ITT: We praise the best leader in the world

ITT: We praise the best leader in the world
He has done nothing wrong at all. He should lead the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L3TianKU1KQ
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/07/putin-approves-change-to-law-decriminalising-domestic-violence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What about murdering political opponents/journalists and jailing opposition?

Didn't happen, didn't happen and traitors to the Motherland should be jailed. Stop being brainwashed by western media.

Proof ?

Putin is based!

You mean Soros funded Libtard propagation machines? I'm ok with jailing them.

fucking manlet

The worst

Hes a traitor to the motherland. How does he dare teaming up with kad*rov?

There's some CNN reporters I wish we would do this to. Maybe some Huffington Post writers.

>killing politicians and journalists

I'm supposed to be outraged? Give the man a fucking nobel prize.

You got to hand it to him, the globalists can't seem to beat him in the geopolitical chess game

Exactly. That in itself is worthy of praise.

youtu.be/L3TianKU1KQ
Learning Judo with our new God-Emperor

Alright, so you're all either dishonest liars or boot licking authoritarians. Not surprised.

>murdering political opponents/journalists

Never happened.

>and jailing opposition?

Most of media of what you call opposition and we call irrelevant libtard scum are still financed by the state, you nigger. Probably so that they can remind everyone that they are indeed scum. As about some people getting jailed for direct calls to violence, call me again when everyone in NATO repeals hate spech laws.

>waaaah people are disagreeing with me

Killing people is bad, but killing politicians and journalists is less bad.

Still no proof

I agree. Based Putin is the hero of our generarion.

Bitch, what?
The lower oil prices and sanctions means Russia's economy is fucked.
He's the tsar over an empire of nothing.

Fuck USA forever for allowing such piece of shit to rule our country.

Putin never ordered the murder of any of his political opponents? Funny thing is the same people who think this also believe in pizzagate and other nonsense. C'mon. He was the ex head of the KGB.

This is just dumb

What would be proof to you? You love to cry this word out but nothing ever feeds you. It's generally agreed upon fact.

>Article 282
>Biggest nationalistic movement is banned
>Leader of the right wing movement (Maltsev) is in prison
>MUH-VICTORY IN MUHH 1945 everywhere daily
What are the real chances that our presidents weren't elected and planted by the CIA?
I'd give it 5%, no more

Fuck off NATO shills

Putin has been moving to slowly on restoring patriarchy. Aside from that I admire him.

>restoring patriarchy
What the fuck? Where did you hear that from?

Restoring the power of husbands over wives, which is quite necessary for successful reproduction. His support for the orthodox church is a step towards that goal. And this as well:
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/07/putin-approves-change-to-law-decriminalising-domestic-violence

>The best leader in the world
So why did you post Putin?

bruh, you don't understand this law. IT has nothing to do with patriarchy (unfortunately)

>What would be proof to you? You love to cry this word out but nothing ever feeds you. It's generally agreed upon fact.

You aren't even trying any kind of proof. For exemple, where does you opinion on Putin come from ?

Do you guys know that americans torpedoed our submarine in 2001 and he let it slide? He's that cucked.

>traitors to the Motherland should be jailed.
so why p*tin isnt in jail yet?

>Leader of the right wing movement (Maltsev) is in prison

This happens to every criminal. Should political opponents be judged differently ?

Which political opponents? Anyone who understands Russian politics, knows that for example Nemtsov wasn't a threat to Putin. Furthermore existence of Nemtsov legitimizes Putin as there is position. We can consider another example.

>Putin never ordered the murder of any of his political opponents? Funny thing is the same people who think this also believe in pizzagate and other nonsense. C'mon. He was the ex head of the KGB.

Well, Putin for sure was ordering campaigns to discredit certain opposition leaders, but not murdering. Prosecution against Khodorkovsky for example - yes, was definitely ordered by Putin, but that's not murdering.

Out of all list.. maybe only Litvinenko, but that's again theoretically speaking, but he was a traitor, not an opponent, and maybe high ranking kgb officialls were involved, or maybe just mi-5, idk.

But journalists\politicians - objectively, nope, Putin wasn't directly involved.

Saddam was a good guy too. Too bad he got fucked over.

>criminal
What the fuck?
Maltsev didn't kill or rape anyone or some shit.

Shut. The. Fuck.

OFF!!!

>when finnish memes hit too hard

Better question is, why aren't you?

why do you hate putin?

Being violent against a cop is crime.

'cause I'm not an enemy of the people, unlike p*tin and his buddies

I wish Russia were actually the totalitarian dictatorship the cuck propaganda portrays it as so all these subhuman pro-USA traitor rats could be sent to gulags, sigh.....

Have the right to not love him.
Want to choose another candidate and "western way" instead of total bshit.

>attacking a sovereign nation

Praise. I hope he kicks drumpf ass soon so we can have peace in the world.

A grave crime indeed.....

shit, meant to post the updated version

Putin IS pro-usa dog, now the masters are angry with him because he was a bad boy lately so he's sad, soon they will forgive him and he will go back sucking neocon cocks as usual.

nut

>finland praising and defending russia
holy lel

I like Putin but I think he's too democratic for Russia

just reminder

Sure showed him

>Muh he's a manlet non-argument
Great leaders are short

Watch The Weight of Chains 2. It's a documentary about what was done to Yugoslavia.
Putin has said in the past that what the West did there influenced his politics in relation to the western world a lot.
The US tried to Balkanize Russia. They failed and now pay the price

I am proud that he found those ancient artifacts while scuba diving, how can one human be so based.

He's the only one who hasn't been bought by rostchild. drumpf sold himself a few weeks later

Oh and watch out, the faggot (((Russian Nationalist))) is here to shitpost like usual

During his first and only archeological SCUBA dive! Amazing!

>lead the world
Globalist cuck

So, their economy is fucked since 2014. And nothing significant happened. This is an old song dude.

pootin

I agree

Дa, comrade

I never believed there would be a finn that liked russians

Letting a fucking coward run the world sounds like a good idea.
Putin for world leader!