Daily reminder that everyone would be happier if people didn't racemix

Daily reminder that everyone would be happier if people didn't racemix.

Better for the whites
Better for the blacks
Better for the asians

Notice how CIA homos always try to use such examples as race mixing where "white" person is being presented by someone who is not white. The lady on the left is not white. These are human breeding and farming operations.

> Better for the blacks
In their case it's explicitly better to racemix since it improves them so much. Compare full blacks to mixed ones and the mixed ones come out on top by far in every metric.

they will be way happier with a black woman

If we were never meant to then we wouldn't be able to.

that's bullshit and you know it

Have you seen black women? There's probably a reason white women are desired and pursued so voraciously by other men like the immigrants or whatever in Europe. Even actually attractive black women (I tried my best to find one) still aren't as aesthetic or feminine as more delicate, whiter looking ones who are probably part white/Asian, etc.

>that guy's face
even that nigger is unhappy with that whale, who cares

so as the guys

they get what they deserve

That nigger spawn is probably too stupid to ever realize that he's an abomination

Mixed breeds always have a shitload of problems, which is why pure breds are valued more

But I like redheads

Mixed "breed" Blacks are unequivocally superior to pure "breed" blacks in nearly every category which we view as desirable or good, smarter, less criminal, etc.

>tfw half Chinese half anglo

>That flag.

Don't you have some natives to eat?

MORE PLEASE, black goddess worship thread when???

>if people didn't racemix.
The Human race is one thing; differences in skin tone and cultures are self-imposed. We can all make babies with each other, give blood to each other, give organs to each other. Same race.

>The lady on the left is not white.
...(leans forward, inspects pale skin, blue eyes) Then what is she?

she has arab look, persian sikh, etc.. Similar to that DIA cunt ivanka. Obviously she is not a daughter of trump. Trump is probably sterile it's in question if he is even a male.

Blacks lose in that scenario. I think you are right but the blacks would be unhappy. Black women are fucking horrid and unappealing to every race, even their own.

Not better for niggers.
They have interest to breed with us, we have interest not to do so.

You only find her attractive because she's mostly white looking.

>has arab look, persian sikh, etc.. Similar to that DIA cunt ivanka.
Ivanka: Czech/American = looks Persian.

she is not czech. that part is obviously orwelled as much as obongos birth certificate or gender of obongos or princes diana. she looks iranian. she could be a mascot for taj-mahal. too bad they closed it for some reason. Some sort of mission accomplished?

>she is not czech
Her mom is Czech, her dad is American.

Chinese mother?

If the only choice I have is a 5/10 white girl and a 10/10 asian, I AM CHOOSING THE ASIAN EVERY TIME.

All half-black kids look exactly the same to me. Like maybe I'm just a >fucking leaf autist or something but I do not see any resemblance from the parents at all. Not even the black parents most of the time.