Russia issues warning to US

Russia on Friday called for "restraint" over the situation in North Korea, warning against any "provocative steps" after Washington said it was assessing military options in response to the country's weapons programs.

"Moscow is watching with great concern the escalation of tensions on the Korean peninsula," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told journalists.

"We call for restraint from all countries and warn countries not to pursue actions that could consist of any provocative steps," he added.

Speculation has mounted in recent days that Pyongyang is preparing to fire a trial nuke or missile when it marks a major anniversary on Saturday, prompting US President Donald Trump to pledge the matter "will be taken care of."

Trump has sent an aircraft carrier-led strike group to the Korean peninsula to press his point, in one of a series of signals indicating his willingness to shake up foreign policy strategy.

Russia's North Korea envoy Alexander Matsegora on Friday said he does not rule out a test or launch in the near future, expressing concern that Trump could take a fateful decision without any North Korea experts on his team.

"If Mr. Trump would listen to a Russian Korea expert with 40 years of experience, I would advise him not to do it," he told RIA-Novosti of a potential US strike.

"Right now we all must stop at the edge of the abyss and not take this fateful step," he said.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-4411600/Russia-urges-restraint-N-Korea-tensions-Kremlin.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missile_Technology_Control_Regime
strawpoll.com/6dfaaer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm getting pretty sick of Russia's shit guys, ammirite?

source?

dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-4411600/Russia-urges-restraint-N-Korea-tensions-Kremlin.html

Bomb russia

why do you want to harm Best Korea, warmongering burger?

The man in charge is dangerous and unstable , and the entire country seems to be just for one mans pleasure. Have you heard the stories of his parties? While his people don't have electricity or food .

>The man in charge is dangerous and unstable

>Burgerposting

Fix your shithole first instead of killing innocent people all around the world

America isn't perfect but I wouldn't call it a shithole.

I legitimately thought you were talking about Trump until you said 'electricity or food'.

Let that sink in for a moment.

Norks LOVE living there, why the fuck would they stay if they didn't?

Dumb fucking burgerclap

Kys america is better than you will EVER know

Wrong answer, Jeff. You want to harm Best Korea not because of that and you don't care about his people electricity or food. You want to do it to uphold your military industrial complex and to keep a grip on global power.

really gets the noggin joggin

Still better than fucking Singapore

>"Right now we all must stop at the edge of the abyss and not take this fateful step," he said.
The only way World War III can happen is if Russia backs up North Korea. The final "step into the abyss" is entirely up to them.

we wuz islamic seagooks n shit

The rest of the world is getting sick of your shit, mutt.

There's nothing to gain from bombing NK. Best thing is that everything would remain the same.

Why are the russians doing this? Genuine question. What is their stake in NK?

Pretty gay, Russia acting like little faggots.

"Oh no pls restrain, I am Russia, pls no restrain pls"

Kek.

russia issues warning
us issues bombs

now tell me who's the cuck

What is the record for most sovereign countries bombed in a single month?

really gets my niggers kickin'

My names Mike, and yeah obviously, but no one comes out and says that.

They don't want to deal with North Korean refugees.

Who do Russia think they are? They think they're the biggest superpower in the world now, lol they're poor as shit

mike is a kike

They are just trying to counteract the US, as always

Fuck Russia, nobody gives a shit about them. It's a dogshit country, with a failing economy, a declining population, high suicide rates, and a maniac for a (((((president))))). I tried giving them a chance, but they keep pulling this shit, so they can go fuck off now

Funny watching them pretend to be against war and human suffering / death.

Putin is now Putica.

This, fuck Russia. Where the Putinbots at??

Why is Sup Forums against North Korea?

They're pretty much in the anti-ZOG camp and have been arming and helping Iran and Syria for a long time.

Specifically Russia is not allowed to export missiles with a range exceeding 300 km or with a warhead exceeding 500 kg:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missile_Technology_Control_Regime

Syria needs such missiles to scare of Israel.

But North Korea is "allowed" to export such missiles to Syria.

Sup Forums should support North Korea.

t. britbong

krokodilniggers btfo

usa nuke moscow now!

LMAO FINGOL CALLING AMERICANS MUTTS OH THE IRONY. MY GRANDPARENTS CHOSE WHO THEY REPRODUCED WITH, YOURS GOT RAPED. GET FUKT

Haha, yeah, because they are such a bunch of pacifists. We all need to learn restraint from the Russians.

Russia's current philosophy is that unilateral strikes and hegemony of one state (America In this case) is toxic in world affairs and needs to be challenged whenever possible. They want to create a multipolar world.

I tend to agree with them.

In this case I would say that they don't support North Korea, but would rather participate in the negotiations for whatever happens there just to give some credibility for the multipolar world.

Wrong Ivan

They have some of the worlds largest untapped mineral deposits, plus they dont have a (((central bank)))

Personally I think we should stay the fuck out of these gooks personal affairs but we all know thats never going to happen

What's stopping Putin from taking Europe? Clearly isn't the European military

The situation in North Korea is far less serious than US media tries to meme you.

The facts that display these are follows
1. China asks for PEACEFUL SOLUTION. They are a bordering country.

2. Russia asks for PEACEFUL SOLUTION. They are a bordering country.

3. South Korea doesn't even care. Sure their military is "alarmed" but that is more about US aggression than NK's yearly missile tests.

And none of those 3 countries ask for bombing or such.

Only Jewnited States is hungry to feed its MIC and Trump busy to get polling numbers up. You really did vote a crypto-neocon into the office.

trump and russia plan to esculate tensions between themselves so that they have an excuse to make peace afterwards basically.

before these events if trump had made great relations with russia people would have ripped him out of office on accusation of being a russian agent.

this is whats happening now. and this is a sign trump is going to act on north korea too.

It bothers me that Russia is somehow on the opposite side of the fence on this one.

They are far closer to the Norks than we are. Even their longest range missiles (imported copies) could only potentially hit the West coast, and there is no guarantee that they could. However they have many more missiles capable of launching larger payloads over shorter distances, distances that include Russia.

Assuming North Korea is capable of producing a nuclear weapon (as of now, they haven't, they merely have static test devices) that can fit inside any of the missiles in their possession it presents North Korea as being an incredibly dangerous entity on the world's stage. One that we would actually have to start taking seriously.

I would love to see what Russia's defense to this would suddenly be. "They'll never attack us because... reasons?" China has always been North Korea's patron, the one that implicitly signals they'll fight for control of the territory if nothing else. What an odd dichotomy that is when you think about it. Russia though has no such thing. Will they suddenly try and become friends with the Norks? I don't see that going over well with China.

Probably the fact that their eastern border is armed to teeth by national armies and NATO and if they push through that there are the Germany and France - France has nukes and so has UK.

This is b8

Nukes

Maybe you should stop and fucking think why only US is begging for aggression and the neighboring countries ask for peaceful solutions - the neighboring countries to which North Korea (when hostile, it is not now) poses a far larger risk.

protip: you have a neocon pres ready to build nations

Maybe they have none, they are just playing diplomat. Make NK think they are friends.

Obama: talked and admonished but did nothing while others controlled events.
Trump: acts while other countries talk and urge, didn't take him 3 months to flip the script.

Should US act on NK?

strawpoll.com/6dfaaer

Shut up Finland.

China is actually concerned, because North Korea finally appears to be close to hammering out how to fit a nuclear device onto an ICBM or IRBM. This is what they are trying to do with the KN family of missiles.

The concern is that once North Korea attains such a device, they no longer have to beg to China for scraps. They can start demanding things, and use their nuclear weapons as leverage. Something China doesn't want. They want a compliant buffer state, not a kid with a gun. That is, after all, just as dangerous as a man with a gun.

China has grown anxious over this, given the continued instability of the upper echelons within the North Korean government. As has America.

So it makes no sense that Russia wouldn't be worried either, particularly since Russia is geographically much closer.

holy shit we all know you're shilling just give up.

Balance of power. It has driven European, and later Global politics since the Thirty years' war.

They are not on the opposite side of the fence they just don't want the Korean peninsula to erupt in a hurricane of flame and take all the lives in Seoul.

>Only a Sith deals in absolutes; I will do what I must.

You're speaking about USA, right?

China is so concerned that Xi repeatedly asks for peaceful solution in the news so they still believe that Norks aren't going to fucking threaten with nuke the first thing.

If they did believe this, they would've invaded the country as it would be in their best self-interest.

>North Korea as being an incredibly dangerous entity
a little country, poor, and they have never invaded any other country, how this is dangerous?

Because it's a reasonable response?

Destroying the NK nuclear program and missile program now, as opposed to later (the later being once they've gotten them), is a far better idea.

It is going to happen eventually, Finland. May as well fix the cavity now before it requires a root canal.

Oh a 5th of Russia's forces are only 150k? So only 750k troops total? That's cute! :) The US has easily double that in active duty and almost that many in reserves! Around 1k aircraft in their air forces (considering 210 as 1/5th)? US has about that many in just F-16's not counting the 12k other aircraft. A good 4k tanks total (also considering 880 as 1/5th)? US has double that. 400 ships (you get the idea)? This is the only one the US is basically tied with Russia on. Let's see how this goes.

Isn't Russias endgame to be the hegemonic state.

We border them, faggot. I don't want nukes flying there or fucking refugees. It's all good fun when you're thousands of miles away beyond the ocean.

What's your alternative? Setting up US puppet on Chinese and Russian borders? No one is interested in that. Norks aren't irrational, they're just trying to survive.

Well the Norks are threatening to nuke the USA and their state philosophy is to fight the US, and I don't see any Russian or Chinese politicians arguing against this narrative, like they are about the US narrative about Syria.

we have sooooooo many weapons

>It's all good fun when you're thousands of miles away beyond the ocean

it sure is, have fun kek

How about you invade with us and China and divide the country in thirds or fourths.

Of course they threaten, you are in a war with DPRoK.

Russia has over 9k of T-72's alone, don't act so silly

They're dangerous because they don't have Rothschild owned central bank.

Just like Libya was dangerous for the same reason.. and Syria ... and Iraq ... and you know the list folks

>It's all good fun when you're thousands of miles away beyond the ocean.

Yes it is vlad. Yes it is.

and after Syria, Iran..

he doesnt want to taint whats left of the russian genes with yuroniggers

>Norks aren't irrational
>they literally believe their leader is a God who doesn't poop

gr8 b8 m8

I want to be upset but the memes are too hilarious

Oh ok, we are at war, so our "aggression" is justified as well.

Either that or the whole gov spends too much time shitposting here and have become needlessly contrarian faggots. Recent tweets have raised serious suspicion that that may indeed be the case.

we've invaded worse for less

Apparently North Korea has been too dangerous to try to set up a Rothschild bank, but are also too dangerous not to pacify.

yeah, shitty, late cold war era T-72s that any modern guided misisle can take out

And what happens a few years down the line when nobody does anything and lil Kim has a nuclear arsenal numbering in the hundreds? When they have long range missiles? The window of opportunity to solve the North Korean problem is closing every time the US and the South lets them get away with it.

North Korea is a rogue and dangerous state. You can solve the problem now with minimal casualties, or you can wait until they have massive destructive capability, and use it on one of their neighbours or the US.

This is the same position China has, why the fuck are you attacking Russia for?

No one wants nukes activated anywhere in the world, and if Trump attacks Kim might just do that

Did you just use that image non-ironically?

Fuck you slavic potato commie shill

Even with that they still pale in comparison in active personnel and air power.

>p-please stop, we're meant to be the aggressive ones

Still better than low tier meme tank Ariete.

The russians are eternally butthurt contrarians. They try to carve out their own path, yet fail everytime.

Chinks would've dealt with it if they believed that North Korea and Kim was a state to which politics and MAD does not apply.

well they'd have to choose to fly them in. its not like refugees would all want to drive to Russia of all places.

>they literally believe their leader is a God who doesn't poop
No, you believe that they believe their leader is a God who doesn't poop. Because CNN told you so. They aren't idiots, it's just a usual totalitarian shithole. They are surely less dangerous than fucking US, the only country that actually used nuclear weapons.

If you dont do something, eventually they will develop much more deadly technology than they have now. They do nuke testing every year. Might be hard to contain NK if moves aren't made.

>Le nuke face
Do people honestly believe that any country with nukes would actually use them? Nukes are a worst case "we're going to be completely wiped out in a matter of weeks" scenario. Even if they do decide to use nukes Russia would launch nukes in retaliation which would completely defeat the purpose, it's where the concept of mutually assured destruction comes from, it's also the reason why no country will ever use nukes against a country that also has them/allied with those that do.

Which is funny because the only country on the face of the earth that is trying to develop nukes but is also insane enough to actually use them is NK. And yet we have people defending NK for some unfathomable reason as if they are peaceful people who didn't du nuffin

You understand that's propaganda right?

You do realize that apllies to your homeland 100 times over, right? Do you hve any idea of the disparity between the american elites and coomon people?

Trump stated the troops are positioned by Korea to retaliate to a nuke test.

Ya Fuck AMER_em_RUSSIA

>Such a faggot you defend a tubby asian manlet who embodies everything the soviet union did wrong

Wew

If they spent less time trying to steal land from Ukraine and Georgia and more time cleaning up they're backyard maybe they wouldn't be seen as such shitters.

But that's none of my business. *sips tea*