M-muh based Generation Z

>Children as young as four are suffering from mental health problems such as panic attacks, anxiety and depression

bbc.co.uk/news/education-39589910

It's only getting worse lads. Daycare, single mothers, medication, women getting pregnant after 30 (guaranteed autism, many such cases), gold stickers for all, and all combined with a declining birth rate. If you think today's SJWs are bad it's going to hit a peak in 20 years.

What's Sup Forums's practical solution for this impending catastrophe? I personally think a turbo eugenics program of elite high IQ Chads and Staceys (they do exist) with mass sterilisation for everybody else is the only way forward.

have kids

raise them well

The end is near

>anxiety and depression
these are memes virus i swear
you keep hearing about them then question your own mental health and the weak minded believe they have the symptoms so hard they become real

Who wouldn't? We are living in hell and this

I knew I had anxiety before I knew there was a word for it.

>Four years old

That's Generation Alpha which is after GenZ

>Children as young as four are suffering from mental health problems such as panic attacks, anxiety and depression

Well what could you expect from anyone being raised by millenials.

Hence me saying 20 years' time is when shit's going to really hit the fan. The effects of Generation Z will be worthless because the turbo crybaby autistic snowflakes are what will follow.

>4 yo
>depression

thats the problem
there are real people with actual anxiety and depression. just to many people who fall to the placebo effect

>I personally think a turbo eugenics program of elite high IQ Chads and Staceys (they do exist) with mass sterilisation for everybody else is the only way forward.
Yes.
We can use compulsory CRISPR as well.

We have to reinstall and force old values. Pretty much forget anything that has happened on social theater since 50's. Are we up to the task? To undo everything our parents spend their whole life achieving, and told the events to us as the greatest achievements mankind has ever made.

We CRISPR zee nutz, zey no longer can fuk

End no fault

People do not understand that the US govt provides financial incentives for single moms to get their kids diagnosed with ADHD, autism, emotional handicap, etc. They get cash payments for "care and education", but of course the cash winds up spent at nail salons and the mall. If there was no financial gain to autism, you would see diagnosis rates plummet. The average working American is unaware of the fuckery going on behind the scenes with psychiatric diagnoses. Declaring a parent to have dementia gets them into a nursing home covered by Medicare/Medicaid- thus the increase in dementia/Alzheimers diagnoses. It is a common welfare scam in the South for two divorced women to claim to be a lesbian couple with "depression and anxiety" from "homophobic prejudice" and reap welfare, disability, and lots of recreational Xanax and Ambien from doctors. The psychiatric profession has hit a gold mine with the welfare state.

This app normally does a great job of making attractive females from males. Dolph just has so much testosterone that this is the most feminine the algorithm could manage.

Everybody has anxiety you fruitcake. It's called being outside your comfort zone and we all have to deal with it.

More like pharmaceutical companies are expanding their market to children as young as 4 with more made up illnesses

The only people who think "Gen Z" are all le based fascists are retards who don't go outside

Everyone is mentally ill. It is the human condition, naturally. You will never cure it.

> Jeremiah 17:9 "The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?"

> Mark 7:21 For from within the hearts of men come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, Mark 7:22 greed, wickedness, deceit, debauchery, envy, slander, arrogance, and foolishness.

Life is a never ending struggle.