Why do you Sup Forumsacks refuse to believe that Assad gassed his own people

theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/05/sarin-syrian-chemical-weapons-cameron

He's done it before.

US intel confirms they did it again.

Why do you polacks keep saying it didn't happen?

Even Obama confirmed it.

Other urls found in this thread:

mideast.liveuamap.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/852183604692230144
republicbroadcasting.org/news/pulitzer-prize-winning-journalist-hillary-approved-sending-sarin-gas-to-rebels-to-frame-assad-start-syrian-war/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aren't the Rebels ISIS? Why should I care even if Assad gassed them?

Here you go my friend. Enlighten yourself

mideast.liveuamap.com/

Because I believe a democratically elected leader, not the propaganda machine of Al Quaeda

isis is separate from the rebels and Assad allegedly gassed civilians

Children were gassed.
You think children were ISIS?

Also, even if you don't care, that isn't the point. You're not arguing whether Assad used Sarin gases

I knew Trump wouldn't keep his promise to not start world wars.

>He's done it before

Why the fuck do people keep repeating this bullshit. The report on that 2013 incident showed no sign of it, after a huge kurfuffle had been made by the ((media)) to try to get us into another war.

Yet every politician, media pundit, and retard still parrots this mantra that Assad gassed his own people and is literally hitler committing anudduh Shoah.

You can't protect yourself from sarin with dust filters.

>He's done it before
no
> US intel confirms they did it again
US intel is a criminal organization that publish fake info to presidents to destabilize other nations
> Why do you polacks keep saying it didn't happen?
because it didn't
> Even Obama confirmed it
fuck off

People don't realize they were still influenced by the media before they took the red pill.

because in front of everything that's told to you by anyone you need to ask yourself. Qui Bono.

In other words, how does Assad benefit by committing suicide by Trump, and, if he isn't the one benefiting from it, then who does?

Seen some of those videos of kids executing people, so yeah I do.

Because there's no bigger lying piece of shit in the world than
>US intel
Remember those obviosly existing WMD in Iraq? And im still waiting for the proofs of hacking. Do you want to bet how many centuries it will take to release that info?

pretty much this desu

ASSAD DID NOTHING WRONG.
SUNNI PARASITES BURN IN HELL
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

>touching sarin gas attack victims within the attack radius with your bare hands

>not dying or suffering immediate convulsions and vomiting

This event could easily have been faked.

Rebels are al-Qaeda!
>Muh children
kys kike

Maybe Putin told him to do it? What if Putin wants to trigger America into being the first aggressor? Just take a look, we have had two big bombings this month already.

Those picture are hella sketchy. your are not supposed to touche individuals who have been serin gassed with your BARE FUCKING HANDS.
>do they wanna injure themselves too or have shit skins not invented gloves yet?

i swear to god people like you are the ones who really need to get gassed. Control your downs syndrome for 10 seconds and try to understand this is a how not to handle a gas attack 101
>No physical symptoms of Sarin Gas
>Touching victims without gloves
>blasting water from a hose at a Sarin gas victim as
>wearing a dusk mask
oh, not to mention the fucking clown in the back right nonchalantly hanging out around a lethal bio-hazard zone without. a. fucking. mask.

GB2R you gullible cucks

>isis is separate from the rebels

>Assad nipped future terrorism in the bud
Nothing wrong with that

>US intel
oh the same intel that said Sadam had ((WMDs))
lmao cucks

because Sup Forums make conspiracies out of anything to make their dull lives a bit more interesting

>US intel confirms they did it again.
US intelligence is 100% disinformation.
Remember this guy and his "proofs"? His lie cost hundreds of thousands of people their lives and the US taxpayer around 2 trillion dollars.

So much for US """intelligence""".

because the US Intel don't have a reason for a regime change or have been wrong before lmao

nice meme kiddo

He didn't, but he should'a.

Daily reminder that it wasnt sarin gas used in the attack. If it was, those people touching the bodies would be dead. Look it up. Its honestly amazing how fucking gullible you goys are.

This.

they are separate and doing the same thing but they are still separate

>Why do you Sup Forumsacks refuse to believe that Assad gassed his own people

Because that pic is definitely not sarin gas. Aid workers would HAVE to wear gloves because of the risk of Sarin contamination.

I wonder what Ben thinks about Assad?

Because even Hitler didn't gas people.

>Why
Because it literally makes no sense at all. Especially at a time when the Syrians gained the upper hand against the invaders.

>He's done it before.
Prove it. In fact the 2013 attack was legit pointed by UN inspectors and other independent sources as most possible an attack by the invaders.

Anything produced by America has virtually no credibility at all.

>Why do you polacks keep saying it didn't happen?
It is hard to judge from here. There were countless instances of staged attacks and outcomes. There's a whole industry behind creating fake reports with people wearing heavy make-up and fake blood etc. All those dead babies and people with foaming mouths mean virtually nothing at this point. I personally get interested only when I see severed limbs and such things which can't be faked.

>Even Obama confirmed it.
Hahahaha...

TL;DR: GO AWAY KIKE!

They are Al-Qaeda remnants funded by Saudi Arabia, we all know that they will end up converging with ISIS., same shit different colour.

clearly have their hands on their hair

>His lie cost hundreds of thousands of people their lives
Implying Amerifucks much less Jews care about that.

>US taxpayer around 2 trillion dollars
America has unlimited Jew money. Debt means nothing for them.

Sean Spicer confirmed daily stormer reader.

Simple, the only evidence provided to me is from the MSM. The MSM has proven over and over they are not to be trusted. About just about anything. Ever.

>US intel confirms

twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/852183604692230144

> US intel confirms they did it again.
Yeah, very trustworthy source

Didn't US Intel also claim Saddam had chemical weapons?

I'm in the I really dont know camp. A lot of people here say it doesn't make sense for Assad to do it. That's a pretty poor argument imo. Despots do that kind of shit. It might not make sense for us but if you had unlimited power and were trying to crush insurgents can you say you wouldn't consider it?

On the other hand US intel has a very long history of misinformation and shady actions and false flags. So between the two I could honestly see it going either way.

There is no doubt Assad did it.

Who cares if it happened? Still remember the pictures of opposition forces ripping out a guys heart and eating it. If I had that kinda shit going on at my door I'd gas em to.

republicbroadcasting.org/news/pulitzer-prize-winning-journalist-hillary-approved-sending-sarin-gas-to-rebels-to-frame-assad-start-syrian-war/

kys shill

>Despots do that kind of shit.

Not really. Assad is obsessed with image at this point. We're at the point now where tv stations are probably sick of him calling up to be interviewed.

He's not really a Kim Jong Un type that 'doesn't care what the West thinks'. He's clearly butthurt about being viewed as another Arab despot, hence the stupid cease fires, giving up his chemical weapons stores, etc.

I don't "refuse" to believe it. I simply don't trust any sources on this matter. Our own intelligence agencies have already shown they're traitors to the US Constitution and the people of this country. The "rebels" are ISIS. And obviously Assad wouldn't admit to it if he did it. Finally, the media is utter gutter trash, I'm not even sure they know how to spell "journalism" anymore.

So who can we trust to give an honest report?

history and logic

lol

confirmed bait post, too obvious

BEGONE TROLLUS MAXIMUS

>So who can we trust to give an honest report?

Noone. It's a giant proxy war and everybody is playing a media game. It's just unlikely Assad did this particular one for a number of reasons, chief among them that it draws the US into the game, and he wants the conflict to get quiet so he can busy himself with quelling the remaining resistance.

Easier to just hit them with conventional munitions. You get the same result without the tomohawks.

these sandniggers make up dead children from every attack

ooh boy, the biggest liers of the the 21st century opened their mouth again

>(((US intel)))
remember Iraq kido?

>1 post by this ID
Slide thread. Everyone ITT has been trolled. Move along, nothing to see here. Sage.