop charges and I'll only have to pay for his hospital bill if he has no insurance.
Lawfag here. You don't need to pay shit if he started it.

Call the SPA.

Your dog is loyal to you, you must be loyal to him. I hope everything turns out well for you and your dog.

How hard did it bite it?

>giving your dog away to the police
>giving a family-member to the police, because youre a weak frogeating cuck

kys

They hate dogs because dogs are good at distinguishing psychopaths (and because dogs therefore hate them).

He's French. Did you expect him to go all burger and do something about it?

break your pupper out and kick the muzzies ass

F

what the fuck? they can only get my pets from my cold dead hands. you have responsibility over your dog, protect him you pussy

Doggos hate mudslims and co for some reason

My doggo used to go batshit insane when he saw packs of gypsies

He was a good friend

SAVE YOUR DOG
Don't just wait ?!?!
Call them back
Go there on foot ! What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums

I'd drive down to the SPA office and ask for help in person and do it quick, if the cops think you're a pushover they might kill the dog just to be safe and sate the other side.

I mean the security can clearly shows the muslim mistreating your dog, ofc it's going to respond back. Your dong was heroic and only did its duty to protect itself and the pups!

Am on my way to meet the local SPA's director

He won't drop the charges, he's a crazy muslim who kicked your dog for the lulz, kill him and rescure doggo!

You never know. Since he is on probation I might get something

If SPA fails, try to contact your local FN or generation Identitare branch, maybe they can put on a protest

The fact that you're here crying like a fag and not doing something about it kinda proves our point that Frogs are worthless cucks

I can't really type will driving but you are welcome for your independence

>not pulling every favor to every friend you've accumulated over a lifetime to stage a Bank-worthy kennel heist and liberate your pupper
kys

Animal Rights groups are a scam. They don't actually care about animals they are a Jewish institution that scams donations but doesn't do anything else.

>doggo
>is nice
>plays fetch
>loyal
>fun to pet
>good with kids
>low maintenance
>improves quality of life
>knows pakis are a threat and attacks on sight

vs.

>paki muslim

>Peta
i don't know if they can help you mate, it seems they are not getting involved in cases where two animals fight against each other

We should just populate the entire middle east with doggos, problem solved. They'd just eat the muslims.

>Muslims in charge of prioritizing their personal wellbeing over religious fervour
I hope it's okay man, but don't put all your eggs in this basket

please don't give up
idk start a petition thingy
this story breaks my heart
wishing your chien all the luck

Should have told the cops to get a warrant, then after they left send your doggo to a friends house.

even the police in your country are fucking pussies so you should get it back yourself

We're in an emergency state after the attacks, they don't need a warrant anymore.

Peta won't touch this with a barge pole because a Muslim is involved.

I walk my big ass malamute through the somali/ethiopian areas. Pretty funny to do it. I should get a gopro and record it some day. The women try to make this big deal out of it. They step off to the side when I'm 50 yards away and wait for me to pass.

The men are a bit more chill about it. I think the USA gets the more tame muslims because not a single one of them has yelled at me or thrown anything. Then again, I carry a gun when I'm walking, so maybe they know how shit works in the USA?

Or, you know, they don't want a 110lb wolfdog (not really a wolfdog, but they don't know the difference) ripping the shit out of them when they try to hit him with a stick.

Got to talk to the manager, he is going to"pull some strings" he has to help my case, and knows lawyers in case it doesn't work out with the police. Apparently it's kind of frequent for Muslims to attack dogs here and get them to be put down.

Good. Praying for your dog, pal.

Just when I was about to convert to Christianism, it motivates me

CRUSADE WHEN

> it's kind of frequent for Muslims to attack dogs here and get them to be put down
WHAT

Are you allowed to visit him?

>declare state of emergency because of muslims chimping
>use it to enable muslim chimping

if muslims tried that here we would have literal RWDS , praying for you , your pupper and your nation.