I'm seeing more and more females pushing this on social media. Why do (((they))) want to end monogamy?

I'm seeing more and more females pushing this on social media. Why do (((they))) want to end monogamy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ct3w-OTg-BE
no-maam.blogspot.com/2008/02/questionators-should-women-have-right.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BBC + stability of white beta cuck

They just want to replace it with hypergamy, senpai. NBD

God damn it Hitler was right and the communists won

Eh, it's funny since monogamy going away will result in more polygamy or hypergamy which will mean smaller numbers of males will monopolize females which will end up with women actually being treated and seen as worse than they are now.

>"I DONT WANT TO LOVE ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!"

Who the fuck cares, just dont you retarded fuck but dont force your retarded beliefs on anyone else and blame an imaginary "toxic monogamy culture" for the fact that you are a goddamnt deviant

>teleological

Pure cringe. I guarantee this was written by a 16 year middle class white girl who just started her first philosophy class.

Monogamy and the family unit are the central foundation of Western society. By destroying the family unit, they destroy Western society, which has always been the goal of Feminism as they see Western society as inherently patriarchal.

Too bad they're being manipulated by outside forces into acting as a anti-Western vanguard.

>6
you need different females in your life ,stop hanging out or gravitating on losers. They are the female equivalent of fedora

they'd rather be treated poorly by Chad than worshipped by simon

>teleological
>"can't you guys just see how smart i am?"

I'm pro monogamy but it's not entirely wrong - some people have entirely the wrong idea about relationships and expectations with respect to them.

Because they're whores.

>they'd rather be treated poorly by Chad than worshipped by simon

Which is especially hilarious when Simon never figures out what he has to do for women to treat him like a Chad.

kek
KEK
K E K

>nankingdecade

Dropped.

>187
Indeed. Kill these bloody pinkos.

Lots of women are suffering from Stockholm syndrome, I can't explain this in any way but that. Luckily there are plenty enough to satisfy every taste.

>the idea that your insecurities are always your partner's responsibility to tip-toe around and never your responsibility to work on

Oh, so you mean the entire SJW movement. Jesus Christ do they not see their own hypocrisy?

Bait thread you fucking newfags and emotionally disgruntled robots

it's better for women to be able to get impregnated by the highest test alpha who will give her the strongest children, and then convince a rich and caring beta provider to raise them. it's the optimum strategy if achievable

it only makes sense that women will always be pushing for this, whether openly or discreetly. the reason it's so visible now is that women are being given an inordinate amount of power by men. usually, the evolutionary interests of men to not be cucked would completely reject this idea and keep it in check. but because we're living in an increasingly cucked world where women are supposed to get everything they want while men beta nod on the sidelines, women are becoming more and more open about their true intentions

>some people have entirely the wrong idea about relationships and expectations with respect to them.

Yes, but it isn't a "culture." Different individuals have different standards when it comes to their relationships. I have never heard anybody being forced to believe the things she's bitching about.

Cringiest shit Ive read in awhile- definitely by a teen or angsty 20 something.

((They)) have been fightimg monogamy for a long time, because it is part of scripture.
Fuck them commie assholes

Not just Western society. Every society.

I don't usually side with the natsoc side of this board but these people are fucking degenerates and hopefully will be gassed.

This, pretty much.

There is, on some level, a cultural gender warfare. What is expected of women? What can women get away with? What is expected of men? What can men get away with?

This has shifted significantly in women's favor, and the rise of a movement for "access to many men, some for money, some for sex, some for job opportunities" is a symptom of that.

It used to be that men cheated more, and women stayed at home. That changed into women cheating more. This will change into the concept of "cheating" ending, and women just calling on whichever man they like right then.

They're not fighting it because it's scripture. They're fighting it because it's the basis of a stable, healthy civilization - one that could actually defend its interests against (((them))) - which is also why it's written in scripture.

Monogamy is a recent social technology which ensures superior social cohesion and parental investment. What we had throughout most of history was polygyny, which is an inferior social technology, but what we are more inherently inclined towards.

Destruction of the west is always their main goal. If you to spot the progressives and /leftypol/ faggots just ask them their opinion on polygamy

honestly 90% of that list is red pill

>seeing more and more females pushing this on social media

The only jew involvement with this would be pushing the BBC on white women. That's all. They'll condemn white men for practicing this.

disgusting feminists

Monogamous marriage doesn't make sense to city people with comfortable lives. No incentives.

youtube.com/watch?v=ct3w-OTg-BE

>bible is against sodomy
>jews promote sodomy
>bible is agains polygamy
>jews promotes polygamy
hmmm

This can only lead to a disaster cause cheated men, just like cheated womans did before, will only aim to destroy society.

Well, if you don't owe me monogamy I don't owe you marriage. See ya, bitch.

Because it hurts white men, white children, white people, white culture, Christianity, the economy, birth rates, everything. It severely destabilizes the country.

This becomes increasingly undeniable by the day.

This

Until you want his beta-bux.

because people turn to governments when they don't have families

Muslim here, some advice for you little cucks.

Accept Islam, enter into a religious marriage (called Nikah) with a Muslim or even Christian girl, the state will have no power over you if you later on find out she's a crazy fuck and kick her penniless ass out.

Best to ask her these tough questions early though, if you don't agree with this shit, just say no. There are other women out there.

You really need Islam though, there's no way around that. Your broken, faggot western culture won't cut it anymore, quicker you cucks realise that, the better.

>Just have a religious version of MGTOW.
?

Easy. It tears down society. A monogamous family unit is good for men and women (increases longevity and financial power) it's good for the children in the unit (everything from IQ to success later in life) and therefore is good for society as a whole. Taking that away breaks everything down which is what (((they))) want. A bunch of stupid easy to manipulate wage slaves to produce for (((them)))

((They)) want brave new world
>relationships longer then 2 weeks are frowned upon and taboo
>natural reproduction is abolished (in favor of cloning assembly lines) and most people don't even know sex has a biological purpose
>STDs are eradicated
>churches are for orgies

Migtoes is defeatist and beta, Islam is focused, determined and alpha.

Islam is evil. Please commit cultural enrichment

>Why do (((they))) want to end monogamy?

Massive numbers of dumb proles fucking endlessly and shitting out braindead children to turn into cogs in the machine.

Yeah can't imagine why the elite would want a nice supply of goyim slaves.

Have you met a Muslim? Bunch of skinny headbowing cucks.

I think that's a big part of why it's being pushed too. The perfect totalitarian state would fulfill all the needs of its citizens, taking the place of family and god. People would be less inclined to resist.

I'll take it one step further and say that if the government could raise everyone from birth, then it would be much easier to brainwash them. The media already fulfills that role for many kids from broken families, but imagine if the government could raise everyone in military- or cult-style boot camps.

In this case (((They))) are literally women.
Women were the fucking Jews all along.

Women are being manipulated by Jews. They will just go along with whatever society tells them is good and acceptable

>Why do (((they))) want to end monogamy?
They want to degrade and kill thenselves but too cowardly to end their lives themselves. So they commit cultural suicide, it's just like suicide by cop or Asian mass stabbings but on larger scale.

It's not as much about ((them)), but women are whores. Seeing any kind of possibility to justify their bullshit, they'll start making up any possible excuses to make themselves feel better about being sluts.

Islam =/= Muslim/s
Never said it was, some weak cucks always exist in every section of a big community. But with western culture, the cucks are the norm. With Islam, these cucks get weeded out.

Before women had any power Jews stayed in their place.

>Islam =/= Muslim/s
Bruh... you can't be this retarded.

>toxic monogamy
Need A.I sexbots and artificial wombs so we can rid the world of the problem

Not true. Jews have never stayed in their place.

spbp

You can be traditional without all the cultural associations and accessories. Islam is too alien to me.

I'm not a big fan of Christianity because its values were exploited to let in this hedonistic liberal garbage, but even that is more familiar to me.

This is all over my Facebook.

Islam is alien to all Muslims, that's what's great about it 2bfh

What? Every time they tried something they got their asses tossed out of whatever country they were in. There were checks and balances.

After women? Look what happened. Empires in a death spirals everywhere they have power.

There's no real problem with polyamory as long as people are honest about it. It's only cheating if there's lying/deception involved. I literally don't see anything wrong with this.

Just ask those women if they think MGTOW is right. Because this is just WGTOW.

>They will just go along with whatever society tells them is good and acceptable

Yes, they will. This is partly why they were kept out of political decision-making for so long. Women seem to keep cohesion in small groups, but they cause dissolution for larger ones where you cannot possibly know everyone.

This is why marriage is dying.

Marriage has been dead for decades now. What's been going on in its place is basically state-approved necrophilia.

>communists

is this what the west teaches you? Communist has nothing to do with your degenerate culture in america.

Why do you think they got thrown out of everywhere they went? They were able to manipulate Western values unfortunately and they got their claws in deep. Yes they manipulated women into getting more power because it does make it easier for them and it progresses their goals but blaming women is pointless. It's like giving power to children and then blaming the children for shit going awry.

This list of complaints has nothing to do with monogamy. She is botching about the Romantic view of love, which while it does influence monogamous relationships, isn't necessary for monogamy.

Yeah, you are right.

Being a Muslim literally means you're a follower of Islam. Explain how I'm wrong.

Because it means they can fuck Chad and Jamal and then think they can get Sup Forums STEM spergs to pay for the offspring. Little do they know men are getting wise to the bullshit.

All these redditers here now. Polygamy will tear down our society

You're basically giving women a free pass. I won't stand for it. Women know what they are doing.

Do most women really want to end monogamy, or is it just a fringe vocal online group? Most women I know are still good with monogamy.

This, and the same dumb cunts that push this shit will be crying old cat ladies in 10-15 years regretting the lives they denied themselves.

>the idea the marriage and children are the only valid teleological justifications for being committed to a relationship
Xe's right, another valid justification is that marriage has as teleological 'justification' the family it supports, which in its turn serves as foundation of society. Good call, better not destroy it!

Doesn't anyone else here think it's heartwarming to see elderly couples still tenderly in love with each other after decades of hardships, raising children, grandchildren and struggling through all problems that life offers men? It's definitely not easy to achieve such a thing, but the author of this has given up and lowered the bar for herself and now wants to imply others in her mediocrity.

I think you misunderstood. There's actually a saying in Islam about how strange it is, and how the strangers follow it.

cultural marxism

That's only when she gets to keep Chad. Women don't like sharing.

shut it down

Artificial wombs are nothing more then mere science fiction, CRISP and surrogacy is as far as it's going to get. We need to fix marriage laws is what we need to do.

fpbp

>women know what they are doing
Date more women and look at them with the perspective that they literally don't. Your eyes will open wide

does not make it right though. Red pill in terms of understanding the basics like attraction, mating patterns etc is one thing.

To use said knowledge to get laid is another.

To accept that said pattern should be the foundation (or rather, the end of) civilisation is quite another.

I dont mind banging sluts. I do mind promoting and supporting a community that can only bring sluts..

Because they're short term thinkers who think they can ride the cock carousel their whole lives.
Reminder that if you fuck sluts you are enabling the cause of this problem.

It's edgy but it's true

So this is why every civilization on the planet had thousands of rules for women and relationships.

This is what they were trying to contain.

>implying I haven't dated
Here we go with the, "Virgin," insults. They hide behind that attitude to get free shit. And you're giving it right to them like a guppy.

I used to date these two Mormon girls at the same time.
But I bet that's "patriarchal" and not allowed in feminists utopia

Women have the mental fortitude of children, this makes them good at dealing with children and bad at dealing with any other form of problem solving.

I heard Simon gives great alimony though.

Both MGTOW and Feminism are toxic for their blind hatred of children and procreation. Whenever you see those "who else is not having children" threads, OP always comes out as MGTOW or Anti-Natalist/Nihilism. Schopenhauer was a Jew and so were other people like him.

There's a push in America for "Fully Automated Gay Space Communism." Nucommies are literally gay.

If I don't fuck them someone else will. The real solution is when they turn 30 and realize no one wants to marry them now and there are mass suicides of used up whores. That will probably red pill a lot of women in their 20s. Also gen z will hopefully save the world

This.

no-maam.blogspot.com/2008/02/questionators-should-women-have-right.html

No problem as long as the feminists tell the bloke, before he decides he wants a relationship. Why anyone would want more than a quick shag with a feminist, I don't know. Then he can decide if she's worth the effort.

>tell the bloke
But they don't.

Women only want Chad. You must be a newfag.

Beta providers are a recent thing, in the past a man would see the children a woman has for another man and kill them. Even chimps murder the babbies of their designated fuck mate before screwing.