North Korea

So they pussied out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uW6QqcmCfm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sounds like it

what did you expect? the whole country is maintained by empty threats of nuclear war, if shit goes down so does kimmys comfy AF life

>playing nuclear chicken with the US
Kim smartened up.

I WANTED A HAPPENING

I don't see it as pussing out really, they've said they will do it when they want, not when others tell them that's all.

Master of Brinksmanship

North Korea are not stupid. This whole thing is gonna start to calm down now. Then when Donald and Vlad get round the table and smooth things over concerning Assad, we're all going to live in peace and harmony

I just wanted to see the big boom

kim we know you're using a proxy, just admit you got spooked.

It'll be tomorrow (About 12 hours from now or less). That headline is misleading. They said that it is ready and just awaiting the order of supreme command, which will no doubt come tomorrow morning.

WHAT A FUCKING PUSSY FUCK YOU KIM YOU DUMB CUNT I AM JUST HOLDING ON TO THE IDEA OF CONTINUING MY LIFE JUST SO I CAN SEE OTHERS SUFFER FUCKING STUPID FAT FUCK I SHOULD JUST END IT NOW THE FUCKHEAD

oh wow kim jong dong bitched out, again. what a surprises

If they don't do it by tomorrow night then yeah they pussies out. Tomorrow's Granpappy Kim's birthday.

empty rhetoric yet again

>trump gets north korean leadership to back down
>top generals lose faith in Kim. Think shits about to go south because now the U.S. has turned China into their Gimp.
>coup attempt, North Korea collapses suddenly
>All thanks to Trump diplomacy.

Infinite dimensional chess grandmaster confirmed.

I just want to see North Korea get nuked to shit, is that so much to ask for?

>trump makes NK his bitch

>trump makes putin his bitch

>trump makes assad his bitch

ALPHA AS FUCK

Tomorrow is the first supreme leader's birthday. Im sure something fucking crazy is going down tomorrow.

TOO LATE NOW MOTHERFUCKERS
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
GLASS THE REGION

THIS.

This

Is you scared based nip?

Why didn't we respond sooner?

Fuck this I wanted to watch shit go down

Lol i live for that reason too. And you get to hold me over til the big booms. Now go on sweetie, kys

How is "fuck you, we do what our supreme leader wants" a pussying out?

let's do it anyways goddamnit fucking shit fuck

because tomorrow is the anniversary of his father
not doing something in his honor ( as tradition is a nuclear weapons test or similar ) , is defi tely pussying out

Agreed. Donald really needs to cut that shit out.

if nothing happens i'm done larping over north korean april happenings. this will be the last one. been doing this shit since 2011.

>GMT +08:30
I didn't realize half-time zones existed

this man knows the deal
all Kim Jong-Un cares about is maintaining a facade of world power to his people, this happens every year and they always pussy out, because although the entire country might be brainwashed to fuck, at least the leadership knows they're massively punching over their weigh.

They might have pussied out now but that doesn't really mean anything. All this means is they are buying time, it isn't like they're going to stop nuke production or they changed their mind about warring with every other country on the planet at the last minute

If they do pussy out, Trump keeps winning

If they do not, then we have a happening.

It a win win.

youtu.be/uW6QqcmCfm8

They didn't pussy out. Korean official stated the obvious. Test will begin when Kim orders it to begin, and as far as we know he wants it to mark the Day of the Sun.

Happening can still happen.